[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What memes did you try to make big? I shilled for the to intelligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: its comming.png (789KB, 777x518px) Image search: [Google]
its comming.png
789KB, 777x518px
What memes did you try to make big?

I shilled for the to intelligent meme for a few days
The meme i shilled for the most was bogdanoff.
i created daily threads, the first thing i would do when i woke up with my laptop facing me on my bed was get on r9k and make a bogdanoff thread.
>>
>>36879785
>bogdanoff

Can we get a quick rundown on these gentlemen?
>>
Honestly, why would you do this?
>>
Im directly responsible for some obscure memes on some obscure IBs

>>36879785
>get on r9k
I thought it was a /pol/ meme
>>
>>36880925
It's really, really exciting to see your content enjoyed and reposted by random anons.

OP I'm responsible for the "cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish" and I've written quite a few cuck pastas, but that never really took off the way I wanted them to.
>>
File: bogdanov.jpg (42KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanov.jpg
42KB, 580x326px
>>36879785
>bogdanoff
>shill
What are you on about?
>>
>>36881054
>not tricking shills into shilling redpills
Genius desu
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
I literally started the "REEEEE" meme

I made threads that consisted of screaming "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and soon they had fused together

You're welcome
>>
I'm working on a meme that makes the alt-right on /pol/ and sjw on reddit look the same.
>>
>>36879785
Hey, anon...
are u here to party?
>>
>>36881693
Wow cool doodarino! And here I was wondering who gave birth to my favourite donald trump meme! Thanks a bunch dudie! You got a reddit account? I would love to send some gold to you! Upvoted!
>>
>>36881973
No, thank you kind stranger, I do not have a Reddit account. You can follow me on twitter though, @NiggersMustBurn

Cheers!
>>
>>36881712
You're working for the greater benefit of mankind my friend. Inshallah you shall succeed.
>>
the one where your mother feeds you her shit
>>
>>36879785
if you really wanna know i made the oats and squats meme in 2010, but i was dead serious
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.