[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite vidya thread I was late to the vidya thread last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (93KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 533x800px
Favorite vidya thread

I was late to the vidya thread last night but I did see some fellow anons talking about TEW. This game is so vastly under-appreciated. Anyone else here a fan of it?
>>
I might try TEW again now that I'm on PC, and I can do the developers' job to make it run properly.

The Dead Space series is my favorite now that it's very clear that Nintendo isn't interested in exploring the lore of the Zelda series they've created. Instead they just throw out new games to stay afloat hoping to keep up with current gaming trends, or old games with more shaders and new textures.
>>
>>36873007
Dead Space is great. 1 & 2 are amazing. I was always a bit pissed about the route they took with 3.

As far as Nintendo goes, I know your pain but perhaps moreso. You see, I'm a metroidfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>36872883
Pic related. Game oozes comfy and I've always found the subject matter interesting.
>>
>>36873060
Indeed they are. Part three introduces nothing but action and more unanswered questions; it'd be kind of shitty to kill the series right there. The DLC they released suggests there will be a fourth installment at some point. And yeah, I've played all the Metroid games as well. I remember as a teen thinking Prime's over world map was so huge, and now we have games like the Witcher 3 and ESO.
>>
>>36872883
I have fond memories of it. It was extremely silly by the end and I wish I had played all of the DLC, but what I played I enjoyed.
>>
File: 11.png (441KB, 1000x790px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
441KB, 1000x790px
>>36872883
Been playing lots of 100% OJ recently, the lack of free time couple with the fact that its quick to start-up makes it a go to now.
>>
1.) Dark Souls 1
2.)Bioshock 1
3.) Last of Us
4.) Bloodborne
5.) Bioshock Infinite
>>
>>36873388
>Bioshock Infinite
An odd choice to see in a top 5. Care to elaborate? The others are all solid choices.
>>
>new vegas
>fallout 2
>shadow of chernobyl
>morrowind
>silent hill 2
>saints row 2
>>
I speedrun Hotline Miami so that's probably one of my favourites
speedrunning is the most autistic thing ever I can't believe I do it
>>
>Dark Souls 2
>Yakuza 4
>Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
>Final Fantasy VIII
>Silent Hill 2
>>
>>36872883
The base game was meh and barely good enough to keep me interested. The DLCs on the other hand made me wish all of the game had been like it. With Kurayami mode or whatever its name was is specially good.

Also, Kidman's booty
>>
>>36873604
Click clack click clack click clack click clack click clack

Why they made her wear heels, I will never understand.
>>
>>36873208
That was the shit when it came out, used to play it with friends over LAN.
Good times.
>>
>>36873471
New vegas > fallout 4
>>
>>36873511
Good taste, anon. Nice that you're speedrunning it!
You any good?

