[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie ruins another guys life. She got him 21 years in pri

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: MzJOYUIBREiSiHR-800x450-noPad.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MzJOYUIBREiSiHR-800x450-noPad.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
Roastie ruins another guys life. She got him 21 years in prison(military have harsher sentences imposed on them) on strictly a he say she say basis with no real evidence of rape.

>'I just froze. I didn't know what to do...I really wanted to move. In my head I was screaming. But my body wouldn't move. I was like a deer in the headlights,' she said.

Roastie said she couldn't scream, yeah right. Why do roasties always give the same fucking scenario that they suddenly wake up and a guy his raping them. Take in mind none were drunk and were underage on a military installation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4478472/West-Point-cadet-guilty-raping-female-classmate.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

https://www.change.org/p/dakota-whisenhunt-get-jacob-s-sentence-commuted?source_location=petition_nav

For Christians under the law of moses if the woman was married this would be her punishment.

Deut 22:24 you must take both of them to the gates of that town and stone them to death. The woman is guilty because she did not scream for help. The man must die because he violated another man's wife. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.
>>
Whether it was rape or not, sleeping with a woman you barely know is the stupidest thing you can possibly do.

The only reason why consent is an issue nowadays is because of hookup culture and sex obsessed society. No one wants to admit it, but it is also the cause of rape and exploitation of women.

What was the age old advice that we give to kids? Don't associate with strange, loose people or you will regret it.

No excuse for false accusation of rape. Not an excuse for rape, either. But if you put yourself in that position, you are at least partly to blame.

Maybe after he gets out of confinement, he will be a bit more careful with who he sleeps with.
>>
File: 1471770677647.png (304KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1471770677647.png
304KB, 600x674px
>>36873931
He'll be in out in 7 years after the guilt becomes too much for her to bear. It's all good.
>>
>>36873931
Maybe little soldier boy should have kept it in his pants.
>>
>>36873931
Typical armyfag/LEOfag/trump supporter/clintonsupporter
>>
So apparently this girl woke up to him raping her, and didn't yell or anything? I don't think she should be signing up for a military (and possibly combat oriented) job if she can't even speak up to her supposed attacker. But it's hard to say considering there's very little details on either side of the case (there's not a single site on the internet that gives Jacob's testimony other than he said it was consensual). However, my best guess is that the two hooked up consensually, she regretted it, and then decided to falsely accuse him of rape in order to not get kicked out of the military. I don't blame her, considering children learn at a very young age that lying can be used to get out of difficult situations
>>
>>36873931
>Roastie ruins another guys life.
the people who sentenced him were probably mostly male
>>
>>36873931
>Whisenhunt
>Witchhunt
W E W
E
W
>>
>>36874794
>white knights allied with roastie ruin another life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.