[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see bunnies outside >wish they could be my friend >if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RabbitEasternCottontail_003.jpg (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RabbitEasternCottontail_003.jpg
250KB, 800x600px
>see bunnies outside
>wish they could be my friend
>if I tried they'd just run away
>like people do

-_-
>>
>>36877209
you didn't even try dressing up like a bunny
>>
File: rabbit photo.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit photo.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
Get a pet rabbit, OP.
>>
>in first year of college
>so many bunnies on campus
>sometimes chase them
>feel happy
>become known as "the retard bunny chaser"
>>
>>36877253
how would you feel if a giant person 10 times your size came up to you
>>36877261
pets not allowed in my apartment
also I doubt I could afford to take care of one

if I had one I'd name it Mr./Ms. BunBun T.T
>>
I ran over a bunny with my car once. Still remember the clanging of its body in my wheel arch ;_;
>>
>>36877328
>how would you feel if a giant person 10 times your size came up to you
i'd ask to know his secrets
>>
that's why you grab them by the neck and lock them in a cage
>>
>had a rabbit that I let roam free in my backyard
>whenever I went outside he'd try to attack me
Fucking bastard.
>>
also I feel like having pets is slavery
don't misunderstand, I'm no PETA person I eat meat

but how would you feel being trapped in a cage/house?

and relying on this big dumb primate to feed you and let you go to the bathroom?

especially fish man, aquariums must be hell for them. they probably wish they were dead and eaten.

I want the bunnies to be free but also not be scared to be my friend
>>
>>36877209

You shouldn't be trying to touch wild rabbits. They carry diseases and parasites.

>>36877261

Don't get a pet rabbit. They're a high level pet that requires tons of research, space, food, and money to take care of. You don't keep a rabbit in a small cage. You need a room dedicated to them. They need a place outside to go run. They need fresh vegetables and hay. They need places to climb, hide, run, and dig. They need to get spayed/neutered. They need yearly check ups at a vet like dogs and cats.
>>
>>36877687
PEOPLE CARRY DISEASES AND PARASITES TOO

SOME PEOPLE ARE PARASITES

>can't even get along with your own species and other species are scared you're going to kill them

-__-
why can't I have a friend?
>>
>>36877474
i have three rabbits and i keep them in big hutches, i let them out in the garden in the day to free roam then put them in at night so theyre safe
>>
>>36877754
>psh, here's the prison warden to take us back to our cell after our exercise period
>I would shank him but he's too big
>>
File: IMG_0742 - Copy.jpg (290KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742 - Copy.jpg
290KB, 1200x900px
then go buy one retard
>>
>>36877802
i left one out by accident one night i was scared he would get eaten by a fox but he was fine, i like to imagine the other rabbits were cheering him on for being outside at night
>>
>>36877872
until he is kill by fox
>>
>>36877946
speaking of which, what if a fox was your pet?

animal friends general?
>>
>>36877302
>walking around on campus
>have to control the urge to stop and observe trees and other plants for no reason
>can't stare at moss or fungi without people staring at me

I just want to observe the local flora and fauna :(
>>
>>36878012
fungi are totally weird
it's not an animal but it's not a plant

there's a theory that fungus spores came from outer space and colonized Earth in the underground mycelium

mushrooms are aliens and I stare at them too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.