[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best country to find a virgin girl and what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

What's the best country to find a virgin girl and what's the likelihood in that country?
>>
File: 1494192166916.jpg (31KB, 202x219px) Image search: [Google]
1494192166916.jpg
31KB, 202x219px
>>36883237
Nz is full of sluts dont come here.
>>
>North USA green (and the South isn't?)
>Any of the Philippines green
>New Zealand green
>Finland green
>Quebec green
You're fucking high.
Every girl I have met from any of these places were sluts, especially Finland.
Your best bet remains in the Balkans and Ireland, but women in general are usually whores these days.
>>
>>36883715
If this is the case, redpill me on the Balkans and Ireland. I live in a hypersexual white suburb, so in comparison to that tell me what the Balkans and Ireland are like
>>
File: 1493259600402.jpg (144KB, 793x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1493259600402.jpg
144KB, 793x1098px
>>36883237
-Iran
-Lebanon
-Isolated Russian village
-Mormon country in Utah
I hate modern sexual morality so much
>>
>New Zealand
hahahaha youre dreaming cunt. Wehave the highest teen pregnancy rates in the OECD
>>
>>36883777
The countries in green are the ones I know I can stay for a few weeks without getting run over by the truck of peace or stabbed, and whose languages I can learn. It's not really relevant to the women, but those are the places I wouldn't be risking my life looking
>>
>>36883792
What's of interest in South America?
>>
Why do you want a virgin girl? Are you a pedophile?
>>
>>36883845
Cool climate. I'm an Alaskan. Probably wouldn't actually hang out around the north of Chile
>>
File: check em.jpg (9KB, 181x274px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
9KB, 181x274px
>Go to NZ
>Find qt farm girl
>Her family are all rich because farm land
>Marry her
>Murder her siblings
>>
>>36883855
Because I'm a man instead of a subhuman ape
>>
OP you're fucking retarded please kill yourself.
>>
>>36883888
You are a subhuman ape.
All modern humans are degenerate shells of what homo sapiens used to be, this thread, this board, and this website display that candidly.
End your pathetic life.
>>
>>36883888
so close to hexes
>>
>>36883999
HE IS HERE IN THIS BLESSED THREAD
>>
>>36884013
trip gang
>>
>>36883237
Can I ask, please don't jump down my throat, but why do you want a virgin? I mean the statistics are there, but the context isn't- for example the reason virgin girls may not divorce because they're religious and don't believe in it.
I'd be happy with girls who'd had a couple of boyfriends (but no hookups), so non sluts but non virgins. It just seems so totally foreign to me.
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>36884031
PRAISE HIM WHO GRANTETH DIGITS

>>36884065
Religious reasons. Even as part of the largest religious denomination on the face of the earth, .001% of that denomination gives a single fuck about the rules of the faith
>>
>>36883237
>>36883715
You're best bet is to go to the middle east or to small African villages.
>>
>>36884065
Not OP but I don't want the girl to compare me to all the other chads who fucked her, especially if I'm an inexperienced virgin myself
>>
>>36884089
>Religious reasons. Even as part of the largest religious denomination on the face of the earth, .001% of that denomination gives a single fuck about the rules of the faith
Okay, that I understand. Perhaps you could convert to Islam and move to one of the less fucked middle easter countries?
>>
>>36884123
1) All the middle eastern countries are fucked to hell.
2) Twice my heat tolerance.
>>
>>36884117
>Not OP but I don't want the girl to compare me to all the other chads who fucked her, especially if I'm an inexperienced virgin myself
But what if they haven't been fucked by Chads? Case in point, the girl I have a crush on at the moment- she had one ltr in high school with a former emo kid that broke apart due to distance, and two relationships since with a writer and a guy who's main interest seems to be video games. None of them were "Chads".
>>
>>36884137
Dubai wouldn't be so bad. You could date one of those "Gypsie" girls that my sister watches reality TV shows about. They dress like sluts but are expected to have their first kiss at the altar. You'd just have to put up with them being trashy.
>>
>>36884152
>But what if they haven't been fucked by Chads?
A cock is a cock.

>>36884167
I don't trust this and I don't know if I'm supposed to. This whole shit has driven me paranoid and maybe even schizo.
>>
>>36884193
>I don't trust this and I don't know if I'm supposed to. This whole shit has driven me paranoid and maybe even schizo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-hoZO5LBYI
Behold the trashest of all trashy peoples. But at least they're virgins.
>>
>>36883237
Oddly enough Japan would be a good shot. The "not having much sex" thing is not a meme, they really don't compared with the rest of the world. You actually have a not insignificant chance of finding a virgin even if she's in her late 20s or early 30s.
>>
>>36883888
You are not a man. You are a boy. And you will die a virgin.
>>
>>36884353
Better to die a virgin than to marry a whore
>>
>>36884361
Spoken like a true virgin.

>if she had sex with someone who is not me she is a whore!
>>
>>36884388
It's called being religious you fucking normie
>>
>>36884398
Nobody denied that you're an idiot.
>>
Japan, China, South Korea. Is your only shot for qt virgins that would be willing to date Americans. Dont fall for the "religious girls are virgins" meme" I am American and all the Christian religious girls I know either lie about being virgins, or they actually are virgins but have done oral ect ect so they really aren't real virgins.
>>
>>36884408
I haven't fallen for this meme, going to church has in fact shaken my faith rather than affirmed it.
>>
>>36884065
>I mean the statistics are there, but the context isn't- for example the reason virgin girls may not divorce because they're religious and don't believe in it.
This. There is a correlation between religion and virginity, but I'm sure a religious nonvirgin would be less likely to divorce as well. What these statistics fail to provide is sufficient information about each woman. Are they religious? Mental issues? Honest? Needy? Bitchy? There are many factors that play into a divorce, and sexual partner count is only a small part of it. Another thing that should have been noted is the sexual history of their husbands. If they were stupid enough to marry the wrong guy, he could have cheated or something. Or maybe he was violent. Marriage is about two people not just one. Don't get me wrong, I value virginity and I despise sluts just as much as anyone on r9k does, but I cannot support a study that is only focused on one area and does not provide background information on the women, husbands, and personality traits combined. I have seen virgin women divorce and nonvirgin women remain in strong marriages for decades.
>>
>>36883764
Ireland has one of the highest birth rates in Europe.
>>
File: 1492657604954.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
1492657604954.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>36884572
>what is microchimerism for 500 alex

>>36884617
Because of marriage or because they're good goys?
>>
>>36884638
Looked into this already. It's a meme. Unrealistic, biased, and a mere "study" based on pseudoscience.
>>
>>36884638
Because the Irish fuck like rabbits. Women in Ireland are just as promiscuous as women in Britain but the difference is they still want to have lots of kids when they're older, instead of maybe one/zero kids and a dog.
>>
>>36883237
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
>>
>>36883237
tfw I've taken the virginity of an australian girl and an american girl

ask me anything
>>
>>36884688
Ones that aren't mormon. I'm not converting for this.
>>
>>36884692
Why won't you leave?
>>
>>36884893
cause i haven't had sex in like 6 months so i'm stuck back on this website

don't worry though i'm getting laid on sunday night (maybe this thursday too) and then you'll never see me again
>>
>>36884429
Same here. I used to fancy myself a Trad Catholic, then I actually got involved with other Christians...
>>
File: 1487444438178.jpg (13KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487444438178.jpg
13KB, 233x271px
>>36885027
oh the joy. another one
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.