[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in order to attract

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in order to attract any sort of female you must not give a straight fuck about whether you can have them or not. Just keep them guessing and I assure you the attention you seek will be achieved. Please don't be some obvious, cheesey, dollar store 3 page pamphlet of lovey dovey bs.. She'll look at you and already know all 3 of those pages without even opening. A male is a hunter. In constant pursuit of his desires and his goals. It is only natural that a real man takes pride in his game and plays it sharp. Call me a phone fag all you want. I really don't give a shit. I'm just laying it flat.
>>
Tried it. Doesn't work unless you're Brad Pitt.
Didn't work for Brad Pitt either in retrospect.
>>
Believe in yourself my friend. look in the mirror. That's you. The one and only captain of that ship. cruisin through this thing called life. You got this
>>
>>36881763
No, I really don't "got this". I've never "got this" and, frankly, I don't want to now.
>>
You worry too much go buy yourself a steak or something
>>
File: 1494142857658.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494142857658.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
>>36881682
This even fucking brad pitt cant keep a women how the fuck could I?
No women are not the answer to robots problems.
>>
You need balls if you want anything
>>
>>36882076
>>36882008
>>36881763
>>36881585
Unhelpful Normie Advice: The Poster
>>
That's why you don't give a fuck. That's square one actually.
It's hard I know, but just cast your fucks to the wind and let them cascade over the horizon. It sounds great right?
>>
>>36882115
BE. SPECIFIC. YOU. IDIOT.
>>
>>36881763
uh this is r9k not r eddit gtfo normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36882129

Stop worrying about what other people think
>>
File: IMG_1392.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>36882166
Here we see the emptiness of the Normie Philosophy. Test the depths, fellow robots, and you will find it so shallow as to not even dampen your toenails
>>
What? do you want me to be specific? I'll break it down to the ones and zeros. In order to get women don't bask in their presence. Just do what you wanna do and make it an established fact for them that you rule this shit and that it doesn't matter to you what the hell they're doing
>>
>>36882236
See
>>36881682
And
>>36882043
Then
>>36882201
Repeat as needed.
>>
>>36882236

exactly, stop being so reactive to them.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 225x225px
It's all a game guys. No worries
>>
>>36882289
>>36882236

Its like my cat. If I try to grab her, she claws at me or runs away. Its when I am minding my own business she comes over to me, purrs and sits on my lap. The harder you try, the harder you will fail with women. Be yourself, and the right woman will come into your life.
>>
That's a brilliant example
>>
>>36881585
>Should I bee myself as well?
>Should I hit the gym too?
>Should I remember that there are other fish in the sea?
Here's some real advice. OP's a roleplayer giving you vague tips that are meaningless.
>>
>>36882363
I think he's just some dude that felt like going on a power trip and ignore people and some chick probably stared at him for whatever reason and boom. This thread is made.
>>
Well yes. Hit the gym. Abandon the shitty foods. Have good fashion. Smell good. Develop hobbies like art, music, sports. Sorry for being vague I thought those were well known facts.
>>
>>36882416
Yeah, this could also be the case.
I know a lot of people who think getting hugs from women is some kind of achievement.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable response where OP proclaims that they were just trying to help people with their text diarrhea.
>>
Who cares what my reason is for posting. Is what I'm saying not true?
>>
>>36881585
>Please don't be some obvious, cheesey, dollar store 3 page pamphlet of lovey dovey bs.

I've gone on 3 dates with this girl and I've been keeping my distance emotionally so far. When do I get to go into lovey dovey mode? Never?
>>
And the final step is her thinking you don't give a shit and she marries or fucks someone else. You end up alone feeling like an idiot.
>>
>>36881585
Females are pathetic and the fact that this advice is true is pathetic
>>
Only go in to lovey dovey mode if you absolutely must. It might never happen you might lose interest but don't consider it a bad thing
>>
Isn't there such a thing as not caring enough, OP?
Many of us robots actually get attention from females, but just don't chase them.
How does that fit into your theory?
>>
Keep them guessing.
>>
>>36882860
>Only go in to lovey dovey mode if you absolutely must.
How do you know when you must?
>>
Well if you want them pursue them just don't orbit them with drool frothing out of the mouth
>>
>>36881585
>>36881682
>>36881763
>>36881854
>>36882008
>>36882008
>>36882043
ignore all normie threads
disregard all normie advice
>>
When I say you must I mean when the lady is begging for it
>>
>ignore them
>no results

>chase them
>mostly rejection, occasional fuck / texting partner

I'll choose the chasing. It's really about chasing her aloofly. It's dumb as fuck but whatever.
>>
>>36883008
My girl has been complaining that we're not seeing each other enough. Is this the begging you're talking about?
>>
>>36881585
Unironic female (to male tranny, but I've accepted I can't run from that extra X chromosome, so I might as well use it to give advice) here.

I would not date a guy who didn't see women as objects. I would not date a guy who respected women just for being women. I would not date a guy who didn't have a certain degree or hatred or disdain for women. I would not date a guy who is unaware of the pussypass and female privilege.

Take this as you will.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.