[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when women call me 'sweet', 'kind'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1402178324544.jpg (29KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402178324544.jpg
29KB, 638x480px
What does it mean when women call me 'sweet', 'kind' and 'calm'?

Does that mean I'm beta?

How do women describe YOU, /r9k/?
>>
>>36875030
she's keeping you around for emotional support while riding chad's cock
>>
>>36875030
I've been called "nice" and "kind" too, in my case the only girls I interact with pretty much act like I'm "one of the girls", so you can probably figure out what they mean by that.
>>
>sweet
bad news
>kind
bad news
>calm

This is okay. Women like strong, steady men. Still, if she isnt' already fucking you, it aint' happening
>>
>>36875135
how do they act towards u that makes u feel theyre beta-ing you any way of recognizing this? im quite autistic i cannot tell. i might have the same problem.
>>
>>36875135
>one of the girls
Next time someone says something emasculatilng like that just grab that person by the throat,no matter if they are male or female,and start choking them and say something autistic like :"am i one of the girls now bitch".I bet that they will see you in a different light, and if you do that to a girl she might even get a little wet .
>>
>>36875030
It means they think you're a fundamentally decent person. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: niceperson.jpg (308KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
niceperson.jpg
308KB, 640x1920px
>What does it mean when women call me 'sweet', 'kind' and 'calm'?
>>
if you're sweet kind calm
you'er boyfriend material

but only if you're dominant too. have to be both.
>>
>>36875200
There can never be flirting, talking about things they wouldn't normally talk about with guy friends, pretending I don't have a sexuality, that kind of thing.

Just look at the relationship I have with my oneitis: she will tell me about feelings and intimate things, she will touch me and hug me (I even lost my handholding virginity with her, I am normie now?) but will also make constant remarks about how we are "friends", so as to make sure I won't confuse things. It used to be worse though, she would tell me about guys she was attracted because I was "like a girlfriend!", and that was the point I decided to tell her we needed to set some boundaries (though I wouldn't have cared much if I wasn't in love with this particular girl).

Although to be honest I don't even try to be masculine, I'm more androgynous than anything and dislike gender roles. No point trying to be something I'm not.

>>36875204
Alright, I'm pretty autistic but even I can tell this is not how it works
>>
>>36875030
Girls described me as a "weird but interesting guy, intelligent and with a vast culture", "funny", "strong but clumsy" and "cynical"
>>
>>36875204
You can pull that shit if you aren't short and ugly. If you are only either short or ugly then you might be able to, if you are not short or ugly then you can do that all you want.
>>
File: 1490702903836.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490702903836.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>>36875030
>How do women describe YOU, /r9k/?
They don't tbqh
>>
>>36875729
Nigga its showing them right then and there that you mean business and arent some fucking aloof bystander that just sponges in their bitching, and try doing that choking shit to a girl,especially if she is uglier than you. I know it sounds retarded but that WILL make her wet and wanted. You'll also remind her that you can snap her fucking neck with using only two of your fucking fingers and that shit will immediately keep her in line. Also dont grip her to tight so you can pass it off as being "playfull" and "spontaneous". Like i know this sound s ridiculous and infact im laughing as im typing this, but trust me i did it a few times and it was always positive
>>
>>36876816
*feel wanted
>>
I think they'd describe me as apathetic. Or grumpy.
>>
File: Dfr7bPG.png (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dfr7bPG.png
440KB, 1920x1080px
it means you're a cucklet and woymn will never respect you.
>>
What does it mean if they call you cute?
It has happened like 3 times and I always panic
>>
It means youre "BFFs" with those women.
>>
They like you but they would never EVER fuck you
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>>36875030
>tfw the woman who cuts my hair calls me "cute"
>tfw tons of middle-aged family friends and relatives call me "cute"
>>
>>36875729
>gender roles
Gender doesn't exist pal.
>>
File: real nigga.png (485KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
real nigga.png
485KB, 959x960px
>>36875030
It means they wanna highlight the good qualities about you and compliment you without trying to come on to you
>>
>>36875030
I got called Putin once, whatever that means.
>>
>>36877150
It means you are an intimidating manlet.
>>
>>36875191
Kind is fine too, sweet is bad news if your not in a relationship.
>>
>>36875030
Horny, drunk, and violent.
>>
i act like a beta faggot but bitches respect me because of my incredibly deep voice, deep set eyes and unkempt appearance. In a way it sucks because it also intimidates them: nowadays people underestimate the power of beta males to get beta females. Sometimes an awkward alpha like myself has a tougher time than a manlet nerd faggot or something disturbing along those lines or the lines of nu-males.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.