[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I in the wrong here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: url.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Was I in the wrong here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njxBjmmBAQQ
I took a lot of shit for it all across the web but I still think I was right.
>>
>>36885764
bro you were thinking of barbecue sauce not buffalo
i think you were in the right still and i respect you for giving those roastie spics the runaround
>>
>>36885820
Thank you, the way they kept trying to defend their mistake pissed me off.
>>
You've gotta be trolling.

Nobody is actually this stupid.
>>
>trying to explain anything to spics that barely speak english

I can never be bothered
I just slam the tray into the trash can making a huge mess and walk out
>>
>>36886335
I'd probably learn spanish if I lived in one of those white-minority shitholes like Texas or California.
>>
>>36885764
you were not right you fucking retard, you wasted everyone's time because you thought buffalo is barbecue sauce.

>I took a bite and it was hot, not spicy.
Do you think spicy means sweet too? Get diagnosed.
>>
>>36886659
>Wasting peoples time at burger king
Pretty sure they work as minimum wave slaves and I have a right to waste as much time as I want. WTF are those mexican housemaid bitches going to do about it?
>>
>>36886686
they can speak and understand english better than you for one.
>minimum wave
jesus christ.
>>
do people who eat fast food not grow out of their taste buds from when they were kids?

I used to love bigmacs but I can't stomach any fastfood, yet you see adults in them with no kids
>>
>>36886659
>thinking spicy just means hot

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36886731
I've eaten at many diverse restaurants including Ethiopian cuisine, and I still like big macs.
>>
>>36886752
>thinking spicy is anything but hot
Fucking fetal alcohol looking fuck
>>
File: unnamed.png (463B, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
463B, 300x300px
>>36886767
>Ethiopian cuisine
Lmao
>>
>>36886769
hot
adj. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.
adj. Being at a high temperature.

spicy
adj. Having the flavor, aroma, or quality of spice.
adj. Piquant; zesty: a spicy tomato sauce.
Really gyrates the neurons.
>>
>>36886752
hot is the same spicy unless you mean temperature wise, honey.

I'm honestly surprised you know how to use this website.
>>
>>36886781
lol i was surprised it existed.
>>
>>36886792
>citation needed: the post
Really, it made me thinking
>>
>>36886796
>honey
nice bait, but if you don't know the difference then please don't ever try to attend culinary school. try again sweetie ;)
>>
>>36886792
how do you honestly function, you pill-headed fuckwit
>>
File: 1493993782739.gif (1KB, 35x31px) Image search: [Google]
1493993782739.gif
1KB, 35x31px
>>36886836
>try again sweetie ;)
Take your fetal alcohol syndrome and get the fuck out of here
>>
So many places get "buffalo sauce" wrong, I've forgotten if it is supposed to be a sticky, spicey brown sauce, or some orange mayo hotsauce shit.
I've seen restaurants where I live do either.
>>
File: itwasbbqidiot.jpg (26KB, 420x476px) Image search: [Google]
itwasbbqidiot.jpg
26KB, 420x476px
ITT: we help a person in need
>>
>>36886871
Buffalo sauce is vinegar and cayenne pepper, sometimes butter, plus whatever the fuck else you want. It is a type of hot sauce. Normally used to coat spicy buffalo wings.
>>
>>36886932
I see it some places, but others, mostly non-chain restaurants locally, fuck it up.
>>
>>36885764
have you ordered buffalo wings from bk before?
>>
File: Snapchat-559568162.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-559568162.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
leave them be
>>
>thinking you're entitled to your money back and free food

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>36886952
Many places use it interchangeably with general-purpose hot sauce. Most people can't tell the difference because it's a very minor thing. Heat tastes like heat regardless of what the exact ingredients are.
>>
>>36886993
They fucked up, of course I should get free food
>>
>>36887021
>I fucked up
lol
>>
>>36887035
No dumbfuck. THEY fucked up my order and wasted MY time. They should have known what I wanted when I told it to them. They're lucky I didn't sue for false advertising
>>
The best part is, is when he says the label is fucked up too.
Any more of this guy? I need to find a new lolcow
>>
>>36887021
No, he should either get a replacement, OR his money back. Maybe a coupon or something. Plus, I'm not convinced they even made a mistake. The customer is NOT always right. Plus, he was acting like an entitled tool. They actually might have taken better care of him if he didn't speak to them with such lack of respect, and threateningly (give me what I want or I'll put you yelp and facebook hurhur).

I've worked in customer service for over 15 years, and this is everythinf wrong with consumers these days. They're predatory. They actively look for the slightest of faults in the pursuit of free shit. In this case, it wasn't even an egregious mistake, if a mastake actually occurred. They, maybe, got the order wong. He didn't find a fucking severed finger in his shit.
>>
>>36887078
>They, maybe, got the order wong
Gee, ya THINK?
>>
>>36887055
they should interpret my autistic description of my favowite tendie sauce. reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36885764
Why did you need to record them about not getting the right wings you autistic cunt
>>
Everyone keeps yelling muh entitlement but he should be entitled to get the service and food he fucking paid for that's how services work.
>>
>>36887055
You're either a troll, an idiot, or both. First, without knowing exactly what your argument is, it's incredibly inlikely that you have a case a jusge would be willing to hear. Let's assume you did have a case, you'd pay far more money in legal fees than anything you'd be awarded. I get legal threats on almost a weekly basis for years for false advertising. Want know how many actually pursued it? Exactly zero. Plus, that's not you in the video.
>>
If you even remotely don't enjoy the food at any fast food you are entitled to a refund.
>>
>>36887140
except he did get what he paid for. And he was mad about it because he is actually retarded.
>>
>>36887157
>Plus, that's not you in the video.
Prove it fatass
>>
>>36887183
wrong, the retards are the ones that don't know the difference between buffalo and regular hot sauce.
>>
I love this thread, thank you pill chan
>>
>>36886659
This, basically.

You've got to be trolling to be that stupid.
>>
>>36887251
>trolling
Ooh ooooh!
>>
>>36885764
Is everyone here missing the part where she physically shows him the sauce, and that it's exactly what he requested, but then he just resorts to"but it looked browner the first time, give me free food and a refund"?
>>
>>36887095
Holy fuck you're insufferable.

You just don't know what buffalo sauce is.
>>
>>36887198
No, you made the claim that it was you, so you have the burden of proof. Postyour faggy face with time stamp
>>
>>36887322
Yea lmao at that point he could have admitted he was wrong but instead he decided to go all in and blame the fucking company that manufactures the sauce.
>>
>>36887357
I DO know what buffalo sauce is jackass. That slimy spicy shit was NOT buffalo sauce
>>
>>36887397
Google buffalo sauce my friend. Look at the pictures.

>That slimy spicy shit was NOT buffalo sauce

Weren't you the one saying that you wanted spicy, and that spicy isn't hot?

Methinks this is not the man from the video
>>
>>36887471
>Methinks this is not the man from the video

No shit sherlock
>>
wens the part where the dude just admits he was a troll pretending to be retarded, but then turns out he was retarded the whole time.
>>
>>36885764
buffalo are spicy you dip
>>
You should never complain to people who serve and make your food.
You never know what they might do to it. Do you think some lowlife is going to think twice about spitting in your burger?
>>
>>36885764
You can ask for your money back, or you can ask for new wings. Why should they gib you both?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.