[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a 24 yo virgin >Start college >Meet extremely cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: couples.jpg (101KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
couples.jpg
101KB, 1920x1079px
>Be a 24 yo virgin
>Start college
>Meet extremely cute religious girl
>We hit it off and spend 2 months hanging out
>We decide to try and start a relationship, but she won't even kiss me because we have to "go to church and see if god approves"
>Literally the next day, she goes to a party with her dorm friends wearing a mini skirt and hooks up with a handsome guy from the atletics team
>Apologizes and tells me she has horrible sexual and emotional issues
>I break up with her

tl.dr: Got cucked by a girl I didn't even get to kiss. Women are fucking awful.
>>
File: xzc.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
xzc.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>36891225
I hope its not real.I know it happens but god fucking damnit. I hate women.
>>
>>36891225
Sucks that happened to you man but at least you learned from it I hope. Women are just manipulative harpies only interested in themselves.
>>
Sounds like you dodged some trash lad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OohySgTM_c8
>>
>>36891245
It fucking is, and I wish it wasn't.
THe bitch didn't even have the balls to tell me. Basically, I learned through a common acquaintance that a party prganized the the atletics team was happening on friday, and her best friend is a cheerleader, and she told me she was going to hang out with her, so I figured out that a party was happening.

I bascially asked her what happened yesterday, and she confirmed everything, about how she wss "just working there" and how it just happened because the guy saw her dancing and went in to kiss her and she let him.

She then tells me that they've been texting but it's "Just stuff about our classes", at which point I tell her to go fuck herself and call her an absolutely awful person.

She did this literally the day after we talked about how much we liked each other and how I was fine with starting a relationship with her (which was her ideia).

I feel like an emasculated piece of shit right now. 2 months, 8 dates, and some handsome dude gets to kiss her in like 4 minutes. I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>36891340
You dodged a bullet if you ask me. She's untrustworthy and didn't even have the self-control to turn down a stranger while she's in a relationship. Take it as a lesson in being a judge of Character.
>>
>>36891340
>and her best friend is a cheerleader
Big red flag there dude.

>I feel like an emasculated piece of shit right now.
Don't beat yourself up over it. Cut her out of your life and don't give her a second more of your time.
>>
>>36891340
>I'm a piece of shit.

No lad. She is.

Just be more assertive next time. In the sense that if you're out on a date just kiss her. If she freaks out get her to fuck, or if she bullshits you about it just say you can understand deeper levels of intimacy being off the cards but a kiss really is nothing.
>>
>>36891413
>>36891427

Thanks for the support anons. I'm seeing it as me being lucky enough to figure things out (since she tried to hide it), and now I can cut her and move on, but damn, it still makes me feel terrible.

She had the gall to compare herself to a drug addict having a relapse, at which point I just told her to take some fucking personal responsability for something in her life.

Bu as someone that always had trouble with women, and was already getting a little bitter, I feel like this might've have ruined me. I don't think I'll be able to trust another woman going forward.
>>
File: 1494264615280.png (102KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494264615280.png
102KB, 303x343px
>>36891340
Honestly bro, she's fucking trash for that.
you're not at fault and it's entirely her fuck up, don't forgive her and don't forget about the experience.

Just ignore her and cut her off, and if the feeling/thought of trying to contact her again just shut that off, completely forget about it and go for a new chick if you could.
maybe fuck a whore (with rubber of course), you'll forget about that slut soon enough after you get the succ
>>
>>36891505
>She had the gall to compare herself to a drug addict having a relapse
>relapse
>implying she's been with other people before

Then why the fuck was this "good girl" making you go through hoops?

Honestly lad, get her fucked out of your life.
>>
>>36891340
you did the right thing man don't worry. Proud of you for realising she was a cunt and for you not being a cuck.
>>
>>36891505

Too many anons have the wrong idea about relationships on this board.

>>36891413 is right on point, if this kind of stuff happens people usually see it as a huge betrayal, but it's better than the misery of this happening months down the line. Imagine if you were in a relationship and this happened.

Would you dump her?

Would you compromise yourself to keep a bad relationship?

The best thing about this is you don't have to deal with this garbage.
>>
>>36891500
>Just be more assertive next time. In the sense that if you're out on a date just kiss her.

