[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got into a fight with my brother r9k I'm shaking right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170508_191239.jpg (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_191239.jpg
263KB, 1280x720px
Just got into a fight with my brother r9k

I'm shaking right now and my face looks bad really want to kill myself today.

Should've not provoke him but he really hit my nerve.

Has anyone here got into a fight with a sibling
>>
>>36876943
Fuck him up senpai show him whos the boss of the household
>>
>>36877002
I couldn't he's stronger than me. And taller I'm 5'6 he's 5'8.5
What happened is that my stupid mom was interfering EXACTLY when I was throwing punches but he used to got into street fights so he did this.

The problem is that all this happened because some fucking headphones
>>
>>36876943
One brother out of like 5, he's my best friend. Feelsgoodman

Doesn't mean we haven't fucked each other up. I smashed his unwell over his head and then we fist fought (he won). He kicked my ass on thanks giving. Recently we had one where we beat the shit out of each other because some chick got hair in my food.
>>
>>36877078
Woops meant ukulele
>>
>>36876943

Hit him back you pussy. You wanna kill yourself? Do it faggot for not fighting back like a man.
>>
>>36876943
yeah when I was younger we would beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>36876943
Next time kick him in the balls
You're already a pussy for getting your ass beat, and he'll know not to fuck with you anymore because every time he does you throw cheapshots and kick him in the balls.
>>
>>36877232
I did but my aunt was interfering and she threatened to call the cops Anon we're 18 me and he's 21
>>
>>36877061
You could try stop being a filthy Mexican
>>
My closest sibling is 7 years younger than I am and a girl.
My brother is two years younger than she is.
>>
Youre a fucking sad case op.
I spent the night in jail trying to defend my mom from my gym rat drug addicted brother who was trying to attack her.
Literally the day of thanksgiving me, my dad, and my brother spent the night in jail and i was 17.
In the end they forgive him because muh drug addiction.

If your seriously fighting over headphones its literally your fault for being a pathetic manchild.
>>
>>36877918
Not because of that he's a drug addict too he asked for his headphones but he had borrowed them to me and only asked for em to piss me off I told him to give me everything I've borrowed him and he punched me for no reason.

My mom didn't do anything she allows him to smoke weed and he's a fucking idiot
>>
File: chef-showing-pasta-11270828.jpg (126KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
chef-showing-pasta-11270828.jpg
126KB, 953x1300px
>>36877918
modest brag larping with a hint of projecting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.