[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw today was my first wagecucking day >spent the entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>tfw today was my first wagecucking day
>spent the entire 8 hours checking my clock, waiting for the day to end
>just came home and feel exhausted
fuck this, if this is how the next 40 years of my life is going to be like, i'm fucking out of here
>>
>>36890042
What's your job? The first day is always the worst
>>
>>36890042
Are you a cashier? If so I can sympathize.

That shit does not get easier no matter how many years you've been doing it.
>>
File: 1475708701597.jpg (13KB, 183x258px) Image search: [Google]
1475708701597.jpg
13KB, 183x258px
>>36890042
>mfw another mad wagie
>>
After a few months you go into robot mode at work and time starts flying. Then instead of time crawling you get an existential crisis about how on earth you wasted 5 years of your life at a donkeydick job that was just supposed to be a stepping stone to a better one.
>>
>tfw work at Taco Bell
>constantly hold customers in contempt
>go in the back and punch the shit out of boxes to feel better
>>
>>36890042
>tfw 1/16th of OP's paycheck has been deposited into my account

H-hang in there, wagie. I-it gets better! *breaks out into uproarious NEET laughter*
>>
>>36890204
>tfw no angry taco bell bf
>>
>>36890042
but you're suppose to love this garbage op

also don't forget the tax that comes after the paycheck
>>
>>36890042
you can't just not tell us what job, that makes it harder for us to laugh at you
>>
You might get used to it after a bit. Be glad you get paid 40 hours as I have to work an additional 5-7 hours a week for free at walmart because blacks are lazy as shit.

I do hope you have ambition and the youth to sort yourself out. I don't have a GED or anything and I'm in my mid 30s, so I'm pretty much fucked and dependent on my menial corporate job.
>>
>>36890360
Maybe if you weren't a racist prick, you wouldn't be so far behind in life you pathetic fuck
>>
>>36890386
>implying he's behind because he's racist

You didn't read the whole post, did you?
>>
>>36890386
I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment as I occasionally hear such consternation coming from customers who can't be helped because we hire FOB Africans brought here by Lutheran charities who know fuck all about English or the places where products are sold in the store.

In a sense it's job security.
>>
>>36890360

You think you have it bad? I have to manage Nigs(account manager for a cleaning service here).

I have to herd them for mass-interviews every month. They can never just sit in the fucking lobby like normal people. They just have to go pace around outside and need to be rounded up when it's their turn. This restless energy instantly dissipates on the job though. They act half-asleep and just stop working when they think no one is watching.

Their weird dramas follow them into work. We lost an account because some screaming sheboon tried to break into an IT startup her mate(ex-mate?) was cleaning.

The worse thing about them is how they randomly disappear without giving notice they're quitting, screwing everyone over. I love getting calls from other places they've applied to so I can sink their chances of landing another job(t's against policy but IDGAF).
>>
>>36890536
This is the reason why in the past 11 years I've worked at Walmart that I will never take a managerial role. I get asked regularly if I want to move up in the company and I have to deny because I would sperg too much on people who I know aren't going to follow tasks through.

We had a store remodel recently which hired practically anyone and holy shit getting across instructions to these people is nigh impossible when you have a literal tower of Babel in in one aisle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.