[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the actual, unironic current state of /tv/ What other boards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488326825493.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488326825493.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>the actual, unironic current state of /tv/

What other boards are on life support?
>>
>>36873270
this one

oeoeorooogo
>>
the entity of this site for the most part if you are speaking honestly
>>
I posted there earlier today and got told I was a fag and to fuck off
>>
>>36873416
more like all collective humanity
>>
/co/ has been pretty shitty recently
anything that isn't memeposting is either bait or anons accusing others of being one of the 6 gorrillion bogeymen there are
>>
>>36873442
This.

Composure of all systems globally is incredibly volatile at the present moment. Our boards are only a microcosm of it.
>>
>>36873270
/ck/

Cooking and food science has been a major hobby of mine for about 15 years. /ck/ is mainly filled with angry people constantly trying to bully and make fun of others to the point that it makes them ignorant. They'll make fun of someone for doing something that is correct, but because they just want to bully someone, they'll believe it's wrong. Trying to correct them just results in them directing the bullying towards you.

I go to reddit for food and cooking stuff now, it's better. Still like /r9k/ though.
>>
File: 1487014348373.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1487014348373.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>36873270
>>36873416
4chan as we knew it will be dead before the end of the summer.

Cap my words.
>>
>>36874664
4chan as we knew it died long ago friend
>>
What's wrong with /tv/? It's a laugh riot.

>Rickposting
>Baneposting
>HOWEVERposting
>BRAAAAPPPPPP
>Prequel love
>Anti-semitic
>Misogynist
>>
>>36874684
For newfags like myself it may as well be the first time. Unlike older posters, we have the actual gumption to fold. It's been fun but the party's over.
>>
>>36874765
you fogot all the almost-pedo threads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.