[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2nd date with girl >"I give really good blowjobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1344918309721.jpg (17KB, 288x287px) Image search: [Google]
1344918309721.jpg
17KB, 288x287px
>2nd date with girl
>"I give really good blowjobs ;)"

what the fuck did she mean by this? why would this ever be a thing you say to a person?
>>
>>2nd date with girl
what the fuck did he mean by this? why would this ever be a thing you say to /r9k/?
>>
>having to put sex on the table by the 2nd date

Where's the romance for gods's sake
>>
>>36880175
>Not understanding sexting
>>
>>36880175
This thread needs this picture at least somewhere
>>
>>36880175
She thought you would find that exciting, like a normal person would. Apparently you've somehow fooled her into thinking highly enough of you that she didn't expect you to sperg out at the thought of her having any sexual past. What a dumb roastie.
>>
>>36880656
Well Jesus man you bitch about men treating women like sluts/whore/sex object we changed our behavior and now being and easy loose slut is cool? are you in high school because thats when girls saying this shit was hot.
Now it reminds me you're like this with everyone.
Fucking hate women but I like them.
>>
>>36880175
3rd date better find a way to seal the deal or else she's going else where.
>>
If she's that forward after 2 dates then she belongs in the trash.
>>
File: 1492231751020.png (7KB, 496x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492231751020.png
7KB, 496x317px
>all these normies getting first dates with girls, let alone second dates
>>
>>36881142
>i'm unable to fulfill one of life's most natural and base urges
>the problem is with them, not me

ok
>>
>>36881205
Do you know where you are? How retarded are you.
>>
>>36880175
It means she wants the succ during your third date with Netflix and chill
it's the 90s!
>>
>>36881225
I posted here before and after I was a virgin.
I will be fucking 80 years old texting you asses on the FUTURE internet.
And we will still argue over traps.
>>
>>36880373
Back before my severe mental illness days:
>meet a girl through online dating
>she adds me on Facebook
>I look almost exactly like her ex-boyfriend, who she's still roommates with
>girl who watches 'The Bachelor' and calls herself "SUCH A NERD!!!" for playing a phone game once
>I myself spent my high school years addicted to online games, spending more time online than offline
>am in the best shape of my life, regularly going to boxing gym five days a week at that point
>she mentions how often I'm at the boxing gym in her text
>says " You must be really ripped then, right? I'd like to see it. ;) "
>reply "I'd describe myself more as wiry, but didn't you already know that? You've seen my pictures."
>she replies "Yea..."

She didn't pick up on my autism and I never went out to lunch with her. She was REALLY trying to have me directly replace her ex-boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure that looking similar to him was the only requirement. We had literally nothing in common, and she really pushed meeting me. I could have probably lost my virginity to her very easily, but I wanted it to be with a girl that I liked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.