[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out.

crawl out or drown robots
>>
>>36874925
drowning in cream sounds pretty nice, sweet sleepy time forever :-)
>>
>>36875008
You feel good about letting things beat you down and giving up?
>>
>>36874925
stupid phrase for today.

Imagine when you were chruning the butter that a bunch of people just put a lid on the bucket and laughed.

no way to escape, just stay forever and slowly die in the bucket of butter next to a corpse.
>>
>>36874925
After much struggling, the cream is still cream, even creamier. Drowning sounds like the dignified option.
>>
>>36874925
Wish I was the first mouse desu.
>>
>>36874925
>Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he would have churned that cream into butter and crawled out.
>Except that it wasn't cream at all. It was shit. He kept struggling, only to finally tire so much that his body just stopped working. He drowned in shit too, only survived a little longer, all for naught. He accomplished nothing but pointlessly expended his life energy.
>While the third mouse, which was a pet mouse, watched it out of his little ornate box, stuffed with food and soft sawdust, and laughed at the two poor low-lifes that would never reach what he got for free, no matter how they struggle.
>>
>>36875396
>>36875418
>>36875447
>>36875421

le defeatist
I cant argue with this level of retarded cynicism
>>
>>36875646
That's the idea, boyo. Now get out you fucking normie, we're cutting the cake for this pity party soon and you're not invited.
>>
>>36875696
I don't want any of that cake anyway it's probably really bitter :^)
>>
>>36875646
Defeatism is only stupid when the chance for victory is present. OP implied effort equals survival. It doesn't, though hard work is the best bet, sometimes there are factors outside your control which dominate your life circumstances.

>>36875696
Reddit
>>
>>36875447
Forgot to add the part where the mouse walked into a mouse trap or a human found it and smashed it with a hammer.
>>
>>36875447
>>While the third mouse, which was a pet mouse, watched it out of his little ornate box, stuffed with food and soft sawdust, and laughed at the two poor low-lifes that would never reach what he got for free, no matter how they struggle.
Chad is a mouse and chad is everywhere.
>>
File: 1543579.png (276KB, 450x561px) Image search: [Google]
1543579.png
276KB, 450x561px
Don't die. unless you really kind of want to, then go for it, I don't care
>>
>>36874925
HE HAD AMY ADAMS IN BRACES WHY DID HE HAVE TO RUN.
>>
I want some dat rat buttah babee
>>
This just happened.

>be me
>10 pm, browsing 4chan
>someone starts knocking on my apartment door
>not quite banging, just knocking really fast and forcefully
>sit still and wait, hoping they'll fuck off
>5min later they haven't, I open the door
>it's Jordan Peterson
>wants to know if I'd like to buy a DVD Extended Collection (this is what he actually calls it) of his lectures
>tell him no but he's really enthusiastic and I feel bad so I end up buying two anyway
>after this he asks if I want to buy a new kind of air filter, says he's got several in his truck, keeps hyping them up
>I say no, he seems really disappointed and kind of upset with himself
>he leaves
>look out the window and he's pulling out in a white pickup with like twenty stand-up air purifiers in boxes in the back
wtf
>>
>>36876335
>pic
Do those two not get along or something?
>>
>>36876465
she was too pure for him, he didn't deserve her.
>>
>>36874925
Nah I'm getting locked up in nut house instead
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.