[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl made a thread for attention on /b/. however, /b/ found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (2MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
2MB, 3088x2320px
this girl made a thread for attention on /b/. however, /b/ found her using her pictures and she deleted a lot of posts but /b/ always saves pics and screencaps.
let this be a lesson to any femanons who are out there to never reveal yourself for attention because it is risky. nobody wants to see you when you are making threads for attention
>>
fuck what OP says just post tits
>>
Does she get her tits out? Post those and stop being a fag op
>>
Better listen to op he really
>>
>>36877917
Post dem tits and stfu
>>
>>36877978
you are all missing the point
>>
>harass femanon to post tits
>she posts tits
>dox her and harass her even further

and you wonder why you have an unsatisfying social life.
>>
>Girl posts tits
>y'all run her out

Gee I wonder why this board is so gay.
>>
>>36878210
>posts is from /b/
>hurr durr /r9k/ though
Retard
Now post those tits OP, stop being a fag
>>
>>36878210

Yeah. I used to shill my Youtube channel then guys here got too creepy. Not in a "I want to fuck you" way, but in a way that guys were obsessed with finding new ways to harass me just to see if I'll complain about them on my Discord/Twitter/Youtube.
>>
So who is she? Come on, don't be a whiteknight.
>>
>>36878192
I never understood what's the point of doxxing someone.You be must a truly retarded fuck to do that
>>
>>36878246
She posted for advice on how to handle a stalking neighbor, lol
>>
>>36878290
Well just look at how that turned out
>>
>>36878242
Eggman or Reviewbro, if Review then post more pictures of your mom for us
>>
Is there no safe way to post tits anymore?

I always wanted to get a bunch of (you)'s, but I always fear getting found out. I don't have any social media. None of my friends/family post on 4chan.
>>
OP is a mega faggot.

>I was mean to a girl, d-d-da ya guys like me yet?

No, we don't.

>>36878192
I can't imagine being so starved for attention and acknowledgement that I would act in this way. Maybe OP can tell us a little bit about it.
>>
>>36877917

/r9k/ isn't a place to act like /b/. /r9k/ isn't full of women hating edgelords that cyberbully women for Internet points.
>>
>>36878172
just post the rest of the pictures, nobody cares about your white knight crusade
>>
>>36878501
afaik only other pic was the timestamp in front of /b/'s thread on her laptop
>>
>>36878573

>she didn't even post tits
>she only showed enough skin that's allowed on Instagram
>doxxing a girl for posting selfies on /b/
>>
>>36878501
it's not a white knight crusade. I'm trying to get all the women off of /r9k/ but the timestamp treads are the worst
>>
>>36878684

Women have always been welcomed on /r9k/ as well as normies, traps, non-whites, homosexuals, and transgender. What's not welcome is shitposting and attention whoring posts that derail threads.
>>
>>36878192
>being a white knight
lol
>>
File: 1494011709735.jpg (13KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494011709735.jpg
13KB, 456x402px
>>36878500
>/r9k/ isn't full of women hating edgelords that cyberbully women for Internet points.
>>
>>36878684

please do not be edgy. There's a difference between bitter towards women and actively going on a crusade to get all women/normies off of /r9k/. The women that post here can be nice. The ones that aren't nice get their posts deleted. There's no need to go doxxing every woman that posts here. You can always hide threads/posts that bother you. No need to be a jerk and ruin someone's day or sabotage their life because you think /r9k/ is a NEET only paradise.
>>
>>36878806
that's why I posted her timestamp as a warning to all the women on r9k and I didn't post her actual doxxing and pics which everyone asked for

as for women and normies they just don't fit in on r9k and need to go back to their happy, successful real lives
>>
>>36878868

All because someone is a normie or a woman it doesn't mean their life is better than yours or that they're living successful lives. A lot normies struggle with mental illness, family drama, and losing people due to tragedies.
>>
>>36877917
OP, 4chan cop faggot
>>
>>36878390
use this:http://www.exifremove.com/
post tits
>>
>>36878232
>implying you faggots don't go on /b/ as well

That's why this board is full of faggot traps and generals.
>>
>>36878390
Why don't you take a picture of your tits, upload it to your computer, open it with paint, and then take a screenshot of it
>>
>>36878680
That's probably the reason they doxxed her, idiot. They got pissed that she's just a tease.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>36878500
Where do you think you are, boss?
>>
Anyone got her insta?
original
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 344x428px
>>36877917
What a pleb. I get plenty attention there when I feel like, just using the female wojak and a nice controversial topic.
Ofc they ask for tits but just keep going.
>>
File: god-hates-fags.jpg (58KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
god-hates-fags.jpg
58KB, 600x673px
>>36877917
>over one hour
>OP still hasn't posted the screenshots
>>
>>36879208
>implying I do
I post on boards that interest me, /b/ isnt one of them, to much noise
>>
>>36879303
>>36878799

/r9k/ has Women Hate threads. /r9k/ does not have threads where people organize raids or encourage leaking someone's nudes or sabotaging someone's personal life.
>>
>>36877917

You must be referring to new female users here. Or women who are new to the Internet. I already know not to post real pictures of me or post any pictures directly from my camera because you never know if there's someone out there really good with computers that knows how to find out who you are.
>>
>>36878172
just post more already dude
>>
>/B/
what a dumb cunt
>>
>>36878500
But it is exactly that though
>>
>>36878734
Is it opposite day already?
>>
Anyone have other pics from the thread?
>>
>>36880885
you are missing the point
>>
>>36881156
I'm not that guy, but I get the point. I just want to see titties.
>>
>>36881309
it ruined her day
is that not sad?
why do you still want the pics?
>>
I feel sorry for women that they need to use their body for validation, but I'm also jealous that they can.
>>
>>36881396
Where do you think you are?

This is 4chan.

I don't give a fuck about feeling another person's sadness vicariously. It's an awful thing that happened, but it's done with. There's nothing to be done about it. There's nothing that CAN be done about it. There'll be dozens more just like her. Because that's how 4Chan is, and has always been.

Oh well. Now show tits, or go away.
>>
>>36881396
The damage has already been done, then. Who cares if some poor saps with social isolation get off to someone else being embarrassed at their behavior for once.
>>
>>36881640

I care about not being a dick to another person for no good reason. I care about having a chance to stop others from being a dick to someone for no good reason.
>>
where the feet at
>>
>>36881396
she fucking deserves it for being a retarded whore
>>
>>36881696
>no good reason
Did it ever occur to you that nobody owes you a reason, and that by making constant demands of people, you're the dick?
Please shut up.
>>
>>36881696
You can't stop others from being a dick.

But warning others to take more precaution is something you CAN do.

This is a fundamental principle that feminists hate for some reason.
>>
>>36881762

Yes she should have been more careful. She's already suffering the consequences of it. There's no need to be making threads about it every day for months and shame her for a mistake. Just leave her alone. You're not the better person by constantly harassing someone on a daily basis for one bad thing they did.
>>
>>36881845
But here's the thing. I care nothing about adding to her suffering. I don't want her dox, I don't want to have anything to do with her. I just want to see her tits.
>>
>>36881881
you've seen tits before
there are tits on /b/
>>
>>36881928
I don't think there are any tits. Just say the words, Anon. Say that you were trolling.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.