[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the "poop in little bags and hide them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1479087165723.jpg (9KB, 236x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165723.jpg
9KB, 236x198px
>tfw fell for the "poop in little bags and hide them around the house" meme
>thought I could get away with it because I sealed them up really good so no smell or leaking would attract people
>no one fucking told me that there's some chemical reaction with the shit that releases gas and eventually makes the bag explode
>first one explodes in little sister's closet and ruins all her clothes
>next one explodes behind some books on my father's bookshelf and ruins some rare expensive books
>next one explodes behind some cans in the pantry, and explodes with such force that my mom, who was cooking at the time, got hit by a can that flew into her face and gave her a black eye (and later, a pink eye)
>tfw had to spend almost the whole day going around the house finding all my poop bags like a disgusting easter egg hunt
>tfw some of them were so sensitive they exploded on touch
>tfw still not entirely sure I found them all
>>
>>36892297
kek you missed the one in your sisters vagoo anon
Check my dubs too faggot
>>
heart hurts from laughing
>>
>>36892297
What were you thinking senpai
>>
File: 1493752359712.jpg (145KB, 620x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493752359712.jpg
145KB, 620x758px
>>36892297
>the "poop in little bags and hide them around the house" meme
I had no idea this was a thing, but I'm so glad it is
>>
>>36892297
>the whole point of pooping in the bags is so you don't have to leave your room
>he leaves his room to hide the bags
Nice meme. Now we all know this was ill-thought out bait.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
i never even heard of that KEK
>>
>>36892297
im going to poop in a bag to see if this is true
>>
fuck off you didn't really do this experiment too
it does smell really bad
>>
>>36893059
>not using pringles shite tubes
>>
File: 1494095730860.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494095730860.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>36892297
Are you the guy from this thread? If so you fucking deserve everything.

>>36889515
>>
You actually placed bags of shit at random spots in the house, wtf. If you took shits into a bag and left it under your table because you're too lazy to walk to the shitter i'd understand but this is too much for me.
>>
if that were true that poop explodes then why doesnt dog poop explode when put in bags
>>
>>36894516

People just tie doggie bags in a little knot. I fully sealed mine with strong plastic bags and duct tape.
>>
>>36894710
You are a pooper
>>
Yuo're supposed to bury the bags in the backyard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.