[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are job interviews a conspiracy for normies to weed out and reject

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494039040115.jpg (370KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494039040115.jpg
370KB, 960x1280px
Are job interviews a conspiracy for normies to weed out and reject potentially good workers because they have poor social skills?
>>
That's exactly it anon, you have to fit in with their corporate culture
>>
Nah, it's just evolution working its way. You are falling under the tracks of natural selection. Stop resisting and it'll be easier.
>>
>>36900370
You are not actually a good worker without those social skills, or what are collectively known as "soft skills."
>>
>>36901036
>survival of the fittest
but I could literally kill these people with one hand. I'm a big guy. This can't be happening.
>>
>>36901247
That guy you're responding to is a retard, but physical strength doesn't determine the fittest organisms.
>>
feels like it but i like to believe as a human i can learn to do well in interviews, it's a skill, and honestly i'd love to bullshit the fuck out of it.

not like they show how you actually work anyways
>>
>>36901336

Hey before you could just grab stacyuga by and drag her back to your cave.
>>
>>36900370
No, but it's not like they have a shortage of people willing to work for lower pay AND don't make their employers feel like they're talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>36900370
Fuck this was the sexiest pic ever until the pit hair...
>>
File: tumblr_opmyhq2fa21v1n20no1_1280.jpg (276KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opmyhq2fa21v1n20no1_1280.jpg
276KB, 853x1280px
>>36901475
you're gay and unoriginal
>>
>>36901475
>until
faggot
>>
>>36901493
I was following the curve of her lovely big tit when I noticed it

How am I suppose to lick a girl's sweaty armpit if I develop a fucking hairball afterwards?

>inb4 everyone in here is a eurocuck
>>
>>36901521
You tongue it anyways and enjoy it you faggot
>>
>>36900370
Kinda looks like a weeb chick I knew in high school
>>
>>36900370
yes, bumping for original truth
>>
This pic would be so fap worthy if she'd SHAVE HER FUCKING ARMPITS
>>
>>36901493
What the fuck shes has more hair than me
>>
>>36900370
I want to bury my nostrils in her hairy armpits.
>>
>>36900370
It's not really a conspiracy they don't really hide it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.