Any tips for getting into speedrunning vidya?
I've always wanted to take a shot at it.
>>
File: 1489796350430.gif (717KB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
1489796350430.gif
717KB, 267x219px
>>36873522
>darksouls 2
Nigger do you use a mac too?
>>
>>36873444
The story up until the end, the setting/art direction, also played it after surgery so there is the opiate factor, and the fact I was forcefully immersed because of being crippled
>>
File: jerky mcjerkface.jpg (83KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
jerky mcjerkface.jpg
83KB, 399x500px
>>36873801
I don't use a Mac, it's just my favourite one ok?
>>
>>36873826
What happened to you? How were you crippled?
>>
File: image_0(1).jpg (19KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
image_0(1).jpg
19KB, 418x405px
>>36873775
Not great at the first game but pretty good at HM2, got a few decent times.
When I started speed running I downloaded WSplit somewhere and did a no reset run of the game to establish a time to beat. Then just keep practicing until you lose your sanity.
What game you thinking of speed running?
>>
>>36873876
broken ankle from normieboarding , was kind of comfy but crutches and muscular atrophy sucked
>>
File: 1466110374550.gif (150KB, 261x239px) Image search: [Google]
1466110374550.gif
150KB, 261x239px
>Dark Souls
>Bloodborne
>Metal Gear Solid
>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
>Destiny - Has it's faults but the mechanics are all very solid
>Stardew Valley
>Chrono Trigger
>>
>>36873691
Shade (the monster) also wears high heels. The protagonist's footsteps sound the same as the monster's. Kind of clever, one can see what they were going for but maybe it lacked a better execution.
>>
>>36873849
>it's just my favourite one ok?
I don't want to sound like a elitist douchebag but if that's you're favorite one than your not a souls fan and have generally shitty taste
>>
>>36873957
That makes sense. Shade had some nice legs.
>>
File: IMG_0852.jpg (187KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
187KB, 640x1136px
>>36873849
Dark souls 2 has to be a good runner for me as well. I really can't decide which Dark Souls is the best, because they're all amazing but 2 has a special place in my heart. You have great taste anon
>>
My favourite is probably Dark Souls but the most comfy game ever is Old-School Runescape. Especially the 4chan server ( /v/scape) where there's a good amount of quests, you don't have to pay fagex and you get to shitpost.
>>
>>36874053
2 is weird and more experimental. It did a lot of things wrong but the things it got right were pretty cool. Build variety, powerstancing, and really good duel bosses come to mind on the good side. Copy paste bosses, weird level transitions (pretty minor complaint for me), and poorly set up encounters come to mind on the bad side. Overall I liked that it felt different from 1. 1 felt like you were finding out all of the secrets of one large area, while 2 felt like a sprawling adventure to many different parts of the world. Both great in their own right.
>>
>>36873471
This except for Morrowind with system shock 2 and saints row 2 with doom 3. Albeit I've played neither of the two you mentioned. Mostly because saints row does not want to work!
>>
>>36873928
The only game which I could imagine speedrunning is the first hotline miami. That's the only one I was able to complete in a timely fashion anyways.
>>
Never finished it. Got to the last chapter and it just got really repetitive and annoying with the boss fights. I just gave up at that point. I enjoyed it up until then though.
>>
>>36872883
I really, really liked it. I kind of see why people don't like it though, it has a high learning curve, it's difficult and the spontanous nature of the environments wasn't what many people were expecting.

Still it has incredible atmosphere and the combat can be really satisfying.
>>
File: not_bad_at_all.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
not_bad_at_all.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>36874304
Learn Brandon Strats and Biker skip. Easy world records
>>
>>36874381
After that job listing leak for a VA, we'll probably see something about TEW 2 at E3.
>>
File: 1492205799513.png (200KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492205799513.png
200KB, 683x1024px
>>36872883
>Dark Souls
>Diablo 2
>BFBC 2
>Stalker SoC
>Neverwinter Nights
>System Shock 2
>Hotline Miami 1&2
>GTA VC
>>
>Red Dead Redemption
>GTA V
>Morrowind
>KOTOR
>Halo CE
>Fallout New Vegas

Currently playing Prey and really enjoy it.
>>
File: HM Fan Art.png (1MB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HM Fan Art.png
1MB, 707x1000px
>>36873511
Dude have you played any of the custom Workshop levels? There are so many goddamn fantastic campaigns, many with entirely custom (and superb) soundtracks. I spent like ten hours playing through them, below are my favorites (note that all have custom music/sprites/etc, for the music all you have to do is drag and drop the file and replace it in the folder, very easy. And all were found by sorting by "top rated" and looking for the ones with custom music.)

