[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you had shitty parents? The kind that wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DSBxY.jpg (40KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
DSBxY.jpg
40KB, 645x773px
How many of you had shitty parents? The kind that wouldn't give a fuck about you and blame you for your unsuccessful events?
>be me, 19 loser still trying to git gud in music world
>browse shitstagram and see lots of younger people fulfilling their careers
>think about how my parents never gave a fuck to actually incentives my hobbies and kept pushing me to become a doctor or a lawyer
>pick up an instrument at 16 on my own while still getting shit for it
>fail high school and drop out
>riptheirperfectplan.jpg
>now I'm just an averege musician and struggle to make any gig at all

Immagine where i could be now if it weren't for my fucking parents... I know i shouldn't be jealous of younger people with better families but i tried to rationalize it and i still can't. It's literally the only thing i still feel jealousy for, why? Some of you had any similar experience?
>>
Sorry to hear anon, parents can be shitty people sometimes. Mine were pretty spineless but I gave up on caring about them.
>>
>>36873871
>both parents still think they dindu nuffin and blame the other
The proof is in the pudding bitches
>>
FUCK. I'm having the same problem. Some dude I used to make shitty rap beats in my town is basically famous now and has music videos with millons of views. I never thought he'd get anywhere but he did. Meanwhile I just stay home making things but nobody really likes me so no one cares to listen to my music, it sucks. Also going to college for a music degree though. Looking to be an audio engineer but I really don't need college for that but I have to go otherwise my dad will actually disown me. Hes one of those types that believe I'll be homeless if I don't get a degree.
>>
>>36873871
Sounds like your parents had a realistic life plan for you whereas you are just a fucking loser who failed out of high school, the easiest responsibility you will ever have in your life. Your parents did nothing wrong.
>>
>be little anon
>mother points out the car window at a homeless person pushing a cart
>"That's what you're going to grow up to be, anon."

She told me shit like that all the time and my parents wonder why I grew up to be a fuck up.
>>
Is it worse that I'm constantly the disappointing child for my amazing parents?
>>
>>36874349
this t b h
>music
Really you should have gotten a real job/career
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.