[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a new friend >he message me every day >he find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 14908763732772.png (525KB, 677x847px) Image search: [Google]
14908763732772.png
525KB, 677x847px
>make a new friend
>he message me every day
>he find I have a bf and stop messaging me
being a fembot is suffering
>>
File: 1494169127510.jpg (28KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1494169127510.jpg
28KB, 849x565px
>>36891314
dump your boyfriend
goys don't want friendship from grills because all you do is complain. as for the goy that doesn't talk to you anymore - he just wanted to get laid.
>>
>>36891367

Yeah this is kinda true.

Friends that are girls talk about superficial things like make-up and clothes and events and stuff, or they just complain about life and 'adulting'. Unless I'm getting some ass, I don't want to listen to that. I can take the superficial bullshit from time to time, but no one likes a debbie downer.
>>
File: 1425272206634.png (239KB, 417x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425272206634.png
239KB, 417x360px
yeah you have to switch out emotional tampons because even your BF knows you're not worth listening to. bummer.
>>
>women complain about how guys only are nice so they can get laid (which is true)
>yet they never apply the same logic to their young little dudebro boyfriends who are the same no matter how much they deny it
>women will never admit that they use double standards in this way all the time
>tfw it's not about being a nice guy but about one guy getting lucky and getting to put his dick in a hole while other guys simply don't, and that's all it boils down to

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1485822418149.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485822418149.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>36891474
You make me want to kill myself
I know it's true, but I still want to kill myself

maybe it's because I saw oneitis sexting her new bf
>>
>>36891367
honestly though if you want to make some friends talk to other girls that share your interests. you just can't make friendships with guys unless you're super interesting (have something in common with a guy) which i doubt you are since you are a fembot.
>>
>>36891544

Reality is not that bad when you harden up to it. It will take you some time though. And don't listen to Redditors when they go full turbo autist mode about how they hate "nice guys". All guys want sex from women unless they are impotent, it's just a matter of how puts his dick in the wet hole and who doesn't. The young dudebros Redditors defend only do things for women because they, too, only want sex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.