[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the perfect girl and I let her go. She set the bar so high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mi81w8fdjn1qc0cxpo1_500.jpg (192KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi81w8fdjn1qc0cxpo1_500.jpg
192KB, 482x750px
I had the perfect girl and I let her go. She set the bar so high and now I can never date again. 99% of women are mindless, shallow, vapid whores.

I'll never find anyone as perfect as her again.
>>
I hate how fake women are. I've been on a couple dates since then and it always feels like I'm talking to cardboard. She was the most "human" woman I have ever met.
>>
File: 1491158909831.jpg (93KB, 960x716px)
1491158909831.jpg
93KB, 960x716px
>>36873165
She may seem perfect now yet in the future your opinion may change as you think more about her.

People in general are all fake, appreciate the people you think are genuine.I feel as as if in life something which you have does not seem as valuable till you lose it.
>>
>>36873165
Same.

>Asian
>rich & makes more than you
>qt af
>loves you
>dated for 6 years

But she was too needy. Always wanted my free time. We don't live together so Friday evening to Sunday evening was with her. I decided to start going to gym Sunday afternoons and she loses her shit.

Asian gfs are clingy and needy af boys. Now we're broken up for a good 48 hours. I know I'm going to regret this but it was right since I don't want to be no whipped af boy.
>>
>>36873165
welcome to my life faggot, vagina dont even feel teh same anymore... I hate my life and myself FUCK
>patheticfag here
>>
>>36873165
Similar story. At least we experience it brother.
>>
>>36873622
>6 years
>dont lvie together
you fucked up
>>
>>36873165
I'm in the same boat. It's almost been 6 months and not a day has gone by where I don't think or her. I just wish she would reach out and take me back. I'm never going to find anyone who's a decent human being like her ever again
>>
I know this feel all too well
>First legit girlfriend I've ever had
>We had plans for a future together
>I had planned for her to take my virginity, and I take her's
> She was loyal, kind and reasonable
>Then I fucked up
>The following months showed me that a happy future with her would be impossible, so I broke it off
>Mfw this was 2 years ago and I'm still a virgin
>>
Tell me lads, how did you fuck it up?
>>
File: 220px-Whatwomenwant.jpg (21KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Whatwomenwant.jpg
21KB, 220x311px
>>36874023
i held back on telling her i was in love with her and steadily sabotaged the relationship until we just drifted apart
>>
>>36874023
She cheated and I left in rage.
I still text her but not ass much over the years.
I wish we could work it out but its doubtful.
I love her and shes doing good so theres that.
Im making money and doing my own thing so theres that.
>>
>>36874184
This is crank btw
>>
File: serenity.gif (316KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
serenity.gif
316KB, 500x375px
>>36873165
Similar story.
>Met this girl
>She's in a relationship
>"I've had female friends all my life, this is no different" Spoiler: was different
>Fell in love
>She said she had a crush on me as well, but in a relationship
>Due to my stupidity, kept talking to her, unaware of the danger laying ahead
>She was smart, interesting, funny, beautiful and most importantly genuine. The no bullshit type of gal.
>Got sort of over her
>Go to university, meet new people
>Realize that she was right in saying most women are her opposites.
>Not been able to find anyone even close to her style of personality
>She set the bar too damn high, and haven't been able to fall in love ever since
>>
>>36874023
Introduced her to drugs (weed and MDMA), then had to leave because she changed, took harder stuff alone, and became a horrible person.

When I think of the lovely, sweet girl I knew for the first 6 months, I want to just blow my brains out.
>>
>>36874276
These stories are the worst because you know there is rare greatness out there and someone married her.
>>
>>36873165
spiderman is a GMO
>>
>>36873165
>>36873268
What made her perfect? Please explain or share
>>
>tfw met that perfect match but she's across the country

I feel a strange urge to start gathering money and to plan a life together. I wanna journey out to the west to start a new life with her by my side.
I feel like I'm going crazy!
>>
>>36874184
>cuck detected

She cheated on you and you still love her? That's pretty hardcore
>>
>>36873165
These kind of stories make me sad. I don't really believe in true love but I'd still only ever want one partner in life. Getting multiple girls would just feel like devaluating relationships in general, I want one person, for life, to be with me. I don't trust people at all and I just need one person to share with, but all the girls I meet don't seem worth the risk. These stories make me wonder if when I finally find a girl that could live with me (if I ever do), I could actually get her.
>>
>>36873165
Every time I visit /r9k/ I tell myself: "This won't be me."
Fuck it's going to be me isn't it
>>
>>36874756
why don't you ask her to live with you or plan careers together or relocate together? fucking make it happen you lovers
>>
>>36873165
Why do you think men cheat on women and try to fuck as many as possible? Because of this genius.

Just pump & dump from now on like the rest of guys.
>>
>>36874799
I wouldnt say I love her buts I remember good things about her that I love.
Fucking hate her guts and would tell her to fuck off if I saw her but she makes my cock huge.
Its weird.
>>
>>36875451
That guys a fucking retard dont listen to him...The women wouldnt be complaining if they didnt fuck those guys.
>>
>>36874540
I could actually have conversations with her. She was smart and not judgmental. I could be myself around her(reveal my power level). She was genuninley interested in me and vice versa. I know it sounds generic but getting back out into the dating world just made me realize how the majority of women aren't capable of this.

She was human unlike most women who are just walking vaginas.
>>
>>36873622
I had the same problem, but I cut the cord after a year. If I ever go for a new gf I'm going to make clear that I have hopes, dream and ambitions and that takes up time. And that if we are together she will have my time, but I'll never go back to a boring spend every night together relationship where I don't have time to grow as a solo human being.
>>
Thats life dude
>>
>>36876099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0
Maybe its time for us robots to go out and get wasted?
its a fucking monday anyway?
>>
>>36873165
If she is so perfect why did she leave you(a perfect specimen worthy of her love)then ?
>>
>>36875754
Wow how amazing, fuck you you dumb retard i can talk to any fucking bitch about anything especially the ones with some family or mental issues,they are talkative as fuck. I know women(read 16-22 y.o) that are uber weebs and k-pop autists and i can talk to then for hours and they still bore the everloving shit out of me.
She was perfect my ass, stop being so gay and loving a women just because she can fucking talk you hyper autist.
>>
>>36876491
You're clearly just not old enough to understand Anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 163x200px
>>36876099
>one year later...
>posting on r9k: "tfw no gf... i don't care about my career or ambitions... i'm just so lonely oh god..."
>>
>>36876579
Not an argument

origambo
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.