[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a job that I can do from home where I can earn 4 bucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 14556999.png (58KB, 196x159px) Image search: [Google]
14556999.png
58KB, 196x159px
Is there a job that I can do from home where I can earn 4 bucks an hour? I don't need anymore than that right now. None that require a degree.
>>
Gold farming, quest grinding, boosting services

Buy a server and host websites
Rent a server and host websites
>>
>>36873140
Grindr son you know what to do
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 512x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
4 bucks an hour? Fuck me m8 I wish I only had to make that much. Once mummy kicks me out I need to earn 10 just to barely keep myself alive.
(pic related is what I'm looking for).
>>
>>36873140
What's your employment goal? Short term or long term?

How many hours are you planning on working exactly? How much money do you need exactly? Why only 4 an hour?
>>
>>36873438
>>36873450
I don't know what any of these things are.
>>36873493
that does sound like a comfy job, if I could do it from home
>>36873495
This would be for a few years. 40 hours a week. Mummy will cover half of my expenses for a few years and I calculated and I only need to earn 8 bucks an hour to reach the minimal standards of living (it is pretty cheap where I live).
>>
I don't understand why people keep seeking job advice on /r9k/. Blind leading the blind.
>>
File: Albright.jpg (6KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Albright.jpg
6KB, 240x200px
>>36873140
Some time ago I got a job offer for some dating site, where I'd pose as several hot grills and get robots to message me. I believe I'd get like a dollar per 10 messages received. They said some people were making over $100k a year doing it.

I ended up refusing because of morals, and I was offered a real person job.

Dunno if I regret it or not.
>>
>>36873536
There are people who like shiney things in videogames, whether it's time or skill some people rather pay someone else to do it.

It works better if you know a specific game/mmo really well but $4/hr is very doable in some games
>>
https://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
>>
>>36873140
if you're in the US, you can look into amazon mturk. it would be pretty easy to make as much as you're needing, it requires no special skills or a degree, and allows you to work from home whenever you want. the only barrier to entry is figuring out how everything works at first, but that's just a matter of googling for the most part.
>>
>>36873635
This so much.
Same with relationship or other personal problems. /r9k/ should be the last place to ask for just about anything.
>>
>>36873807
Not OP, but I tried mTurk, and if you don't have a bank account, credit or tax history then you won't get hired. I'm gonna assume OP is in the same boat as I was.
>>
>>36873493
I keep seeing that pic.
I take it data entry is the new comfy night time security.
>>
>>36873635
Because there are a lot of normies on here these days so we may as well get our money's worth since we have to live with the cancer anyway.
>>
>>36874113
really? i had a bank account, but no credit or tax history and i got in fine.
>>
Webcam. Show us your boipussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 240x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 240x213px
>>36875310
Well maybe you just need one.
>>
Amazon mturk.
I once had to do mturk to feed myself. Could only afford rice and bread and sandwich stuff.
>>
>>36875665
Any tips on making the most money with mturk? Or should I just google some guides?
>>
>>36873493

I assume you've seen Scrubs or a similar show, that's all the education you need. Why not just take the test for medical transcription? You sign on with a company and they give you this shitty foot pedal to pause/play with at home and you just type. The average typing speed is like 10wpm or some retard tier shit like that so someone with good spelling and accuracy and 70+wpm like your average /r9k/ autist would be gold star goodest goy tier.

>hurpa durpa myocardial infarction gib morphine designated shitting street diabeetus dumbass chop off feets thank you come again
>Dictated by Pajeet Boobadeet MD

