[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all I want is to be a robot NEET again >tfw uni days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1492869155697.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492869155697.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>tfw all I want is to be a robot NEET again
>tfw uni days only getting out my room for groceries
>tfw constantly playing NES/SNES vidya, watching Classic Game Room while eating loads of chips and sipping coke and POT NOODLES

Work/gf does not a man make happy.
>>
Fix your diet and the rest will fall into place.

Cut out all that sugary processed garbage, stop eating fucking ramen you mong.
Your testosterone levels are probably low as fuck too. Do you even realize how much that shit effects you? It's likely why you're such a lethargic unhappy fuck.
>>
>>36887288
how the fuck did you get a gf anon
>>
>tfw soon starting programming internship
I'm happy that things are finally going well but at the same time it makes me anxious as fuck.
I have to work hard now but I'd rather retreat to a cabin in the woods and do some gardening all day but I can't because I don't have money for that kind of thing.
>>
File: 1492271380921.png (86KB, 330x260px) Image search: [Google]
1492271380921.png
86KB, 330x260px
>>36887338
Point is I'm borderline normie, been working out for a year now, on a high protein/low carb diet getting cut for the summer

>>36887354
Friends for a while, she made the first move, I made the second

ALL I WANT IS TO BE ALONE IN A ROOM AGAIN

You guys have it good.
>>
>>36887422
Can I buy your gf off you?
>>
>>36887507
You can't buy gfs only whores
Silly anon
>>
Work is the biggest meme. If it's part time it becomes something to get you out of the house and you might enjoy it, but when it's full time it's bullshit.
>>
>>36887526
Then how do you obtain that you cannot buy?
Do I have to steal one?
>>
>>36887575
Attempting to possess items as of yet unpossessed does not equal to stealing

If it is animate things you desire then seek consent
>>
>>36887640
But why though? It seems easier to take or buy. Like how people get pets, they buy them off the current owner or take them by brute force
>>
File: 1480087352984.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480087352984.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>36887685
People aren't animals you fucking autist
Get educated

http://reasonandmeaning.com/2014/10/11/theories-of-human-nature-chapter-7-plato-part-1/
>>
The fact that I have to work some meaningless job to survive is making me pretty upset.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.