[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Being a virgin is a good thing, anon. I wish I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: rem sweet smile.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rem sweet smile.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>"Being a virgin is a good thing, anon. I wish I was still a virgin. Maybe I could have been with someone special."

Doesn't it make you happy, robots? People look at you and see hope and possibility. Every girl who said you're a great guy meant it. You're simply not the one for them and they know it. Another girl deserves you; a great girl for a great guy. Just keep on fighting.
>>
File: 1490754591550.jpg (81KB, 441x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490754591550.jpg
81KB, 441x396px
>Anon it's so much better when you lose it to someone you love
>Unlike when I lost it to a dumb whore
>Goes out and continually fucks whores, never settles
>>
>>36894763
>>"Being a virgin is a good thing, anon. I wish I was still a virgin. Maybe I could have been with someone special."
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1483057415083.jpg (82KB, 507x764px) Image search: [Google]
1483057415083.jpg
82KB, 507x764px
>>36894763
>>36894860
It's actually true that virginity is precious and losing it to someone special is even more so. Normies intuitively understand this but do not follow their own advice because they already spend their youth screwing around and now have a habit for it. It's no different from drinking alcohol and advising the young to not follow in their footsteps.

Habits die hard.
>>
>>36894904
His mom

oreganononon
>>
>>36894904
Women who have said this.
>>
>>36895307
No woman has ever said it to me, so it's not relevant to me.
>>
>>36894763
First sexual relationships matter.
mine make never want to had one ever again.
>>
>>36894763
>>36894860
As they turn around and snicker and post the encounter on facebook and their circles of friends snicker and share it as well and so on.
>>
>>36894983
Virginity is not precious. Humans are meant to fuck and fuck and fuck everyone they can. The concept of saving your virginity was meant to stop diseases from spreading, which is obsoleted by condoms.
>>
>>36895590
Nope. The way you have sex affects you psychologically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
>>
>>36895572
That doesn't happen. It's their short moment of self-reflection before they go back to their regular lives.
>>
>>36895590
It's not saving it, it's keeping it for someone you truly care for.
And we as humans are capable of negating our primal instincts.
>>
The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul.
>>
>>36895633
I cannot understate how frustratingly stupid and self-important this viewpoint is

>well if everyone were raised like meee me me!
Get over yourself

>well if everyone were raised like they used to be raised
then you'd have a bunch of emotionally stunted adults with smartphones. Get over your thinly-veiled ancestor worship.

>well if everyone were raised like X
then you'd make a generalization. Different problems would arise because children aren't factory default blank slates. Get over yourself. It's arrogant to assume you know best for everyone cause you heard George Carlin say it once.
>>
>>36895590
No, casual sex is actually bad for you. The. You have way higher chance of forming stable marriage if you had few or no previous sexual partners.

>>36895654
There are animals that only have one partner for whole life and never bound with anyone else, even if their partner dies.
>>
>>36895966
that's fuckin stupid.

Maybe the people more likely to form a stable marriage don't want to find new partners in the first place. Don't just assume causation because it sounds right.
>>
>>36894983
>It's actually true that virginity is precious and losing it to someone special is even more so.
said no one ever
>>
The aren't any girls like us, or at least very few. Unless they're deformed or very religious I doubt I'll be able to find a virgin my age.
>>
>>36895590
>humans are 'meant' to fuck indiscriminately, even though it produces bad consequences
>condoms stop diseases
Ya went full retard. It's a good question to wonder why virginity was and somewhat still is valued, but easy feel-good answers like "archaic oppressive male concepts" and "just do whatever and worry later" are preferable.
>>
>>36895966
Nigger that's what I meant.
Why are you trying to sound smart ?.
>>
>>36896010
You people need to get out more, it's sad.
>>
>>36896010
I just said it.
>>
>>36895590
Humans aren't "meant" do do anything. We just do what we do. Those of us who do what is appropriate to our environment end up surviving.
>>
>>36896077
I dunno, I thought you meant "fucking everyone around" is what animals do, and we are monogamous because we are human.
>>
>>36894763
>Every girl who said you're a great guy meant it.
All 0 of them? Whoa
>>
Give me a girlfriend! I expect one now!
>>
>>36895950
Honestly sounds like you feel talked down to. Wonder why that is?
>>
>>36896195
Well I have an actual inferiority complex, like a lot of anons that end up here. There's more than one way to react to over-praise as a child.

Anyways, how is it that it doesn't come off as her talking down to at least somebody? It's an arrogant opinion. And I'll repeat, she's claiming she knows best for children in a country of 300+ mil as some sort of youtube personality. And it reeks of the egotism that tries to mask itself by scapegoating the egotism of the other. Doesn't that strike you as at least a little bit annoying?
>>
>>36894763
I gave my virginity up to a prostitute over three weeks ago and I hardly feel any different, probably because I never had the chance to be with "someone special".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.