[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>,,God day to you mr. Anon. Have you been cleaning your teeth?''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>,,God day to you mr. Anon. Have you been cleaning your teeth?''
>,,Yes? Well me take a look than.''
>,,This doesn't look good, mr. Anon.''
>,,I'm afraid i have to tear some teeth out.''
>,,Don't worry, it will not hurt.''
And what is your definition of horror anon?
>>
File: th.jpg (33KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
33KB, 480x600px
>>36885891
i've experienced having a tooth broken into pieces and drilled out of my jaw, pic related. it's not so bad, at least until the novocaine wears off. i was fully conscious for the whole thing
>>
>>36885891
It doesn't actually hurt.
What hurts is the injection and the two days afterwards.
>>
If you don't want the teeth out, maybe say no?
>>
>>36886444
the injection shouldn't really hurt. it feels like a little pinch.

also btw it is nearly impossible for you to have teeth that require extraction and for you to not know they are dead ahead of time

also no dentist that i know of schedules his patients with enough time to do an exam and extraction same-day. if you really had some kind of fucked up tooth that needed to go, he'd either refer you to an oral surgeon or give you another appointment to come back and get your shit taken out. generally speaking no medical professional will spring a procedure requiring anesthetic on you because people usually have shit to do after their appointments.

>>36886587
this is also valid, you can always say no.
if a dentist is telling you you need an extraction, though, you almost certainly need an extraction. they don't pull out working teeth unless it's absolutely necessary

t. work in a dental office
>>
>>36886634
My dentist allows same-day tooth extracting.
Maybe try not living in a shit country?
>>
this, this is my definition of horror. tfw i will probably die or some horrible infection because im unable to get my teeth fixed and my mouth is a ticking time bomb with like 8 decays
>>
>>36886668
i mean, if you schedule it ahead of time sure you can get a number of procedures done on the same day

what i'm saying is that you won't find yourself going in for a routine checkup and suddenly the dentist says "well, guess what, i'm going to give you local anaesthetic and rip out a tooth."
he won't do this because:
>he probably doesn't have enough time in the schedule to do this
>people often return to their jobs or do stuff where their half their face being numb is not going to fly.
>people whose medication history means they need to take/not take certain meds prior to anaesthetic will be fucked

it is, in theory, possible that you could go in for an exam and the dentist will say
>anon, your tooth needs to be extracted. i have time to do it now if your schedule will allow for it
(assuming you don't have any medical reason to not be anaesthetized at that moment, e.g. medications or you smoke meth)

basically there is no scenario in which you get bait-and-switched by your dentist and end up minus one tooth. there are a few unlikely scenarios in which you end up minus one tooth, but in all of them you have to give the all-clear to take it out
>>
>>36885891
My biggest fear came from a dream where thousands of spiders were crawling in and out of my eyes sockets and mouth, eating me from the inside.
Other from that it's not meeting the expectations of people and seeing them hate me.
>>
>>36885891
>And what is your definition of horror anon?
Scheduling the appointement over the phone. Havent been to the dentist since I became a "grown-up"
>>
>>36886685
>tfw i will probably die or some horrible infection because im unable to get my teeth fixed and my mouth is a ticking time bomb with like 8 decays
Same, i have broken tooth for about 7 years.
>>
>>36886736
Also most dentists here wanna test for anesthetic allergies first
>>
I am deathly afraid of hospitals, but the dentist doesn't bother me. I had two root canals last year and didn't feel any pain. The tools are intimidating to look at, but just stay still and it will be over faster.

I can handle that, but I am scared of getting bloodwork and biopsies done.
>>
>>36885891
isn't that the king of sweden? he looks like the king of sweden

also how did you make those inverted quote marks, they look like commas. why would put commas in place of quotation marks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.