Easy peezy lemon squeezy.
>>
4 bucks an hour? Are you stupid? Why not work 2 days a week(12 hours total)and make 15/hr which is 180 a week. Deliver pizzas or Chinese food. Easy job.
>>
>>36876183
because I don't have a license and I'm scared of driving.
>>
>>36876194
Get a license and drive. You make a lot of money with these small driving jobs. Just 12 hours a week, imagine it. Most pizzas/chinese stores will give you 2 days a week
>>
>>36876233
I can't drive. I'm literally scared of driving and my anxiety stops me from so.
>>
>>36876108
where do I take the test?
original comment
>>
>>36876108
>>36876293
I'm also interested in this. Where would one apply for a job like this or where to take the test? I can type at least 40 words per minute so I would be an okay person to do this.
>>
>>36876108
Holy shit thank you for this recommendation. I'm in the medical field (was assigned dental assisting in the military before I sperged out and got discharged) and this might be the perfect solution for me. I can't tolerate dental assisting because it's primarily for normie women and has way too much social contact. They assigned me the worst fucking job, its pure suffering for a robot.
>>
>>36876073
>Amazon mturk
Have a qualification. Or know another language or just use google translate and hope they are too stupid to release they can do it themselves.
>>
>>36876194
you shouldn't be scared of driving anon
you should be scared of being mugged
with everyone using credit cards these days, most muggers focus on pizza delivery men since they are one of the few people still carrying lots of cash.
>>
>>36876354
I can type 60. Get with it anon.
>>
>>36876411
I can't help it. I'm literally scared I'll crash into someone or someone will crash into me.
>>
>>36875665
Do you need an active phone number to work in here? My phone is currently deactivated.
>>
>>36876436
I said I can at least type 40 since I know I can 100% I haven't tested my wpm in a long time but I'm sure it can be 60 just haven't taken a wpm test in a while.
>>
>>36873140
>get a server
>host a gameserver like minecraft or gmod
>spend some time making it good, get some friends to help you
>take donations and payed ingame content
>host adds

probably not $4 an hour but if you can pull it off you can get some decent amount of cash for the work you do
>>
>>36873140
Buy stuff on aliexpress, like phones, smart pads or phone speaker docks. The sell them on gumtree, the local paper, whaterever.
Pro tip - make your own brand and print sticker to put on items, that way people are less likely to look up and find the item online for cheaper.
>>
Males that say "mommy" this and that, whine about being scared of things and say "comfy" really rustle my jimmies. That said, no idea why I even come to this board
>>
To those that mentioned amazon mturk, I dont have a pc, all I have is a tablet, I just registered and I am now waiting for a registration email.

Am I fucked if I dont have a pc? I can type fairly fast on this if need be.
>>
>>36873807
>o amazon mturk.
what the hell is that?
>>
>>36876706
slave labor

orignslls
>>
Yeah, mine bitcoin man
>>
>>36876276
Literally scared, good to know. Thanks for specifying. I would have thought you meant you were figuratively scared.

Fucking fags and your literally this literally that.
>>
>>36873807
I tried MTurk but unless you know a language and can translate or have a good ear for transcribing bad audio recordings to text it didn't seem like there was really any money to be made.
>>
>>36876934
>hermit-based autism intensifies
>>
>>36876183
>Why not work 2 days a week
Are there any jobs that will actually let you work 2 days a week, not demanding that you work more hours or more days with shorter shifts?
>>
>>36877005
>literal autism
>you
>>
>>36877034
Working 12 hour shifts is best. 8 hours of cucking is just enough to ruin the whole fucking day. At least with 12 it eats up all day except for eating, showering, and unwinding/sleeping.
>>
>>36877485
Why would being a slave be something good?
>>
>>36877492
>working 2 days a week
>having 5 days off to do whatever the fuck you want
>somehow slavery
You are a complete retard.
>>
>>36877542
Good luck finding a job that doesnt exist.

D U M B F U C K

D
U
M
B
F
U
C
K
>>
>>36877562
Why does it always come back to name calling?
>inb4 Where do you think you are?
Yeah I know it's always been this way but it doesn't have to be. Why can't we just be nice?
>>
>>36877562
In my country you can get these kind if hours easily at a supermarket.
>>
>>36873140
I'll give you 500 for letting me fuck your ass and degrading you
>>
>>36878022
If you're really interested in changing the culture, you lead by example.
I've gone off on anons before, and then they responded calmly and with openness to the suggestions I angrily made at some point within my rant. Kind of brought me down a peg. You do the same thing and you'll influence others to be more positive.
>>
>>36876108
Nigga, you better follow through here. This could change my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 960x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 960x702px
>>36878256
I doubt he'll follow through. It was probably a lie, too good to be true.
>>
>>36878133
You gotta be 18 to use this site, champ
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
It is pretty discouraging to see a robot reach out to the community for help and get no good advice. I can't help you either OP, sorry.
>>
>>36873140
Offer blowjobs to old men on Craigslist and give them your address.
>>
>>36873140
transcriptions, especially if youre not american
easy work that i earned 18 usd an hour from
>>
>>36878256
just google transcription jobs
>>
No,there is not. KYS.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.