To be fair, I did try it a bunch of times but she always dodged it and gave me "Take our time" speech, which is why I'm so disappointed over what she did.

>>36891518
Just ignore her and cut her off, and if the feeling/thought of trying to contact her again just shut that off.

I already deleted her number and cut contact with her, but we're in the same classes for the rest of the semester, which will be pretty terrible
>>
>>36891340
If you're looking for a reason why she did this, stop. She doesn't have a reason. Women just act like this sometimes. You're a good dude and you made the right move. Don't let her or anyone guilt you into accepting this. You were emasculated, yes, and you grabbed you balls back when you dumped her. That's self respect.

I wish you the best my friend. Don't ever, EVER accept getting cucked.
>>
The worst part about shit like this is that there are women out there so deep into their beliefs that they want to wait, but this shit happens so often it's hard to trust them
>>
File: 1457594908603.png (465KB, 662x604px) Image search: [Google]
1457594908603.png
465KB, 662x604px
>>36891225
You're probably going to feel miserable for a long while but I hopefully you're smart enough not to act on you impulses and make things worst for yourself. You've got a long storm to wait out, but surly you'll come out on the other side better for it

Remember, don't do anything stupid i.e. "romantic", "spontaneous", giving her another chance because she's really "sorry", confronting her or calling her a bitch or a whore when you see her dating that same guy or another guy in a week or less time, etc. Don't do any of that and you'll be fine, I promise. Don't let this jade you and keep looking for someone new, it's the only way to move on
>>
>>36891677
Nice digits. Lucky man.

I was cucked and dumped a girl junior year of college. I had two semesters on a campus of 500 people and her room was right above mine, no joke. Saw her every day. She fucked dudes every night of the week, different dudes every month. It ate me alive but I just played DragonQuest VIII on PS2 and masturbated to pictures of Tessa Fowler. It seems like torture because it is. But it'll be over soon mate. Just cope and hope because she's going to gain notoriety as the campus mattress if she hasn't already, and she's going to be used up before too long.
>>
File: harold.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>36891505
It's over now so you're out of that mess. Self improvement isn't a meme and you should definitely focus on it after something like this goes wrong in your life. I highly recommend the redpill.

My personal method is to pull the trigger as fast as possible. You risk jumping the gun but if things fall apart from the speed it's defo not you're fault
>>
>>36891505

Never trust asian or white bitches

Try and get with a black qt (make sure she is middle-class though) because they tend to be a lot more loyal.
>>
>>36892266
She's black, anon
>>
You're going to get a lot of "dodged a bullet" comments, which are true. However, you can learn from this.
>nb4 all women are garbage.
You can believe that and that's on you.
The real lessons here are 2 things.
1) when a girl does everything she can NOT to be intimate with you, she isn't interested.
This one sucks because it's on you to pick up the hints - they'll rarely come out and tell you - but once you figure this out you're golden.
A woman that wants you will do everything they can to hang out, be alone, and initiate intimacy with you. It's true. This goes way beyond all night texting - this is literally her telling you that she wants to go to a party with you, wants to hang out at your/her place, etc.
However, if she's indifferent about hanging out, would rather spend time with friends than with you, cancels at the last minute or any number of those, forget her; think of leaving as cutting your losses and move on.
2) What are YOU in to. This is one thing that helps immensely with dating.
Let's say this woman really WAS I'm to you and did all the above, but was earnestly a religious person and wouldn't have sex until marriage.
Are you okay with that?
There's no right answer, but if your going to continue looking for a girl these are things you need to consider.
Nothing is worse than actually being in a shit relationship with someone that doesn't work. Seriously, you think being a lonly virgin is bad? How about being trapped in a sexless relationship with someone you hate?
Remember - learn from these things and move forward. You'll be all good.
>>
>>36892339

Well, you probably went for ghetto trash
>>
>>36891225

Another day of a robot in Spain:

Catholic high school, only hitting chad
>>
Dont throw her out of your life yet. Make the roastie feel horrible. Destroy her emotionally. I fucking hate how most let roasties off so easily afterwards.
>>
>>36891225
you're a total fucking retard for falling for the christcuck meme and thinking that religion has ever stopped anyone from being a slut
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.