[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing Sleeping Dogs >having a fun night >feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1452286181360.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452286181360.png
32KB, 633x758px
>playing Sleeping Dogs
>having a fun night
>feeling good
>take a break to make some ramen
>as I'm cooking it think "this stuff really isn't healthy"
>start thinking about why I care if food is healthy
>start thinking about what effects certain foods have on the machine that is your body
>start thinking about the result of choices being prolonged life or an earlier death
>start thinking about death
>remember that there is nothing to stop me from expiring
>remember that I am going to just stop perceiving things at some point soon, probably after a lot of pain
>night is ruined
>>
>>36883457
>Sleeping Dogs

You will not stop perceiving after you die, your spiritual senses will continue working
>>
>>36883503
What are spiritual senses?
>>
>>36883457
>remember that there is nothing to stop me from expiring

Biological systems tend to be quite robust and self-stabilizing. You're fairly anchored desu.
>>
>>36883567
Even if I manage to take care of myself and avoid danger, I will naturally degrade and fall apart within a measly 100 years.
>>
>ramen
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PORK BUN IN YOUR HAND? A MAN WITHOUT A PORK BUN IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN.
>>
>>36883586
>I will naturally degrade and fall apart within a measly 100 years

Transhumanism? Cybernetic body replacements?
>>
>ever cig i smoke brings me closer to death

feels good
>>
Just be yourself bro, works for me and I'm totally happy :)
>>
>>36883625
Unrealistic pipe dreams that will never come to fruition in my lifetime if ever.
>>
How is Sleeping Dogs, op? Is it comparable more to Yakuza or GTA?
>>
>>36883694
I've never played Yakuza, but GTA is shit and Sleeping Dogs is good.
>>
>>36883739
I also don't like GTA, which is actually why I asked. If it's better than GTA then I think i'll pick it up
>>
>ramen
>not healthy
what? its like a vegetable, and the chinese eat it. They are very very skinny.
>>
>>36883841
I eat instant maruchan.
>>
>>36883841
>instant ramen powder
>not fuckhueg amounts of sodium
>>
>>36883893
w-what
I thought it was powdered greens and healthy shit
>>
>>36883525
An idea that you can't conceive of when you die, lmao.
>>
>>36883893
>>36883897
I just avoid drinking the broth.
>>
>>36883694
Sleeping dogs is fun as fuck and the story is quite good imo, highly recommend it
>>
>>36883912
but that's my favorite part, it's like soup. How can soup be unhealthy??
>>
>>36883931
>How can soup be unhealthy
see>>36883893

It's just warm water with flavoring in it.
>>
>>36883525
sight/hearing/etc. not dependent on a physical body
>>
>>36883953
>sight
Dependent on my eyeballs.
>hearing
Dependent on my ears.
>>
>>36883457
>Eating a cupcake
>Start thinking about how it is so sweet
>Start thinking about the food coloring
>Reminds me of antifreeze
>Realize I am literally poisoning myself with sugar
>Realize my body is an entire civilization of cells with one purpose of keeping me alive
>I continue to treat it like shit
>Realize I am the corrupt government I hate

We can't change the world if we can't even change ourselves
>>
>>36883897
>Turn over a plastic-wrapped Nissin Top Ramen and you'll find that there are 380 calories, 14 grams of fat and 1,820 mg of sodium condensed into the whole brick of the brand's Chicken Flavor.
>I thought it was powdered greens and healthy shit

Naw son.
>>
>>36884001
Damn did you have this thought while tripping on acid
>>
I used to be afraid of dying but now I don't care. Almost everything that I used to love and cherish is gone now. When I'm 40 or 50 my childhood and happy memories and mom and dad and grandparents will all be dead and I'll have nothing left and nothing more to live for. So I'll welcome death kinda like a captain going down with the ship ya know?
>>
File: 1476137812433.png (15KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476137812433.png
15KB, 447x378px
>>36884001
>>Realize my body is an entire civilization of cells with one purpose of keeping me alive
>>Realize I am the corrupt government I hate
>>
>>36884050
Nah. Just weed. I was working in a cubicle and reading The Dark Tower. Roland comes to our world and drinks a Coke and talks about how it is the sweetest thing he ever tasted in his life. I take fast food for granted. Motivated me to lose a lot of weight.

I think about the government and systems way too damn much though. Very few people can connect with that.
>>
>>36883953
>very concept of etc. requires a physical brain
>lul speerut bro!
>>
Just eat healthy snacks! I have eaten healthy for a few years now and I feel great, I usually snack on unsalted peanuts or just make a sandwich. It's easy if you do a bit of research and know how to read the label on the back.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.