[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sign up for clickworker >in order to get paid, your paypal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: final-solution.png (1MB, 1594x913px) Image search: [Google]
final-solution.png
1MB, 1594x913px
>sign up for clickworker
>in order to get paid, your paypal account has to be verified with a bank account
well...shit. is it worth it? tell me the best course for starting a bank account. bonus points if it doesn't involve human interaction.
>>
>>36900039
Don't you need a bank account to have a PayPal account?
>>
>>36900156
no. i have a paypal account where I've been able to send and receive money for a couple years now. I just never verified it, and for some reason that's a requirement with this website.
>>
>go to bank
>"Hi, I want to open a checking account"
>agree to some stuff, make an initial deposit, wait for your debit card in the mail
There are some fees that come with having one but most banks also have ways to waive that fee, I don't get charged for my checking as long as I use my debit card at least 10 times a month of have a minimum of 500 dollars directly deposited each month and I don't get charged for my savings as long as I have a minimum of 25 dollars automatically transferred from my checking into my savings each month
>>
>>36900039
You can't avoid socializing forever. Best course of action is to learn how to speak in business related matters. Getting a bank account is the easiest shit. It's a cake walk, they ask you basic shit and it's over. Sure you gotta sign and all the boring stuff but it's not bad.
>>
>>36900039
Whats a clickworker and how do i become one?
>>
>>36900634
You click on shit for 1 to 4 cents an hour and hope that they don't take funds put of your pay pal
Also expect to be terminated if you make to much money
>>
>>36900709
What kind of shit work is that where you get terminated for that lol
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 640x1136px
Not OP, but what is the best bank to start an account at?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.