>Madness
>Rooster
>Hunter Snowfall
>Blessed
>Requiem
>Pigfingers

And "Human Bean 2" gets an honorary mention, a comedy campaign that's not as good as the others, but still entertaining.
>>
>Cave Story
>Earthbound
>Terranigma
>Shadow of the Colossus
>>
Favorite vidya is Rust.
Things I do in Rust
>Spawn
>Make spear
>Start killing fresh spawns
>Slowly harvesting fresh spawns bones to make tools and armor
>Start asking fresh spawns before they die if they want to join my army
>Have about 25 naked people under my fist
>Make them collect resources
>Force my army to swim into the sea
>Make base in Sea

Mother base is completed
>>
>>36872883
It was amazing. Akumu mode is one of my favorite memories. Worthy RE4 succesor
>>
Top five of all time:
>Battlefield 3
(I always had a squad that I played with and it was some of the most fun I've had with gaming)

>Bioshock
(hopefully I can get the remasters soon)

>Battlefield Bad Company 2
(mostly because of the Vietnam dlc that I played allot with my best friend)

>Fallout 3
(still play this once in awhile)

>Fallout: New Vegas
(played way too much and would rather just play Fallout 3 with the TOTW mod)

Current top five:
>Day of Infamy

>Verdun

>Rising Storm 2
(Only played the beta so far but really liked it and will probably pre-order)

>Sniper Elite III
(I recently bought it and all the dlc while it was on sale and am really enjoying it)

>Metro 2033 Redux
>>
>>36873522
>>36874053
I said this in last night's thread, but Dark Souls 2 is the variety and replayability king of the series. I've done more playthroughs in 2 than 1 and 3 combined. It unquestionably does the best job of making "builds" actually exist; it's possible to make so many characters with little overlap in combat play style.

I also like FFVIII a lot. It has major weaknesses, but I love its world and it has probably my favorite OST in the franchise. Yakuza is a top notch series.

Anyways, my top five favorite game series are:
>Yakuza
>Metal Gear Solid
>Dark Souls
>Final Fantasy
>Ratchet and Clank

I also play shmups and fighting games.
>>
>>36875428
I'm with you on the reasoning behind 2. It feels evergreen how many different ways you can play and find something else to appreciate. FFVIII was my very first RPG so that might account for my love of it. Still listen to a few of the tracks down the gym and whatnot. MGS I love as a series, but in fact there were real problems. Hated V being open world, for example, and ending the whole thing without a true assortment of memorable antagonist bosses. Not to mention the fucking jeep ride. Still, 1, 2 3 and Revengeance are each spectacular in their own right.

What fighters do you like? I have played a fairly wide range, the most recent being the newest King of Fighters, but the only one I think I'm half decent at is Tekken (Paul main).
>>
>New Vegas
>Call of Pripyat
>Children of a Dead Earth
>>
>>36875525
I didn't mind the idea of MGSV being open world, but it committed the greatest sin that an open world game could commit: having nothing to do in it. I agree with the ending, though I think the Jeep ride would have been properly interesting and tense if had just been shorter and directed differently. It dragged on and became awkward staring. Though I don't regret playing V, because of its comprehensive gameplay that offered many options.

As for fighters, 3D fighting games are my shit, so Tekken, DOA, and Virtua Fighter are my favorites, but I also enjoy King of Fighters and Street Fighter (even SFV, despite its dumbing down from USF4). I also have a little experience with Guilty Gear and Marvel vs Capcom.
>>
>>36876246
>I agree with the ending

I agree with you on the ending* rather.
>>
>>36873849
Dark souls 2 is the best one. Don't let no taste retards tell you otherwise.
>>
>>36876246
The business of infiltrating a base and systematically choking out/ doggostunning/ sprint punching/ sniping for that password is pretty satisfying. Just knowing that you have snuck up on and throttled every man there and declared it Camp Snake (again) feels worthy of a quiet 'Yaaay!' before you move on and go back to punching out goats.

So who are your mains? Mine are:
>Paul
>Bass/ Bayman
>Wolf or Jeffry
>Goro Daimon (though I see they've added Yamazaki in as DLC. Might have to give him a go again)
>Zangief (though somehow I never really found my guy in SF. Liked Ken well enough)
>Iron Tager (BlazBlue rather than GG)
>Hulk/ Sentinel probably but I was always pretty shit at that game
>>
>>36875053
>Terranigma
You, I'd be your friend.
>>
>>36872883
>tfw became too depressed to enjoy video games when I was in middle school
>can't even connect with other social rejects because all they want to do is play video games

just take me now God.
>>
File: 1492414424044.png (54KB, 1156x973px) Image search: [Google]
1492414424044.png
54KB, 1156x973px
>it never would've lived up to the trailer
>>
>>36872883

I have not played many video games in my life compared to a lot of people.

