[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother would be happier if she ever had me. I wish she never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170509_102047-01.png (2MB, 1093x1366px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_102047-01.png
2MB, 1093x1366px
My mother would be happier if she ever had me. I wish she never had me. I can't kill myself without tearing a hole in this family, but if I never exsists there would be no problem.
>>
Stop attention whoring. Drink away the pain or get help like a normal person. No one here will help you.
>>
Stop attention whoring. Drink away the pain or get help like a normal person.
>>
>>36894712
>>36894678
I just wanted to get this out and I feel better doing so. Anyway thanks for reading it means a lot to me.
>>
fuck me double posted.
>>
enjoy your ice cream anon and take a long walk after that, get some fresh air
>>
>>36894629
What's that ice cream? It looks pretty good aside from the red shit on top
>>
>>36894745
In just happy you're all reading this. I'm giving you a hunt, reading someone elses posts means a lot.

>>36894756
Cookie Mess and Vanilla from Thornton's. It's a shop here in the UK, it may be elsewhere.
>>
>>36894788
Oh you're lucky for having that ice cream. Happy for you OP that you get a delicious ice cream, enjoy it :)
>>
>>36894788
dont give up yet anon
see, you're probably between 20 to 30, so you most likely still have about 50 years to live at least

do you know what you can achieve and do in all of that time? just because your life might have been shit for some time (even if its been years), that doesnt mean it has to be like that forever
>>
>>36894925
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm glad you all took the time to read this shit.
>>
File: 1494359364922.png (1MB, 817x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1494359364922.png
1MB, 817x1055px
>>36894629
I can kill myself without tearing a hole in this family
>>
>>36895608
Are you suggesting something Anon?
>>
>>36896391
Sounds to me like he' decided on a murder suicide. Can't tear a hole in a family if there is no family. On that note, don't do it op. If you do, I'll find you after we both die.No matter what universe, or body you're reborn into, no matter if yougo to heaven or hell, I will fucking strangle you back to life so you hve to go through that miserable existence all over again
>>
>>36894629
Keep living just to spite her, my man.

That's what I do, anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.