[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever think that your anxiety is caused by constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493564167436.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493564167436.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
Do you guys ever think that your anxiety is caused by constantly shutting out the world with constant entertainment through technology?

Like if we forced ourselves to interact more with the world would it make us less anxious?
>>
>>36889044
No, its caused by the fear of death and crippling and constant health issues. Also what a wonderful waist and hip ratio on that girl.
>>
i go grocery shopping ecery day and still come out of the store a sweaty mess everytime. exposure therapy is bullshit
>>
>>36889044
Can a man get sauce on dat dere qt
>>
>>36889293
that's a boy are you gay or something why do you want to see his willy?
>>
>>36889320
If that's a boy he has the hips of a goddess and I'd love to see how well he rides.
>>
>>36889044
i'm pretty sure it's the other way around
>>
>>36889435
This.

Don't confuse cause and effect, OP. Anxiety came first and tech is a way of dealing with it.
>>
>>36889044
I have a full time job. I interact with people daily, pay bills, buy food, etc.

My anxiety is worse than it's ever been.
>>
>>36889320
That's even hotter, gonna need dat sauce. Reverse searching isn't helping.
>>
>>36889320
Are you gonna leave me in the dark?
>>
The problem is anxiety doesn't make you think logically so you have to decompose thoughts and start noticing and questioning them. Sounds like bullshit but it's true and when you're constantly doing something (like browsing 4chan) you have no time to even start doing that.

>people are scary
>why are they scary
>they're judging me
>why are they judging me
>how do I know they're judging me
>I'm judging them so they're judging me
>why am I judging them and why are they judging me
>i look stupid
>why do i look stupid
>how is everyone else not looking stupid
>why does it matter if anyone, including myself look stupid

That is some of my own stuff but shit like that just gets the ball rolling, when you start delving into personal problems it works wonders. I used to go to sleep/eat/shit/shower/do everything while listening to music or a podcast to distract myself. I was so scared of my thoughts since there were so many, as soon as there was silence I'd just freak the fuck out.
>>
>>36889044
>>36889320
Ok I need a sauce
>>
File: cgl.png (266KB, 1335x813px) Image search: [Google]
cgl.png
266KB, 1335x813px
it's not a boy
sauce is a dead russian cosplay forum
you will never know who this is
>>
>>36890743
Doesn't matter the gender, I just wanted to know. Russia please stop hogging all the qt weebs. ;_;
>>
drugs are the only thing that helps my anxiety
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.