[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>semi-robot in "recovery", "normalization"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2256.jpg (46KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
46KB, 520x320px
>semi-robot in "recovery", "normalization"
>have 3 friends, childhood friends I started contact with again
>all of them have fucked multiple women, 2 have gfs
>I haven't talked to a female that wasn't family, cashier etc in 7 years
>despite them telling me that's it's nothing special and I haven't changed and that people like me I get the feeling I will never have a gf
>I get the urge to tell them to FUCK OFF and go back to my cave

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
It's not fucking magic, and every one of us is unique in the way we approach situations. Focus on your friends and having a good time, don't worry about what women do.
>>
I gave up having friends so no I don't know your feel
>>
>>36891295

BUT...
BUT!
IT'S LIKE I'M MISSING A CORE ASPECT OF FUCKING LIFE.
THEY HAVE THE THING I WANT AND TREAT IT LIKE SHIT.
I HATE THEM, I SECRETLY HATE THEM.
I'M SO JEALOUS AND FRUSTRATED, I WANT A FUCKING WOMAN!
>>
>>36891359
That's your peepee talking.
>>
>>36891359
Yes, you are missing a core aspect of fucking life.

But that's not the only core aspect of fucking life you're missing. Hang out with your friends.
>>
>>36891396
Pretty much you are a man and seeing a women with someone else makes you mad.
Go out and find the one that wants you stop chasing sluts and there wont be sluts.
>I hang out with drug addicts and they steal stuff ITS NOT FAIR WAH.
Find someone it involves moving away from your shitty small town with assholes with nothing better to do.
Your buddy's went out in the world and have the scars and EXP to tell.
You have dont nothing while they grew.
>>
>>36891396

No, it really isn't.
I want to live with a woman, I want love.
They want to fuck.
THAT'S what makes me pissed off.

I am a romantic idiot...
>>
>>36891458
I'm in the same situation you are,
Trust me, you're thinking with your penis

I, myself, have not gotten away from it, but the other Anons are right: you need to focus on other things
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.