[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put trailer hitch on my vehicle just so it can fuck with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 2034562089762643.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
2034562089762643.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>Put trailer hitch on my vehicle just so it can fuck with people who rear end me
>A few days ago a double-x chromosome was looking at her phone and ran right into the backside of my car
>My car is undamaged, her engine got BTFO
>Watch her cry and I leave without reporting it because I don't wanna be late for class

Have any satisfying payoffs recently?
>>
>>36899631
But she's going to reach to her insurance company. Then her insurance company is going to contact your insurance company. Hopefully you didn't give her your information, otherwise you will get caught for committing insurance fraud.
>>
>>36899687
Hell no, only thing I exchanged were a few words
>>
>>36899707
Lol she's just going to file with insurance and tell them you fled the scene, or make up some bullshit how you hit her car. There's no police report to prove her wrong. Enjoy getting fucked by this minor hiccup in your life
>>
>>36899791
She didn't seem smart enough to do that, anon
>>
>>36899791
Unless she got his license plate or can track his car down and prove it was him, she can do nothing.

And if she doesn't have full coverage, repair costs will be on her. Not to mention that even if she did have full coverage and was found to be not at fault, her insurance would more than likely rise regardless.
>>
>>36899810
She's a woman. She'll literally do anything to exploit a situation to her benefit. Remember all those women who had sex then regretted it?
>>
>>36899890
I agree
However, she was so distraught that I highly doubt it occurred to her to remember my plate

Women can't do basic math, let alone memorize a string of letters and number a whole seven characters long
>>
>>36899885
She was on her phone. She probably snapped a pic of his rear end right after the accident. She also probably called the police to file a report right after OP fled the scene of the crime. She probably then showed them the picture of his licence plate. "Yes officer that's the car that backed into me at 30 miles an hour! Yes officer, he just drove off once he realized what he did! I was soooo lucky to have snapped a pic before he could fully flee the scene of the crime."
Who are they going to believe OP?
>>
>tfw ICC bumper is bent forward 4" from plebs smashing into it
A few more hits and I might have to replace it.
>>
File: 28956709834.jpg (79KB, 857x933px) Image search: [Google]
28956709834.jpg
79KB, 857x933px
>>36899957
Didn't have her phone in her hand the whole time
Just kept apologizing to me and saying to herself how her parents were going to kill her

Case closed
>>
>>36899957
>white knight
>on my board
Get.The.Fuck.Out.
>>
>>36900010
>looking at her phone and ran into the back of my car
>didn't have her phone in her hand
Are you implying that she didn't snap a pic of your car from inside her vehicle as soon as the accident occurred? She probably took a pic for posterity, snapchat, or whatever whore she was messaging. She has evidence against you. You fucked up not filing a police report. This will bite you in the ass.
>>
>>36900088
>>white knight
>points out the evil cunning and monstrosity of women that they will use to fuck over anyone so long as they benefit
Wew lad
>>
File: 8902542674868029.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
8902542674868029.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
>>36900106
Women freak the fuck out at the slightest thing

She was basically hyper ventalting when she got out, there's no way her first instinct is snapping a photo as soon as she rear ends a car
>>
>>36900126
He's trying to paint OP as an idiot for not filing with the police/insurance. He is indirectly calling a woman smart enough to remember a license plate and OP a faggot for not being a cuck.

Fuck off.
>>
>>36900189
You don't know what a white knight is kiddo. Why don't you fuck off with your buzzwords you apply to anyone you don't like?
>>
File: remember remember.jpg (39KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
remember remember.jpg
39KB, 780x440px
>>36900181
Anon. She was on her phone snapchatting. Remember the pics of the girl who got into an accident and the first thing she did was upload her bloody body trapped in a car to snapchat instead of calling 911? This girl surely snapchatted the photo of her wreck to all her slut friends and saved the photo as well.
>>
>>36900217
Last I checked, a white knight is someone who comes to someone's aid.

That faggot was coming to this whore's aid. He's a knight, buddy. Why don't you leave the internet to the big kids, pal?
>>
File: 90769058626.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
90769058626.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>36900270
You can't fear monger me anon

I'm too happy about my autistic trailer hitch plan working to care
>>
>>36900305
>why don't leave the internet to the big kids, pal?
LMAO
M
A
O

A white knight is someone who comes to a woman's aid to try to prove whatever she did was not wrong. They preach the mantra that a woman can't do anything wrong. This person was pointing out how OP was extremely stupid to not be wary of a woman's wiles. There's a difference in defending a woman because they are "perfect" and pointing out woman are evil and will do anything to benefit themselves. Pointing out that women are evil and will do anything to benefit themselves does not go with a white knight's mindset. A white knight would fight that mindset. You are such a fucking brainlet kiddo. Why don't you leave the internet to the big kids, huh?
>>
>>36900347
Can't wait for you to post the inevitable thread where you say you should've listened to that anon since you'll be in court having to fight a hit and run charge.
>>
>>36900387
By autism, look at this! Here's the thing, 'man'; the fag in question belongs to the white knight category simply by taking a position in opposition to OP's. I'm sorry that this hurts your head but it's true.

