[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a girl out today. She turned me down But its a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1494283886326s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494283886326s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
I asked a girl out today. She turned me down

But its a start, right guys?
>>
Sure, it happens to everyone sometimes, just don't lose hope
>>
you've already gone further then I ever have lol
>>
congratulations, my man. hope it goes better next time.
>>
File: kazu.jpg (61KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
kazu.jpg
61KB, 600x592px
>>36876813
What, if anything, do you plan on doing differently next time?
>>
>>36876813
no it's not. it doesn't matter.
>>
Great job, anon. As long and you keep trying something will happen. It's about working up the courage to ask, not to be accepted. Keep it up.
>>
>>36876937
>What, if anything, do you plan on doing differently next time?
maintaining eye contact when i ask for one, having an overall more assertive behavior. she was actually really nice about it and i did better than i thought, and i didnt completely drop my spaghetti. i feel embarrassed but the rejection wasnt as bad as i would have thought at all. i even asked if i could call her sometime regardless to which she still politely declined
>>
>>36877691
well shit green text the whole story fag
>>
Yeah. Better get used to it cause it takes a shitload of rejections to get one fuck.
>>
>>36876813
how did you do it and did you know her previously or just met random girl
>>
>>36877727
>well shit green text the whole story fag
>>36877751
>how did you do it

>talking with gril about life, job, family, etc.
>really want to ask her out but dont
>make a split second decision to just ask
>walk back up to her and anxious but surprisingly calm ask to take her out on a date, just like that, very passively (ill admit i fucked this part up)
>she tells me she has a boyfriend
>i try to act cool and joke around it, and shes smiling giggling, she didnt seem as offended as i thought she would have been
>i ask if i can still call her and she thinks about it for a second and says it wouldnt be a good idea but more along the lines of 'no'
>i said ok and just leave it at that say goodbye and walk away

i didnt want to seem like an autistic creep but i was smiling the whole time afterwards, i just couldnt believe i had the gumption to just ask a girl i thought was cute out having never done it before.

i know its a lame story im not proud of it really its sad but i would have felt worse had i not said anything
>>
>>36877751
>did you know her previously or just met random girl
random girl
>>
>>36876813

In a year both of you will have forgotten about it.
If you try again and you get a girlfriend you could remember it for the rest of your life.
>>
Every rejection will hurt just as bad as this one did. You will remember it forever and think about it often and it will hurt every single time.

Is it really worth it?
>>
>>36876813
Hey I did the same thing

asked out a THICC girl at Goodwill and she said no

Feel like I should go out somewhere and ask another one out before the day is over
>>
Good luck OP, maybe you won't be one of the millions of men that are destined to be alone since there literally just aren't enough women in the world for every one to be with someone else
>>
>>36876813
Idk man im 33 and married and retired.. even actual NEETS my age have had gfs, I never asked anyone out they always asked me but each his own
>>
>>36878074
well that ain't necessarily accurate at all

each rejection is unique, as is each experience in life. a future rejection could hurt twice as bad or worse, or a future rejection could hurt half as bad or less.

and it ain't so bad unless you are already emotionally invested in a girl you're propositioning or w/e
>>
>>36878100
are you saying i shouldnt ask girls out?
>>
>>36878074
>You will remember it forever

>Hey want to go get something to eat?
>Nah no thank you.
>Okay, let me know if you change your mind >(smile)
Wow what a terrible experience
I've been rejected dozens of times and never cared after the first month.
>>
>>36876813
It most definitely is a start. How did you take the rejection? I'm hoping you took the first no as the ultimate answer.
>>
>>36877904
>>36877925
Why were you talking with a random girl in the first place? Will you see her again?
>>
>>36876813
embrace the wizard life lad
>>
>>36877904
>>36877925
that's cool you just asked a random girl out like that.. next time it will probably work
>>
File: 1444086908586.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444086908586.png
231KB, 304x366px
>became pretty good freinds with qt at school
>asked her out two days ago
>said shes in a relationship currently but if she becomes single she'll take me up on my offer

Feels pretty good lads
>>
>>36878377
You just got locked in as a permanent orbiter, congratulations
>>
File: 1494292682975.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494292682975.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>36876813
> had girl I liked
> actually felt feelings for her that wasn't "wow she's super hot" or whatever
> similar interests
> moved away to pursue a new career
> but things didn't work out so I moved back
> started to asking about how to ask a girl out
> make the move
> got friendzoned
> tried to comfort myself by saying "at least I asked" and "it probably means something to her"
> spent the rest of my day just lying on my bed thinking about it