PS1

>Spyro 1, 2 and 3

Nostalgia factor, obviously, but the levels are just well-designed, the music is great, the gameplay is simple, yet fluid and engaging, and the gem collection is satisfying. Possibly the best games to speedrun

>Crash Team Racing
Better than Mario Kart by far.

I may be missing a few more PS1 games since I haven't played any in so long.

PS2

>Resident Evil 4

Nothing matches the pure atmosphere of this game.
The castle is one of the most enthralling and picture-esque environments I've ever experienced in gaming.
The gameplay I think was ahead of its time, the over-the-shoulder view inspired all the games after it (Dead Space perfected it.)
The Mercenaries remains one of the best minigames ever conceived in my mind; it's just challenging enough to force you to use all the resources available to you and bring you into flow state.

> Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Memorable campaign with lots of self-aware humour.
Crazy, bizarre fps mayhem.
I think one of the "purest" fps experiences of its time in terms of fun value: the character roster is huge, all the characters add something to the atmosphere. The levels are varied and the weapons all add something different. I think it did well in using the "time travel" gimmick to bring together lots of different characters and weapons in different time periods and locations into a carnival-esque extravaganza of random bizarre semi-cartoonish fun.

>Worms 3D
Impressive level generation system and great physics. Some of the levels were so comfy you just wanted to chill there and not fight. The easy going music and wind sounds helped.

>Medal of Honor: Frontline.
Best WW2 FPS of its day. The music especially was in a league of its own.

>Soul Calibur 2
Haven't played SC1, but this one was fast, fluid and dynamic as fuck. Not to mention the music was GOAT.

>The Punisher and Max Payne 1.
>>
>>36876958

PS3

> The Evil Within
Agreed. I certainly felt a kind of return to something RE4-ish in it.

>Bayonetta
although I haven't got into it fully yet. I can see it's very good.

>Tekken 6
This is a personal preference because I only got into Tekken seriously playing this installment.
Personally I don't mind the endless combos. Extremely pure fun if you're not playing boring douchebags.

>Dark Souls 1
>Bloodborne
No comment

>Bioshock 1 & 2
Simply beautiful experiences. Almost like a return to childhood. Left me speechless.

>Resistance: Fall of Man
One of the first games ever for the console.
You felt the punch behind every shot you fired. I don't feel that in games nowadays.
Really great multiplayer; it's a shame they closed down the servers.
People criticised it for its grey, bleak, boring design, but I felt it was well-fitting and had a certain poignancy to it. At least it concentrated on great gameplay, interesting and innovative weapon mechanics. and not fancy eye-candy and cinematic gimmicks.

>Dead Space
RE 4 gameplay brought to perfection.
>>
>>36876720
My mains are:
>Tekken: Dragunov and Lili (also interested in Kazumi for 7)
>Dead or Alive: Nyotengu and Kasumi
>Virtua Fighter: Vanessa and Lei-Fei
>King of Fighters: King and Robert (To be honest, I'm still not 100% on my KOFXIV mains. I still need to get the DLC characters.)
>Street Fighter: Karin and Cammy (also reasonably decent with Necalli and Nash)
>Guilty Gear: Johnny (I'm shit, but I love him.)
>Marvel: Dante/Vergil/Strider Hiryu (Again, I'm shit, but this team suits me pretty well, I feel.)
>>
>>36876958

Oh yeah, I should add Shadow of the Colossus here too.

