[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got through first McDonald's interview >ave a second

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 103.png (239KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
239KB, 480x368px
>got through first McDonald's interview
>ave a second one in a few days
What am I in for? This time I'm meeting the manager?
>>
Get ready to not get hired and if you do, Its Mcjob. Not trying to get you down anon just trying to be realistic. Be sure to wear a suit or a button up shirt.
>>
>>36873399
>Get ready to not get hired
Why's that?
>>
Yeah you'll probably meet the district store manager, from what i remember it was pretty much the same as the first interview, don't think it matters much what you wear, as long as you don't look like a thug or something. You'll get orientation in a week or something if you get hired though and that's the grueling part. Sitting in a room with other people who got hired for 2 hours filling out paperwork and learning how to handle old people.
>>
>>36873489
>>36873297
Where is this by the way? If it's not suburban or rural you may want to wear something a little like what>>36873399 said and wear a button up shirt
>>
>>36873489
The woman who interviewed me today said if I start working it will be next month (I mentioned I have a lot of out of country university related shit to do this month that will prevent me from working)
>>
>mfw McDonald's is doing multiple interviews

Holy shit, it is going to be all downhill from here for Western civilization.
>>
Get ready to not get called back. Second interview is a meme. Target pulled the same shit on me.

I called them back asking about the second interview. They told me the position has already been filed.
>>
>>36873539
I think it's rather more about the sheer demand. If you don't have a job, you're scum. Never mind the fact that people are scrabbling to work in fucking McDonald's. I'm grateful that I've never really struggled to get some kind of basic job.
>>
>>36873531
Also you're not getting the job after you said that. Good job on shooting yourself in both feet, dumbass.
>>
>>36873539
Kek, they require 3 (three) professional references in my neighborhood.
>>
>>36873794
Yeah, stick a fork in us; we're done. There's no going back from here for us. This is what we chose.
>>
>>36873297
>ave a second one in a few days
>ave

ave, true to Caesar
>>
>>36873527
It's a small city (100k people) and the mcdonalds is located right between two universities

>>36873845
I'm an english major. fuck
>>
>>36873835
DUDE DESPOTISM LMAO
>>
File: 1362456278582.jpg (66KB, 563x582px) Image search: [Google]
1362456278582.jpg
66KB, 563x582px
>>36873297
>second interview for a McJob
I would just not go
>>
>>36873423
Be prepared is more or less what anon was implying. As in "don't expect you have the job just cause you have a second interview"
>>
Wear your best tuxedo for sure
>>
>>36875480
I laughed, but the sad fact is that people are being expected to wear their Sunday best for a SECOND interview at Macca's
>>
>>36875423
apparently they have very little standards
i have volunteer experience etc and a reference who works there
>>
>>36873297
Enjoy wasting your life and being chimped on faggot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.