That was the short version of it. We're still friends, but I deliberately avoided her for a month afterwards.
>>
File: top-handed.jpg (81KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
top-handed.jpg
81KB, 600x450px
>>36878429
you should've stopped being friends
>>
>>36878413
Nope, I have not talked to her since and don't plan to, if shes serious than I'll let her come to me. I've got more important shit to do than waste time on some random chick and be a orbiter beta
>>
>>36878502
you said you felt good about it, you're an orbiter
>>
>>36876813
its a start OP

the more you get turned down the more you're able to improve on your technique. It also helps build character. Everyone gets turned down sometime
>>
>>36876813
I'm proud of you anon. Takes courage for a robot to ask a girl out, I've never done it before and I'm pushing 22.
>>
I asked out a girl for the first time in december and I got a gf in januray.

it's literally that easy
>>
>>36878552
It felt good that I had the courage to do it and she was atleast interested
>>
>>36878452
We hang out with the same group of people. Avoiding her entirely means I lose the rest of my friends.
>>
>>36878634
I want to believe you so badly
>>
I remember the first time I asked a girl to be my gf. I was lucky to be in a mental hospital and being the only male in the kid section besides one other male. We immediately made out, was my first kiss, she had paractically no lips though, but her mouth was very much at play
I always have to ruin my story by equating it with Frank from Sunny, it really happened though
>>
>>36878429
This happened to me too and now she's literally my only friend and she doesn't know it.
>>
>>36876813
As a guy who got rejected by the worst ways you can imagine ( I have been humiliated in so many ways)

I can safely tell you that it is a start.
Rejection is just part of a man's life, you will have to deal with it unless you're prepared to or have the way to make people come to you instead of you going to them.

Whatever rejection you experienced as long as the girl was honest, didn't play with you and your feeling, you have nothing to worry about, seriously don't give a fuck and don't think you're missing on something.
>>
>>36878652
I'm in the same shit.
Basically you want to just ignore her but if you do so the other people who have much more simpathy for her than you will reject you along.

It's really unhealthy and this girl will respect you less each day.

I'm planning to leave this shitty group.

I can't keep hanging with people who harm me or make me feel bad and just pretend it's fine.
>>
>>36879316
Care to share some stories?

originalbloxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoox
>>
I wanted to ask this girl out but I don't have a car and I don't think its a smart idea to ask a girl out on a date and then ask her to pick you up
>>
>>36879633
Girls I liked, humiliated me and played with me in all the ways you can imagine.
Nothing else to say, it's things I don't want to remember.

All I know, is having the balls to go talk to a girl you like is always worth it, and you should never feel bad for being rejected.
Some girls can really be cruel when it comes to rejection.
One who tells you straight that she doesn't like you or make it clear somehow that she doesn't like you is worthy of respect, and you shoudn't feel bad about it, it doesn't mean you are not "good".
>>
File: wowsocute.jpg (75KB, 720x1081px) Image search: [Google]
wowsocute.jpg
75KB, 720x1081px
>>36876813
Yes, good job, buddy.
You actually have bigger balls than most people on /fit/.

You'll get a date one day.
>>
>>36880198
Unless he's ugly as shit
>>
>>36877691
dude fkin bravo it definitely is embarrassing when u get rejected I've only asked online and it still felt bad, don't know if I have the balls to do irl but it is a very big step in the right direction
>>
>>36876813
If by "start" you mean the slowly growing realization that you haven't just been imagining that no woman is interested in you, but that they actually all despise you, then yes, it's a start.
>>
>>36880391
You have no clue what you're talking about. I see people like OP trying to come out of their shell all the time, just to see post like yours shit on them. fuck you.
>>
>>36876813
Yes, always take the chance to ask a girl out.
Better to try and be turned down than to not try.

A. You'll have closure, and wont be dwelling on whether or not you could have taken the chance. Nothing worse than a lost opportunity
B. Each rejection builds up your mental and emotional strength/resistance to rejection
C. Necessary experience, gives you an opportunity to practice and learn how to sell yourself better
D. Numbers. Sooner or later, there'll be a girl who'll take to your type, and will actually say yes.
You did well OP
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.