[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> morning > I am ok > evening > I cry myself to sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 3421324123.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
3421324123.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
> morning
> I am ok
> evening
> I cry myself to sleep and promise that I will kill myself tomorrow
Can anyone relate?
>>
Absolutely

The only thing I had to live for is gone and I think I'll probably kill myself before the week ends.
We'll see though
>>
>>36871820
Yup. I wake up looking forward to doing stuff, able to enjoy things, and wanting to talk to friends/hang out. But as the day progresses, I start losing interest again, want to be alone, and can't distract myself from my thoughts anymore. I don't cry though. I don't feel much besides when I deliberately hurt myself or get one of those urges to kill myself.
>>
>>36872357
What is this?

I'll add that going to the gym has helped me with it, for me its knowing your literally throwing away your goals

Opting to spend time that isn't positively affecting your life yet somehow every day you wake with doing something productive in mind just to sit and not actually do it. Says turn to weeks, weeks to months, you realize its been a year
>>
>>36871820
Have you tired EFT tapping my friend
>>
>>36873291
I'm not sure what it is.

I have no goals though. I haven't ever really had any. I did recently (within a year or so) realize that the one thing I wanted out of life would never be possible, so now I pretty much feel like my life isn't worth living since there's nothing I want out of it. I have some things I sorta like sometimes and friends I get along okay with when I actually want to be around them. I have good, loving parents. That's already more than I deserve, being such a lazy, selfish asshole.

>Opting to spend time that isn't positively affecting your life yet somehow every day you wake with doing something productive in mind just to sit and not actually do it. Says turn to weeks, weeks to months, you realize its been a year
Describes me since I was, like, 12 but without the waking with the will to be productive part. I just can't get myself to care about my future. Or maybe I care too much and am just paralyzed. I don't fucking know, dude.

All I know is that virtually anyone could do a better job with my life than I.
>>
File: vaist0.jpg (103KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
vaist0.jpg
103KB, 1024x942px
>>36873449
I had pretty high expectations of my self without realizing it. I grew up in a shithole of an area where a majority of the working class are hired by factories

I didn't see it, growing up recluse I just did my own thing

Life smacked me on my ass though

The competitiveness and social expectations of even an entry level salary job are so much higher than I expected

I don't understand how so many people actually do it
>>
yes i do
i'm never more content than morning coffee
>>
File: 1488987976402.jpg (11KB, 201x219px)
1488987976402.jpg
11KB, 201x219px
>>36871820
>Can anyone relate?
partially
I hope you feel better soon and find some meaning and happyness like pic related, anon.
>>
>>36873688
I don't either. I have a hard time getting myself to do basic things like clean and shower. Then on top of the motivational issues or whatever, I know that dealing with a new environment/new people and the pressure of doing a job correctly would stress me the hell out.
>>
Yeah... From the moment i wake up through every passing minute of the day i can't escape the thoughts of ending it, hopefully i'll man the fuck up and end it soon.... No one would give a shit anyway.
But hey at least it will get better ! :) I mean it must be true since "it'll get better"
>>
>>36873790
Yeah. Finding hobbies, doing what we like, and exercise will make it better, obviously. God anon. Why can't you just choose to be happy?
>>
>>36873767
At least we have MMOs to pour thousands of hours into for a false sense of accomplishment
>>
>>36873841
Obviously the gym must help, my body might be strong but my mind isn't. And would you enlighten me on what "happy" is?
>>
>>36873874
I'm playing on a trial version of WoW right fucking now. On point, anon.

>>36873894
I'm really not sure. I was being 100% sarcastic by the way, if that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>36873958
Ik Anon, been on one today :)
Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>36874040
Oh yeah sure. If you ever need more stale, useless advice, I've got ya covered.
>>
File: Pepe-Enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px)
Pepe-Enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>36871820
>Stay up until 7 am
>Wake up around 5 pm
>on days I work I wake up at 3:15 pm
>Rinse and Repeat
I'm wasting my life
>>
>>36874091
Although if you got any advice on how to end it, i'd really.... really appreciate it. <3
>>
>>36874199
The fucked up thing is I know better how to help with that than with trying to live. The site I've been looking at lately is called lostallhope. It seems to have some pretty useful information.

I realize how hypocritical it is of me to do so, but I urge you to try getting help somewhere if you can and haven't already, anon.
>>
>>36874368
:/ Ill give it a shot maybe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.