[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up on the floor at 3pm from a rough night of erotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
>wake up on the floor at 3pm from a rough night of erotic asphyxiation
>body is covered in piss, shit, puke and jizz
>I use mummies cum encrusted panties I stole to clean myself up
>end up just smearing shit all over
>MUMMY MUMMY REEEE
>hear mummy make her way up the stairs
>"whats wrong anon?"
>as she walks into the room she slips on a stray cumrag
>as she falls over she smashes my prized Rei Ayanami poop sculpture
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I struggle to lift myself onto my feet for the first time in weeks
>my diaper leaks with weeks worth of digested tendies and a mixture of cum, piss, and disappointment
>I navigate my way to mummy through piles of garbage and shit
>a swarm of dormant flies rise out of the garbage and fill the room
>YOU'VE DONE IT THIS TIME MUMMY
>she struggles to pick herself up, slipping on piss and shit, "MUMMY IS SO SORRY SWEETIE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS"
>I remove my belt from around my neck and tie her leg to my bed
>YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOU COW BITCH
>I pick up my destroyed Hachune Miku sculpture and shove it in mummies screaming mouth
>she gurgles as she weeps and tries to ransom her life with promises of unlimited tendies
>after an hour long struggle mummy finally eats the entire statue
>I waddle back to my computer to continue on my path to reach my goal of 10,000 gameplay hours in CS:GO
>mummy sits on the floor in the fetal position weeping for the rest of the day
>finally untie mummy and tell her to get me tendies
>"s-sure h-honey"
>she disappears for a few hours
>waddle downstairs to see whats taking so fucking long on my god damn tendies
>mummy slit her wrists in the kitchen sink and then hung herself with curtain cords
who will make me tendies now? ;_;
>>
Hmm. Maybe live in a dumpster behind mcdonalds. Free tendies and wifi. Pics of your dead mum plz. Or this didnt happen
>>
Wow, OP. That kind of had a really dark ending...
>>
just a regular NEET day
>>
File: 1491904963272.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491904963272.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>be me
>Proud 5'9 280 lb normieslayer
>Wake up at 5pm after a particularly intense night honing my hand eye coordination in CSGO
>Tummy rumbling
>Mummy mummy time for breckie!
>The bitch doesn't hear me
>Reeeeeeeeeeee grumbly tummy means time for tendies
>Begin rolling over to investigate
>Three cups of piss, a stack of paper plates with pizza roll ooze dried on them and my favorite anime hot glue figurine topple to the floor
>Bed blanket makes cracking noises releasing an odor of stale urine as my sores begin the air out through my damp clothing
>I rise to my feet and immediately my big bones cause me to trip on a pile of Doritos bags and empty mountain dew bottles filled with pee
>fall to the ground with such force that shakes the entire floor
>Apparently I'm more powerful than I ever expected
>Despite now being covered in pee mixed with poo, the remains of a two week old hotpocket (mummy bought the yucky icky leanpockets) and a cum sock stuck onto my cheek, I press onward
>Make it to the top of the stairs reeeing for mommy as loud as I can
>My energy is drained and I must take a nap
>Wake up at 7pm and check my android
>No messages from mummy
>My starvation has reached a point of torture that challenges my sanity
>As I begin rolling down the stairs I hear a gigantic cracking noise like a tree falling
>Suddenly the stairs give way and I am lodged into the floor, up to my tummy in the middle of the stairs
>I've been here for three hours and I'm writing this from my phone
Help?
>>
Kek. Holy shit I'm I dame near pissed myself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.