[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, have you ever fantasised about something like pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Fembots, have you ever fantasised about something like pic related? If so which animal and have you ever considered trying it out for real?
>>
File: IMG_20170501_202744.jpg (52KB, 627x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_202744.jpg
52KB, 627x637px
Dude were you actually expecting a ton of fembots to come and also be into beastiality and willing to share there fantasies. You may get a few larpers but this thread was doomed to fail.
>>
>>36892250
why is that horse standing over her?

And whats that between them, its too blurry to tell
>>
>>36892556
you forget that there may be actual autistic people on this board
>>
>>36892250
every woman has fantasized on it but almost none will admit it because
>muh reputation
>muh purity
all you need to see is the complete infatuation with horses and ponies that lasts forever with them, plus their constant complaints of men being dumb beasts - which is too much protesting considering they're always fucking said dumb beasts

and there you have it
every woman is a bestiality enthusiast
>>
>>36892250
Many girls love knots but they are secretive about this desire.

Plenty of fanfic online about pet shelter volunteers getting to know the hounds there in an intimate way.
>>
>>36892250
>>36892616
It's honestly way more common than people would like to admit, but it's usually between a girl and her large dog. I've heard lots of stories of girls being caught by their friends.

Any time that there's a single girl with a large, male dog, be suspicious.
>>
horse? no they are gross animals. dogs yes
>>
>>36892820

>tfw ywn be a dog and end up as a sexual plaything to a perverted fembot

end this travesty of an existence
>>
>>36892250
My fantasy is being raped by a really nasty hobo and while he does it I start being absorbed by him and become his new penis which will be used to rape and impregnate poor women passing by his alley.
>>
>>36892250
>If so which animal and have you ever considered trying it out for real?
men
>>
>>36893071
I guess you're feeling really fucking smug but this is why Chad will never even look at your rotten roastbeef
>>
Did it before but regret it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.