[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have crippling loneliness that is a main factor in my horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan_meme_wojak_angry 1.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_meme_wojak_angry 1.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>have crippling loneliness that is a main factor in my horrible depression
>desperately want friends

>hate socializing and whenever I do socialize all I can think of is going home and playing video games

what the fuck did god mean by this?? Does anyone else suffer from the same feel as this?
>>
Are you me?
I know that exact feeling.

The guys at my last job I got pretty close with and actually started to enjoy spending time with them before I had to leave. It was surreal.
>>
>>36883429
It's the worst because there is no way to fix it. We are faulty human beings
>>
iktfb. I get lonely and want to be around people. Until I am. Then I just wanna go home and be alone.
>>
>>36883408
Same here. I kind of want to limit enjoyment at my house so the boredom will force me to enjoy talking with people
>>
You have antisocial personality disorder

You just need to manage it. Frequent but not too lengthy interactions are key.
>>
>>36883408
Make friends on video games dude. I met my best friend of 3 years playing LoL. It was so nice having someone to talk to while i played. We would message each other while we were out doing errands.
>>
>>36883408

I get you OP. It's like, you want friends, but why the fuck would you hang around with complete strangers and just hope they become friends right?

It's the process of becoming friends that I can't stand. It usually takes me years of forced interaction to decide if I like someone enough to be friends with them.
>>
File: f50.jpg (30KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
f50.jpg
30KB, 680x680px
xactly this, except I want to fucking murder everyone I meet. People are so god damned annoying and I am no exception.

It doesn't get better, that's a fucking lie. Every year I live my hatred for humanity grows deeper and stronger.

I should really kill myself before I hurt someone. Not because I give a fuck, because I don't want to be another fucking meme for democraps to parade around to scare all of the dumb fucking sheep into giving up their guns.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.