OP is the male in this situation. Contrary to popular belief there are in fact 2 genders. So by not supporting the male, you support the female. By supporting a female, you become a white knight.

Any more questions, normie?
>>
rear ending is always the one behinds fault, so op didn't do anything illegal, especially if the other driver wasn't injured.
>>
File: 2725474575687.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2725474575687.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>>36900411
K

Screenshotted, look out for my post in a few months time to see that you was wrong
>>
>>36899957
>implying the average teenager/twenty something woman who texts and drives and cries after an accident is cogent enough to think to do that
You're right that it was risky, but he's almost definitely fine.
>>
>>36899631
>Watch her cry and I leave without reporting it because I don't wanna be late for class

Oh sure, commit a misdemeanor because you're late to class. That's a bright idea.
>>
>>36900481
That's not what a white knight is. Also viewing situations as black and white is a true sign of a brainlet. That's not how the world works baby. Sorry to break it to you. Also you need to take the time to learn the definitions of your buzzwords, like white knight, before you start throwing them around randomly.
>>
File: 047534354735467.png (328KB, 800x778px)
047534354735467.png
328KB, 800x778px
>>36900541
Would it trigger you even more to know that I ended up dropping the very same class?
>>
>>36900553
Who says I'm viewing it as black and white? There is no grey area. OP did nothing wrong, and obviously there is no way this girl was smart enough to do anything malevolent at this point.

I'm saying if you imply she is, you're a white knight(I.e one who supports a woman online). OP made the right move. If you can't see this, you're beyond help.
>>
>>36900602

No, your stupidity doesn't trigger me. It just makes me slightly amused.
>>
>>36900688
I'll see you in a few months as well. Be on the lookout for the post
>>
>>36900687
>>who says I'm viewing it as black and white
>>by not supporting the male you support the female
That's extremely black and white. Only two options, no in between. Nice try brainlet.

>I'm saying if you imply she is [cunning] you're a white knight
Last I checked if you say a woman is cunning and evil and trying to fuck someone over just because she can that's not supporting here. Which of course disallows it from falling under the category of white knight. Since a white knight would never in a million years say a woman uses cunning evil to fuck people over.

You really need to stop being a brainlet. And you really need to get a grasp for what a white knight is before you use that buzzword. You're only digging a deeper hole brainlet. But your brain is so tiny you don't even realize it. Why do you think you're the only arguing that the poster is a white knight? Why do you think no one else has taken up this cross with you?
>>
>>36899631
Enough "Oooh...yer gonna get in troubllllle! Nuh uh! No I'm not!"

OP's use of the hitch ball is commendable. It's like a midget battering ram, and it's utility for anti-social behavior is limited only by your capacity for evil and your engines HP/torque. Also can be used to haul trailers in a pinch.

I have one in my cab that I'd rather leave in the receiver, but I never fail to bang my shins on it when walking around the rear of my truck. Gay af, gentlemen.
>>
>>36900799
No one has "taken up the cross" because you're getting utterly blown the fuck out by one autist.

Talking about spooky buzzwords, your keyboard seems to keep typing "brainlet". Might want have that looked at. Listen, I know this is hard to believe, but there are some (that is, most) women who are too dumb to be cunning. They are too stupid or pure evil. Most are fall to the former.
>>
>>36900510
Will you become explosion though
>>
>>36901040
>They are too stupid or pure evil. Most are the former
You just conceded to my point. How can you not recognize that? My point was the woman was evil and was going to use her evil ways to fuck over OP. You called me a white knight for that. How are you such a brainlet that you can't understand what you're doing? You're literally saying I'm right.
>>
>>36901018
Can confirm, I have also used it to haul trailers
>>
>>36901094
You don't get it. Jesus died for you. What a fucking waste.
>>
File: 5098758296253.png (910KB, 911x765px) Image search: [Google]
5098758296253.png
910KB, 911x765px
>>36901085
No, even better
I will conquer explosion and use that on people who rear end me
>>
>>36901208
You don't get it either. Jesus died for you. You're a fucking waste.
>>
>>36901109
>Can confirm, I have also used it to haul trailers
Nasty
>>
>>36900411
Mate it doesn't work that way in any civilized country. It's near impossible to place the blame on anyone but the second vehicle in rear end collisions, even in true cases where the vehicle in front is running a scam and reverses into you. OP has done nothing wrong by leaving the scene, he was a "victim" of a crime he decided not to report in the eyes of any police service.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.