[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create fake facebook >only use it to browse those shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: b54.jpg (658KB, 680x2451px) Image search: [Google]
b54.jpg
658KB, 680x2451px
>create fake facebook
>only use it to browse those shitty facebook meme pages without being judged
>notice a qt liekd one of my comments
>add her as friend because why not
>I don't know how to talk to girls
>I saw "u want sum fuk?"
>she "hell ye"
>I sperg and say "I don't know how to respond or what to say anymore. I've never gotten this far with a girl before"
>"Well congrats lmao"
>I haven't said anything in a day
>I decide to make her one of those shitty memes
>kind of like writing a poem to a girl only more modern
>want to make the meme relatable
>spend an hour creating pic related
>sendt it to her just now and instantly regret it

How retarded am I?
>>
>>36875843
>How retarded am I?
Very.
>>
what the fuck OP

it wouldnt have been such a bad idea had you not come across as an actual rapist stalker with a fake account
>>
That's pretty epic. She'll obviously get creeped out, but she'll probably laugh a bit at how ridiculous that is.
>>
T H E

E T E R N A L

V I R G I N
>>
>>36875843
i have a fake account to stalk my ex and my old friends.
>>
>>36875843
God bless you. You really do belong here.
>>
File: 1451024819493s.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451024819493s.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>36875886
>>36875895
>>36875908
>>36875934
>>36875979

I knew this was bad but not THAT bad
should I just an hero?
>>
Not a bad meme I must say, it gave me a chuckle... although if the girl is at all sane this'll probably damage your relationship with her way more than asking a stranger if she "want sum fuk".
>>
>>36875843
Yesterday was a fine thread, why the fuck did you fuck it uo?
>>
>>36876043
It's curable op
>>
>>36876043
it's just a girl.
>>
>>36876043
Wait for a respo se maybe you can salvage this
>>
File: CQdNkzBWIAAr0IJ.jpg (26KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
CQdNkzBWIAAr0IJ.jpg
26KB, 320x306px
>>36876666
okay super satan
probably wont be anything until tomorrow
>>
>>36875945
same
>>36876043
I'd laugh OP, maybe she is a creepy retard too btw, I'm a guy (male) with no interest in dicks
>>
well judging on how she said "hell ye" to "u want sum fuk" she's likely been on 4chan... any other normie stacy would say fuck off, u got a chance meng
>>
there is a slight, tiny chance she has this peculiar sense of humor 4chan requires
>>
>>36875843
Gave me a chuckle fellow robot, decent meme.

If she's remotely normal she won't understand what the fuck is the pic even about and won't ever respond to you, if she's an actual one of a million meme outlier girl I think she'll find it cute.
Update with her response, even if the thread dies please
>>
you should rather worry about what to say next.
>>
>>36875843

Memes shouldn't influence people's behaviour this much
>>
>>36875843
its funny but only because we know your account is fake. i dont htink she will figure it out. but yeah maybe
>>
>>36875843
You're a fucking loser. This is some low level trash.
>>
>>36876775
u want some fuk is a normie meme dude.

>>36875843
OP this is hugely autistic. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't make you come off as a sexual predatore. But it does.
>>
if it didn't imply you being a stalker,it would be funny imo
>>
post facebook
you sound like a funny guy
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x1024px
>>36877755
That trip dub is pretty nice
>>
>>36875843
lowkey dank, don't let them get you down OP. I thought it was funny.
>>
>>36875843
As an actual autist, this is one of the more autistic things I've seen. At best, she might give it a mild chuckle and forget about it. Maybe she'll even relate to it and be just as horrible at social situations as you.
But more likely she'll just think it's weird and move on with her life thinking you're an odd internet person she'll never actually meet.
>>
>>36876926
Do you even KNOW what fucking year it is?
>>
how do I screencap epic bread?
>>
>>36875843
I don't know why, but one of the funniest/saddest parts about the whole thing to me was how you misspelled "meaningful"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.