/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move to a big city from a small town? I get it cities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3490.jpg (134KB, 980x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3490.jpg
134KB, 980x340px
How do you move to a big city from a small town?

I get it cities are filled with normies and small towns are better you think but I'm so fucking sick of being alone. Even if I do see anyone it's your typical trailer park redneck. My neighbors are all loud and driving shitty pick up trucks and dogs barking and engines revving and yelling all day.

Even if that wasn't bad enough everything is 45 minutes away at least my parents are poor I'm poor my friends are poor everyone's fucking poor. There's no jobs here and minimum wage is the best you'll ever get. There's literally nothing to do but get drunk and the bars are just old people listening to 50s country music and dancing so you just stay at home. That's another thing fucking everyone is old or fat and retarded.

It's not just me I've had friends move here from other places that hate it. Everyone hates it here. All I hear from people when they live somewhere in a city is how much nicer it is.
>>
Do you live in the south or mid west. Southern '''culture''' is shit. They take pride in being fat and stupid. Rural life in the west is better, but I agree it has it's downsides.

If you don't have any solid skills like a trade or a useful degree, I recommend picking a city and figure out which companies are always hiring. Something like a call center with hundreds of employees and high turnover. (Portland Xerox will apparently hire anyone with a pulse).

If you don't have much saved you'll need a job in advance or a sure bet lined up.
>>
>>36884540
I live in upstate ny so it's like all that but more expensive cold and higher taxes
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>36883900
>tfw you just want to live in a rural, northern state but you're trapped in the middle of LA with no means to move
>>
>>36885129
Yeah well at least your dream is possible. For me to move to la I'd have to pay 1200/mo in rent and what other godly expenses they have there.

If you wanted to move here 300 bucks will get you a shitty room and you might be able to walk to a job

So come on down they're even giving out neet bux
>>
>>36885113
Same situation here, also upstate NY. Everything is an hour away, no jobs, everyone hates it, etc.

I'm planning on killing myself desu, I can't even sleep anymore because of how stressful it is.
>>
>>36885170
Yeah I'm gonna kill my self too. I might try hoping on the greyhound first to NYC. I got one dream left

Also have you considered something nicer like Raleigh Memphis Atlanta or Tampa? Pretty sure you can get a room there for 500 take the buses and have nicer weather
>>
THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

seriously, OP, seek help. this much autism cannot be healthy
>>
I have moved from the suburbs to inner city it is 100% worth it try a share house if you are comfortable with people some of the Asian people live in them and maybe even befriend them
>>
>>36885266
Fuck I wish I could do it that easily. I have to go far far away to be in any city. I have to just push myself out of the nest and sink or swim. It's so fucking hard. You'd think it'd be easy with Craigslist but it's just not with all the shit I have on my plate.
>>
I'll switch places with you Op.

>step outside
>smell the fresh air
>only noise I hear is the beautiful birds and the wind blowing through the trees
> walk with my doggo through beautiful forest. Away from all the People and noise pollution and smog
I don't think you know how good you have it.
>>
>>36885344
My neighbors tredge through my yard

Everyone here has barking dogs

My neighbor has a truck so loud it makes me jump every time he starts and he revs it up and down the road

Neighbors are in my business

Bugs everywhere

Farm animals and shit everywhere

Neighbors know my entire life

The fresh air gets old

People who don't live in town and in the rural part just go insane and fat

Also it's so isolated here I don't even have a trail. I have to go an hour to find a hiking trail at least and fuck that and me and my neighbor went through the woods the other day and I got a tick burrowing in my skin. So have fun.
>>
>>36885398
life in the city is no Paradise either my man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.