[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new woman at work, small working environment >I know she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489608080734.jpg (100KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489608080734.jpg
100KB, 480x480px
>new woman at work, small working environment
>I know she's out of my league since I'm a fitlhy manlet among other things
>get to know her and decide to try my chance
>she's not responsive to the things I do, so I prefer to give up
>a few weeks later she starts messaging on her own
>try to keep a good contact, it's a good learning experience anyway
>try to get her to open up but to no avail, even if we have a laugh it's almost only work related.
>finally decide it's dead as dead and to keep my distances
>she keeps messaging out of the blue, the subject is still work related but it's just chatting, not necessary for work

is this normal with women ? am I too autistic to understand how colleague relations work ?
>>
Idk I don't think any of use get that far with women let alone other people.
>>
>>36892880
You're probably work friends?
If it's the only thing you have in common that it'd make sense that's what you'd talk about.

Congrats, Anon.
Only one of my friends ever texts me at least once a week.
>>
Don't even try to understand the woman.
Just keep your distance from her.

Remain friendly when only when necessary.

Don't get close enough to be cucked.

In a sense, take control now by being the one keeping her at a distance.
>>
she's not interested in you romantically or even friendly but hey if you enjoy talking about work it doesn't sound that awful
>>
>>36892880
Women you work with, or give tips to will be nice to you and get a lil handsy just to get you to either do their work or get more money out of you. Dont bother with either female.
>>
>>36893032
it isn't, but it can be hurtful if you misinterpret it I guess. I've never had anyone text me even semi regularly outside of my brother so yeah it took me by surprise

>>36893072
it's not the kind of work I can do for her, and there is no money involved
>>
Lesson #1; never stick your dick in a company chick
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.