[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /had the dream/ here? >be me >study chemistry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: waifu.png (274KB, 507x396px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
274KB, 507x396px
who else /had the dream/ here?

>be me
>study chemistry at uni
>share house with students doing Arts majors
>kind of a loner on my course
> befriend housemates along with their other art degree friends.
>Girl in group, know her for since the start of the uni year
>Bit of a pretentious art-degree type, but quite malleable in terms of conversation.
>somewhat attractive but don't really have a a crush on her as she gets on with the other BA guys in the group
>fast forward to last night
>dream I'm staying over at her house in half term for some reason
>laying in bed in spare room
>she comes in really playfully
>pretend to be all coy and nonchalant like I do in real life.
> she smiles and momentarily leaves the room, before appear seconds later, standing in the door frame.
>smiles again and lifts up top
>fucking amazing youthful breasts pop out
>ohyeslord.jpeg
>she climbs in bed
>passionately embrace her bosom
>have the most intense wet dream ever experiences.
>wake up
>remember the dream, but carry on with my day
>see her this afternoon
>intense feelings of attraction that were not present before the dream

What do you think bros? should I make a move? Any advice would be appreciated.

Pic related: not her but looks very similar, pleasantly plain, maybe less latino.
>>
>>36890087
I had a similar experience with a close, long time friend of mine. Leave it, it'll pass after a while
>>
File: 1481504063702.jpg (71KB, 451x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481504063702.jpg
71KB, 451x679px
>>36890131
I'm not sure though man, it's not like this girl has been a long time close friend of mine. If anything, we're in the same group through a mutual friend (my flatmate). The only thing that is making me want to refrain (besides fear of rejection) is that I think her and my flatmate made out at a party earlier this semester. Though he denies it.
>>
>>36890087
What he said >>36890131

I had a very similar experience with someone I didn't really spend much time with. After the dream I couldn't even be near her without getting horny. But that feeling just went away after 3 to 4 weeks.
>>
Fuck it, man. What's the worst that could happen? Best scenario you get the fuck, worst scenario you don't get the fuck and it'll be a weird couple of upcoming weeks.
>>
Just go for it anon.
Don't live in regret.
>>
>>36890087
I don't know about your situation anon, I've "/had the dream/". It'll bump at least.

>Highschool qte girl went at the same uni.
>We sat next to the other for the 3' and the 5' year in Hs.
>I don't usually met her at campus, but from time to time it happens
>I'm returning home.
>See her
>"Hey anon!" She waves smiling.
>She was always friendly with me in highschool.
>Also we spent two years seated one next to the other I got used to talk with her
>She gets closer, We start to talk a little bit
>I tell her I'm going home
>Same goes for her
>I decide that I'll be the hero
>"You wanna take a coffie before we go to the bus stop?" I ask, trying to keep my spaghetti in place
>"Yeah" She agrees
>We walk to the Bar of the campus
>We both take something and we sit at a table
>We start to chat a little bit on the "good times" gone
>She was way popular than me, So she knew alot more things
>Eventually conversation shifts on the "shippings" we had in class

1/2
>>
2/2
>"Come on anon, I've told you all about what girls thought back then, your turn, you knew boys, Who was the "prettiest" girl around?"
>I feel the sperg allarm, but I have to hold it
>"Oh... I don't know I wasn't very popular..."
>She asks if I know if there was someone who liked her.
>Fuck
>"Well..." I try to juggle the conversation "I mean, you're pretty n' all... Everybody loved you if you ask me..."
>I can feel the frogs, the hours of shitpost
>Not today. I had the courage of asking her out for a coffie.
>"I mean, I liked you too, If i have to be honest... heh"
>I cannot believe I said that
>She blushes a little
>Silence
>Oh God Fuck me
>"Anon... didn' you know i had a big crush on you back then?"
>The world falls on my shoulders
>Oh boy
>Silence
>"Well... I suppose it's too late for that" I say
>"is... it?" she says
>I'm amazed. I feel all the hours I've spent on /r9k/ fade, all the bitterness, everything puffs
>We lean in and we kiss
>I wake up
We're here forever.
>>
File: 1467840585664.jpg (63KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
1467840585664.jpg
63KB, 600x412px
>>36890889
>I wake up
I feel like I've just been dinosaur'd.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.