[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do girls make the first move? I am too anxious to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: SryBQea.jpg (608KB, 889x1410px) Image search: [Google]
SryBQea.jpg
608KB, 889x1410px
How often do girls make the first move? I am too anxious to make the first move on any girl, so I am doomed to waiting. Or I'll just become a bachelor...

How true is the hateful banter about girls here?

pic unrelated
>>
>>36887496
>How often do girls make the first move? I am too anxious to make the first move on any girl, so I am doomed to waiting
You write like underage. Sure there are some girls who approach but they're usually mental or complete sluts. What happens most of the time is that girls drop obvious signs and wait for your initiation. If girl really likes you then "escalation window" remains open longer. Basically approaching girl is a risk.
>>
>>36887496
Girls often never make the first move, it's commonly and universally expected for the guy to take the initiative. I'll never make any moves on girls because I'm too anxious to take the initiative on anything, and I'm sticking to 2D.
>>
Very rarely

They'll try and give "signals" if they want you to talk to them though. But beware, these signals are so fucking vague that they can still act like you're a creep if they decide they don't like how you speak.
>>
>>36887496
Girls will make it VERY obvious when they like you. The sad part is that if you are a true social idiot, like many of us are, or at least used to be at one point, you still won't notice it.
>>
>>36887554
This. I can't even tell if someone is making a joke at times. They'll say something and will look at me in confusion saying that was a joke. It's especially worse when there's other people that do get the joke. And what you were saying, I'm sure there were three girls back in HS that liked me but I never noticed anything.
>>
>>36887529
>underage
I'm 24 desu, soon to be 25.
>>
>>36887496
>How often do girls make the first move?
Depends on where you live. But usually almost never. Though they give 'hints'. The retardness level of those hints really depends on the woman. Some of them think when they stare at you or smile they signal that they want sex you. Other give real hints like holding hands and such.
>How true is the hateful banter about girls here?
Partially. People tend to judge all women by actions of the loudest and worst.
You just have to watch out and keep yourself away from the 'princesses' and whores.
>>
>>36887593
>I'm sure there were three girls back in HS that liked me but I never noticed anything.

It really hurts when you realize (or are told) months or years after the fact that girl x used to have a crush on you.
>>
>>36887602
>I'm 24 desu, soon to be 25.
Then we're in the same boat. I'm myself 24 khv. Thing is that i understand those "mechanics" pretty good but i cannot apply them in real life because of fear and low sex drive. On the other hand, what will happen if she'd reject you?
>>
>>36887630
>girl has an obvious crush on me
>spend more time with her and she loses interest because i'm a piece of shit
there is no worse feel
>>
Women should be considered property.
>>
Girls making a a move still only amounts to them smiling at you. They never actually start a conversation.
>>
>>36887496
Get bumble, it's like tinder but the girl has to make the first move. It's an interesting change of dynamics.
I met my current girlfriend on it
>>
File: 1473507139674.jpg (27KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473507139674.jpg
27KB, 480x600px
>>36887496
Women who approach men from my experience
>whites women
There is always an obvious flaw with them which makes them completely undesirable like obesity,mental illness disfigurement etc.
>Asian
They will never approach you first, they consider smiling and subtle things similar in nature to be obvious flirting.
>Black
will approach you first and attractiveness may range from 0-10, They expect you to take the lead after informing you of their interest.

this is based from my arbitrary experience therefor experiences may vary
>>
>>36888320
>I met my current girlfriend on it
So you're the girl in the relationship?
>>
I mean I really recommend just dicking around on tindr coming up with good attempts if you can I gained about 10ish solid and original lines I have used for repeated success in person. I think the more relaxed and fun you seem the more likely women are to approach you because the risk for them becomes exceedingly low.
>>
>>36888878
Does it help if I write there I am antisocial anxious virgin?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.