[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K HELP CHAD IS THREATENING TO MESSAGE GIRLS I DONT LIKE FOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: HELP.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
R9K HELP
CHAD IS THREATENING TO MESSAGE GIRLS I DONT LIKE FOR ME
>be me
>be In class
>chad talking to friend girl asking if she is talking to anyone (in a joking way)
>turns to me
>''hey anon, you messaging any girls''
>tell him no
>looks around room
>why don't we change that?
>shitmyself.jpeg
>tell him I dont want to
>gets out his phone and for the next hour keeps saying that hes gonna message this one girl in particular who
is in our class
>hes saying that when he goes home he's going to message girl for me

what do I do lads?!
I dont want this to happen, I asked him why he was going to do this and he kept saying that
>its funny
I'm about to have a fucking stroke help
>>
>>36890177
>CHAD IS THREATENING TO MESSAGE GIRLS I DONT LIKE FOR ME
who do you like then? chad...
you're the creep starting the willy wars thread huh?
>>
geez autismo just enjoy the wingmannery and if the spaghetti spills it spills... chad is doing you a favour yaknow
>>
>>36890197
willy war?
I have been out all day, I dont really know what this willy war thing is
>>
You're fucked. Chad does what he wants when he wants. Now are his intenetions malicious or is he genuinek I trying to help you? I assume the former since he said it's funny. If the latter he genuinek y think all women won't react so negatively since he never experienced being repulsive. Either way expect some dirty looks and smirks from the women tomorrow.
>>
>>36890225
but I don't want to, he was being a dick about it.
>>
>>36890241
quite malicious, I just wanted to relax today but now I have to worry about this shit
>>
>>36890245
then reveal your power level and tell the roasties where they belong like a true /robot warlord/
>>
>>36890264
Yeah you're fucked. Confront him and he'll just say something like "you're just mad because girls don't want you". Everyone will sympathize with Chad because they don't understand not being wanted by anyone.

I keep sayo my Chad but truthfully he is Brad. Chan's will invite you to parties and introduce women to you casually and hope you eventually pick up.
>>
>>36890177
>chad messages girl
>girl asks you out
>you reply no thanks
crisis averted

>chad messages girl
>she rejects you
>you shrug shoulders because you didn't want a gf anyway
crisis averted

The only way to win is to not care.
>>
stop overthinking things you fucking goblin

if and when the girl approaches you about it later, all you have to do is go "uhhh, i don't even know that guy. sorry." and chad will look like the creep
>>
>>36890445
>denial
Typical loser defense mechanism. Chad is never wrong and is never a creep.
>>
>>36890177
why the fuck not let him?
>>
>>36890177
Chad is flirting with you. Just suck his dick and he will stop.
>>
>talking to anyone aside from teacher/professor/forced group mates

You fucked up in more ways than one
>>
>>36890177
Rape him, make him your girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.