Mafia 1 was also pretty good.
It just had that sense of "everyday guy who got himself into a bunch of shit". Something visceral and naturalistic in it.
You had that sense of achievement and moving up through the ranks and forming a bond with your mafia comrades through the story.
Plus the 1930s GTA mechanics never seemed to get old, despite the game being old and having close to nothing to do in the open world.
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 1050x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 1050x730px
>>36874955
Whoa fucking whoa there. Human bean 2 is easily the best comedy campaign there is. Robracer is a strong figure in the level editor community. There's not really any better comedy campaigns. What contenders are there? Mating season 2? It just doesn't compare.
>>
File: edge master.jpg (892KB, 2480x5000px) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
892KB, 2480x5000px
>>36876958
>Lists SC2 but doesn't even mention the series high point Edge Master Mode
Nigga pls
>>
>>36877297

SC2 only had Weapon Master mode, not edge master mode.
And yes, I had forgotten all about it. If that's what you meant.
>>
File: Kurt Cobain.png (568KB, 898x528px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Cobain.png
568KB, 898x528px
You have already been sacrificed.
>>
>>36877361
That was what I meant. But there again, Edge Master Mode from Soul Blade might have been better. As the game became more competitive focused it got less fun. The last one was shite.
>>
>>36877430
>As the game became more competitive focused it got less fun. The last one was shite.

Ironically, even among the [former] hardcore competitive players, SC2 is still the best.
>>
File: Pardo Sketch.jpg (209KB, 1024x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pardo Sketch.jpg
209KB, 1024x1048px
>>36877139
Oh no I actually completely agree with you there, I was just saying that the level design of Human Bean 2 seemed a bit worse than the other campaigns I listed, but it's likely also because I prefer the more serious storytelling. I don't doubt at all that it's the best comedy campaign, I thought it was hilarious.
>>
File: Real Human Bean.jpg (197KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Real Human Bean.jpg
197KB, 1600x900px
>>36877139
>>36877493
Also, dat ending. Mr. Bean was a real human bean, and a real hero.
>>
>>36877488
That's interesting, and surprising. Why's that? Surely the most recent one has like 1000 moves per character, all with various forms of cancelling and parrying jiggery pokery and no end of technical nonsense?
>>
>>36877430

> Edge Master Mode from Soul Blade might have been better.

I've played both Soul Blade and SC2, and I contend that SC2 was better, and that Weapon Master mode in SC2 was better than the Soul blade variant.
Why do you think otherwise?
>>
File: Soul Calibur III PCSX2 6x Res.jpg (793KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Calibur III PCSX2 6x Res.jpg
793KB, 1600x900px
>>36876958
>>36877297
>>36877361
My niggas. Soul Calibur III emulates beautifully in PCSX2. Pic related, 6x res with a custom cel shader enabled. There's also a pnach file to unlock all characters automatically.

Granted, I know that SC3 is often deemed the black sheep of the family due to its imbalance, but I still love the absolute fuck out of it.
>>
>>36877643
Can't pretend nostalgia goggles aren't the main reason. Just picture the scene
>Ok, I've finished
>Hm, it's the credits
>Ok, at least I can watch the weapons in the background
>Ok nearly at the end
>Ok there's the Soul Edge, time for the next-
>Wait a minute WTF is THAT?!
>Cue twenty minutes of 'Rock Crossed the Sea to Japan'
>Collapsing when you fail the special circumstances letting you know that was the one
>FINALLY getting the most specialised, ridiculous weapon for each character, each one beautifully and lovingly designed

Compare it to SC2 though, where nearly every ultimate weapon is either the Calibur or Edge. Also think of the lovely real world map in Blade. Simple and elegant. Also, IIRC, you do it with each character and get some nice business for each of them, whereas as far as I recall in SC2 it's just one long campaign with a single character?
>>
>>36873388
Oh I know this game! It's the "there's only two good games and the rest are shit- guess which one" game. But c'mon man, you're gonna have to try harder, it's impossible to get this one wrong.
>>
File: 1491867674301.png (567KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491867674301.png
567KB, 900x900px
>>36873940
>Elder Scrolls
>Skyrim
>Pick one

