[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /r9k/, why haven't you accepted everything the oldfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: AMAZING ADVICE.jpg (203KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
AMAZING ADVICE.jpg
203KB, 1260x736px
Well /r9k/, why haven't you accepted everything the oldfag in this screencap is saying as truth? You'll probably start to feel happier once you shift to a more realistic worldview. You DO want to get better, right? The first step takes place in the mind.
>>
File: 1492955576115.jpg (348KB, 1024x1607px) Image search: [Google]
1492955576115.jpg
348KB, 1024x1607px
>>36889064
Half the whole point of Christianity is evangelism, to keep one's faith to themselves is both denying those around them of the salvation of Christ, and going against the teachings in the bible
>>
>>36889064
Why would I listen to anyone who posts on /b/?
>>
>>36889064
oldfag here, being 30 doesn't help things, opinion discarded
>>
Woah, that guy has totally lost all semblance of sanity. What a poor, broken man.
>>
>>36889104
wow how convenient that this book written by a ruling class tells you to get more people on their side
it's almost as if it existed only to keep a primitive culture in check
>>
>>36889064
>implying he is right because he is oldfag
Four or five points are right, but the others are as delusional as the counterparts used here
I'm a 34 lurker and I cringe with all the shit that I read on these fucking boards
Everyone on here is a teen and/or has teen mentality, is exhausting how narrow is the worldview here, seriously
Bu I also cringed a few times while reading this, so...
>>
>old
>still posts on /b/
Obviously a roleplayer or a very very sad person
>>
>>36889294
Atheist here, the Bible was written by revolutionaries, check your history
>inb4 is a fable nothing is true on this book
>>
>>36889341
Can't you fucking see the date? It was en 2010 you blind stupid piece of shit
>>
>>36889366
So what? An old person wouldn't post on /b/ no matter the year. You probably misunderstood me, brainlet.
>>
Not taking advice from 4chan is probably the only thing keeping me sane and alive.
>>
>>36889064
>1
I fucking agree with this. I have been an atheist for a long time ever since being exposed to philosophy in high school. Not because of some childish shit like "I don't want to go to church anymore wahhhh" or "Religion = bronze age myths, KEK". I cannot relate to other atheists since they are all a bunch of sjw libtards anyways.
>2.
Circumcision is awful and I hate being a cut fag because I will forever know my parents as a bunch of blue pilled idiots who allowed their only son to get mutilated
>3
Im friend zoned because I have done nothing and thought that would work once a girl liked me. I have learned the hard way. 25, going 26, and I am just realizing this.
>4.
Best advice I have ever received, thank you oldguyfag.
>5.
This is why I hide my depression and why I try to change my overall look and approach with people now. The edgy bullshit just doesn't fly no matter who it is with. MAYBE with that emotional wreck of a bitch you talk to on AIM or whatever, but not with women or people who matter. They will all think you are a child who has yet to figure themselves out yet.
>6
Depression is a real thing. Sadly, we don't have professionals who have been entrusted on the mental health of the public to understand what is actually is and decide to collude with big pharma to sell them more jew candies. Stay strong, robots. You are more than the world will ever know!
>7
Vaping and weed culture has not made this any better unfortunately. Also, I don't understand why people still smoke cigarettes these days.
>>
Item 6 is scientific incorrect.
The others are opinions.
>>
>>36889383
You are pretty young yourself, don't you?
>>
>>36889064
>8
Blue pilled statement. Their collectivst mentality is what makes them prosperous and helpful with one another. I admire how much they want to uphold their traditionalism and ethno nationalism by maintaining it through their own people and not through the globalist meme that immigrants would help them. They understand that allowing people from less fortunate countries will never solve the problem. They rather face population decline (which is not really a bad thing), than sell out to the kikes.
>9
From experience, spending time with men who are into NEET shit and you're doing NEET shit with them is worst thing you can do desu. This guy gets it. I wasted three years of my life playing vidya a group of people I thought were my friend, only to find out they only used me since they are NEETs themselves. They are only out to help themselves.
>10
Thanks for that, oldguyfag.
>11
Western civilization is collapsing and I would do a disservice to my children in bringing to this world just to experience this and risking them becoming part of the problem. I think this is the dead end to my lineage.
>12
WAT
>13
What is love?
>14
This is how a man deals with shit
>15
Women are emotional, social creatures who require a pack to survive. This is instinctual, and faggots are trying to disrupt this construct. Hence why our society is collapsing on itself due to us getting far to comfortable in the midst of good times. We have all become weak.
>>
>>36889258
So have I, but I'm only 22
>>
itt: sub 30 year old faggots who are not true robots
>>
>>36889464
No and nothing I said implied that
>>
>>36889064
14 probably makes me think the most
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.