[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the girl you love lets her boyfriend do this to her whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481851923242.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481851923242.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>the girl you love lets her boyfriend do this to her whenever he wants
She's only alone when she wants to be alone, robots.
>>
>>36888872
Actually the girl you love probably swallows or takes it in her pussy. Cum facials aren't really a thing because they're messy and a pain to clean. So swallow or creampie
>>
>>36888934
No, she lets him do anything he wants because he is a man who takes what's his
>>
>>36888872
Why is fake cum so unaesthetic on 3DPD?
>>
>>36888888
I am originally requesting to see those sextuplets
>>
>>36888961
No man is busting on her face when she'll swallow or get creampied virgin
>>
>>36890429
How else will he cuck and humiliate robots?

Everyone is out to get us guys
>>
>>36890429
You'd be surprised.

normieblox
>>
>>36888934
Spitting is also an option too.
I've had girls give me blowjobs and let me cum in their mouths, but they wouldn't swallow. They'd just spit in in the toilet or a tissue or something afterward and wash their mouth out.
>>
>tfw she flirts with me behind his back every chance she gets

hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>36892552
Yeah no... That girl just wasn't attracted enough to you to suck it all up.
>>
>>36888872
i dont want to be alone why am i anon i dont take cum shots to the face i dont even take cum is that why im alone?

HMMMMMMMM
really makes ya think
>>
>>36892676
If you say so robot, some girls just don't like the taste/texture of cum to swallow it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.