Besides that - good taste anon.
>>
>>36877813

Except there's 3 good games in that one.
Unless you think Bioshock 2's gameplay renders Bioshock 1 irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 1024x1448px
>>36877546
You raised a good point with the kind of weak level design. I love that ending credits song "stranger to the face of love" by H.M. Hammarin himself. It was a nice final touch and something that I listen regularly now.
>>
>>36877560
"Complexity" doesn't always automatically equal "better" in competitive scenes. SC2 is straightforward and no-nonsense. Everything worked fine and was balanced. For further example, in the Street Fighter community, 3rd Strike is still fondly liked and actively played, and it's probably the second most simple SF game in existence.

Adding complexity for the sake of it can hurt rather than improve.
>>
>>36877792

>Also, IIRC, you do it with each character and get some nice business for each of them, whereas as far as I recall in SC2 it's just one long campaign with a single character?

You're correct. And yes, I can appreciate the fact that they crafted a separate story for each character.
I had forgotten the special circumstances. Yes, those could be fun as well. I always the dreaded the "defeat your opponent by breaking his weapon" and "defeat your opponent without taking damage.

As for the world map, I'm not into the "old map" aesthetics, I think the SC2 map was better and looked much better upon completion, with all the icons becoming blue across the whole world. Also, even though the story was made for only one character in SC2, it was still intricate, complex and interesting and I had fun reading and playing through it. The individual stories in SB never made a lasting impression on me.

Also SC2 had more varied battle types and battle circumstances (remember the fights where falling to the ground triggered an explosion blasting you into the air?). And also a leveling system and shop.
>>
>>36877792

(cont).
>where nearly every ultimate weapon is either the Calibur or Edge.

No, there were edge weapons (calibur or edge) for each character and there were also legendary weapons, which came after them and were marked by a question mark. They were often better and cooler than the edge weapons and basically served the same function as SB's ultimate weapons. All the edge weapons drained your health (except for one I think), whereas only a few of the legendaries did (and when they did the damage output was worth it.) Also SC2 had joke weapons for trolling purposes, which shit on everything else (Nightmare beating people to death with a fucking oar).
Also, SC2 had more weapons for each character, each with a unique and lovingly detailed description which filled you with a sense of fairy tale awe as you sat down for hours in weapon gallery mode and read through them.

Also, is anyone else getting this retarded "our system thinks you are a robot" bullshit when posting certain posts?
>>
>>36878326
Don't forget, the Critical Edge command moves felt totally badass if you could pull them off in a fight. The subsequent guard destruction ones were cool too, but IMO not as much.
>>
Bump. I'm enjoying having pleasant conversations about video games.

Anyone play Yakuza 0?
>>
>>36872883
I really loved that game. Bought it for Xbone when I first got the system and it was the first game I played on it. Really had a great time.

Right now I'm playing through Saint's Row 4 and enjoying it a lot. I like how insane that series became as it went on.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 560x1024px
ARMS is looking pretty neat but I don't know if a Switch is worth it right now.
>>
File: armstrong.jpg (21KB, 509x523px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.jpg
21KB, 509x523px
>>36872883
I beat Metal Gear Rising today.
>>36881127
Do you think it would be worth getting a 2DS XL for $150. I was thinking about it if you could play DSlite games on it, since I have a Homebrew Cartridge.
>>
Medieval II and Shogun II: Total War
Bayonetta
Shenmue
Sonic 2 and 3&K
Final Fantasy VIII
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Lethal Enforcers I and II
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
>>
>>36881185
For $150? Yea, I'd say go for it.
>>
>>36881245
Surprised but happy to see a decent amount of FFVIII love in this thread. Sleeping Dogs is the shit, too. Too bad a sequel will never come.
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>36873733
You make me fucking sick origami
>>
Pokemon Emerald
Stardew Valley
League of Legends
Witcher 3 (just got into this but having a lot of fun)
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.