[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to an hero myself within the next two weeks when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 4781859785_d7270079fa_z.jpg (153KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
4781859785_d7270079fa_z.jpg
153KB, 479x640px
I'm going to an hero myself within the next two weeks when my parents find out I'm still on opiates (poppy seed tea).

I expected deciding to die would be liberating, but now I'm just really depressed, what gives?
>>
how about not killing yourself and instead stop taking drugs
>>
>>36895036
youre depressed because youre on opiates you dumbfuck.
stop taking that shit and after 1-2 months everything will be fine (Dopamine levels normalize)
>>
>>36895036
fellow tea drinker here. just brew and drink it somewhere besides your parent's house.
>>
>>36895036
hold up a moment OP

I'm trying to figure out why you would want to do that for the given reason. do you care about your parents? if not, why kill yourself?
If yes, do you think killing yourself is better to them than continuing to drink PST?
>>
>>36895036
Does that shit actually work? I mean there's poppy tea bags on amazon so probably not.
>>
>>36895270
of course
you need like a pound though, and they need to be unwashed
>>
>>36895270
I get my seeds from Amazon.
They do work, and they're extremely potent, be careful. Only 3 brands on there are the correct strain though.
>>
>>36895150
Withdrawal from poppy tea lasts about a month all by itself. Not going through that, would rather die
>>
>>36895440
so taper

or use DXM, some say it's a miracle cure for opiate withdrawals
>>
>>36895098
Exactly. No sense at all in killing yourself just over some drugs.
>>
Death isn't really fearsome, it's just expecting and waiting for it that is.
>>
>>36895440
>>36895538
Or Kratom.
>extremely cheap
>completely safe
>used in several countries to treat opiate withdrawal
>only mild withdrawals, and only if you're a very heavy user.
>legal in most places

Are you really going to kill yourself instead of spending $100 to kick your addiction, which could be done in like 1-2 months?
>>
To guys who are not already addicted: don't try poppy seed tea. You never know how much morphine is in specific batch and can easily OD.
>>
Try out kratom. It works magic against opiates. So much that it was even banned in asian countries, because they lost profit from opium taxes.
>>
How do you make poppy seed tea? Normal store bought poppy seeds? Cause my mum males a cake with about 400g of them inside(it's kind of a bread with a sweetened poppy seed paste inside, it tastes better than it sounds). I think i've eaten 100g of poppies the other day, for the fiber and minerals. It has no effect. I wanna get high too.
>>
>>36897825
you have to get unwashed seeds
>>
>>36895036
Or....you could stop doing fucking Opiates you retard.
>im gunna kms because mommy and daddy will find out im still on druggies
Are you fucking kidding me? You people on this board I swear to god
fucking retards.
>>
>>36895150
are you fucking retarded?

Why do you think people start taking drugs?

Hint: It's not because their lives were awesome before. Odds are they were depressed before that shit.
>>
>>36898095
The drugs just make it worse. Everyone knows that. They almost always know it going in unless they were addicted to pain meds because of an actual injury. They just don't care that they made their lives worse once they start using.
>>
>>36898132
>The drugs just make it worse.
They really don't. They really really really don't.

Unless you're going through withdrawals.

Tea is different than other forms of opiates. It stays in your system much longer and you can go days without dosing before feeling any kind of withdrawals. As opposed to pills which you will feel withdrawals in less than a day.

I know this is going to blow your retarded little anti-drug mind but opiates greatly improve the quality of my life. Without drugs I am bored out of my fucking mind by literally everything. Yes, this was before taking any drugs.

Its really hard to explain this to people that have their heads up their asses with pretense of drug abuse.

The only shitty thing is the legal side shit.
>>
>>36898347
>>36898132
Also, apparently I have parkinsons dementia so my brain chemistry is super fucked, especially dopamine.
>>
>>36898347
>but opiates greatly improve the quality of my life
Which is why you've decided to off yourself.
>>
>>36895036
You're a cunt if you do that to your parents
>>
>>36899061
Im not OP dumbass.
>>
>>36895203
Stop being a cunt and encouraging addiction.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.