[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be playing video games >get text from girlfriend >Ignore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sad_shaggy.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad_shaggy.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>be playing video games
>get text from girlfriend
>Ignore and forget about it
>text her back 2 hours later
>she always says that I suck at talking to her
>tell her that I'm kinda antisocial and just don't like making conversation
>sad because she feels bad and wishes I could talk more but I don't really care. I just want too watch the new episode of Fargo

>2 days off work every week
>spend all my free time on those days with her
>just wish that I could be at home doing anything besides listening to her talk about makeup and her celeb drag queens and Kardashian bullshit
>she has like megadepression
>Makes me depressed because I'm not helping to and feel like I'm avoiding her

Having a girlfriend sucks, don't fall for the meme, friends

Plus you only get sex 3/4 of the time anyway.
>>
I know this feel entirely. I had a gf in highschool, same situation, broke up with her. Stone cold delivery, utterly crushed her, but it had to be done. The sex wass nice, sometimes, but having this walking problem attached to the vagina and expecting things of you really rumpled my johnsons.
>>
>>36881856
God I feel like the shittiest fucking person for trying to plan my breakup. I really like her as a person, I just can't stand some things about her. I have to let her off easy. Take her out somewhere real nice before I let her down. I want to make her feel special but I just can't keep up with it myself.
I'm totally afraid she'll attempt to commit sudoku after I give her the bad news though.
Fuck I'm in a pickle.
>>
>>36881950
fuck off this board first you normalfag piece of shit faggot
>>
>>36881950
not that guy, but you should absolutely do it now before it gets too late. I had a similar situation for nearly a year and it never got better, just worse and worse, until eventually we just grew to quietly hate each other. that's worse than anything else to be honest.

take her out for coffee, get it to go, go sit on a bench with her somewhere in a park or something and tell her honestly that you dont want to be in a relationship any more.
>>
>>36881985
But I'm not a normie...
I browse 4chan and banepost all day

>>36882012
I cant right now. I told her I'd attend her graduation and she made plans for my birthday in June. I'm planning to leave her beginning of july
>>
>>36882038
How old are you because if its highschool its already over might as well get some nudes.
If its uni then shes got another one on deck.
>>
>>36882038
im telling you man, the longer you put it off the more it'll hurt. no reason you can't go to her graduation as a friend. in july youll be telling yourself you'll definitely do it by september, then you'll be finding more excuses, etc.
>>
>>36882088
>no reason you can't go to her graduation as a friend.
Should have went to my ex but it hurt.
as for buddy.
How much do you love her? if not dont go if you do then go.
>>
>>36882077
She's graduating HS

>>36882088
Her whole family will attend graduation for her and they're all excited that she's getting out more. She's been antisocial ever since her dad died like 5 years ago. I already feel like shit for knowing I'm going to break up with her. Can't let her family be let down.
I'll have to slowly ween off the sex so she doesn't think that I used her.
Fuck.
>>
>>36882215
Breaking up with her will maybe make her go "wild" so honestly if I where you stick around...I never got to have a highschool anything and it sounds really cute her family is there.
Maybe stick around till uni?
Why do you want to end things?
>>
>>36882207
I don't feel love that I've felt for a oneitis in my gut. I've cried for her and hate making her feel anything less then special . But that's just the sadness she gives off for me. I don't feel the joy I expect out of a relationship or the wanting to be with her. I just don't think I'm anywhere near good enough to help her with her depression issues and make her feel the best she can. I'm actually tearing up writing this because I hate the thought of doing this to her
>>
>>36882271
>I hate the thought of doing this to her
Dont I feel what you're feeling and stay with her.
A relationship isnt crazy 247 its all about communication and sticking together even if its rough.
>cheating is a no.

>I don't feel love that I've felt for a oneitis in my gut.
Yeah I did this and guess what? oneitis didnt like or love me this chick probably does seeing is how she fucks you.
>I just don't think I'm anywhere near good enough to help her with her depression issues
Couples consoling
Look take it from a dude who has fucked literally everything...You have some one you grew up with and maybe graduate with...dont throw it away because the honeymoon phase is over.
Please take it from me, its easier to throw it away but making it work shows strength in both of you
Tell her all this if you want to breakup if not be there and be supportive.
>>
>>36882271
>I don't feel love that I've felt
If you didnt love her you would throw it away and not be there.
Dont do what I did stick around and see what happens.
Just dont let her go.
>>
>>36881632
Never stick your dick in crazies and don't date mentally unstable women.
>>
>>36882354
I only just met her last year.
No I wouldn't cheat on her but I have so many dreams of fucking other women knowing that I have a girlfriend I'm afraid I might.
We have so many colliding worldviews and even when we try to find stuff we both appreciate it doesn't pan out..

>>36882396
Didn't realise she carried baggage until I had already stuck it in. She gave me an out when I first asked her to be official and I didn't take it because if figure I'd feel like a shallow douche for pumping and dumping.
>>
File: 1493748154024.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493748154024.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>36882429
If i were in your place I WOULD pump and dump her, no remorse or second thoughts, i went through mental relations like that before and they were a pain in the ass. Best would've been to say:

>"Woah, hey, you didn't say anything about that before, thanks but I'd rather we stay friends until you go seek help and get yourself back on track."

>"I think i changed my mind, i'd rather just stay friends, you didn't tell me anything about your probably until at this point, you're practically blackmailing me."

>"Look if you want we can stay friends or even be friends with benefits, that way we'll both blow off some steam especially when you're feeling like shit and need stimulation but i won't go in a relationship with you unless you get your problem checked out and have it worked on"
>>
File: sad cat hat.jpg (38KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat hat.jpg
38KB, 436x413px
Having an avoidant personality is hell

You claim human contact yet, it naturally stresses you out. you just cant win
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.