[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come home from grocery shopping >unknown light skin black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ntj4qmXDwS1ueoh6so1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntj4qmXDwS1ueoh6so1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x589px
>come home from grocery shopping
>unknown light skin black girl is on your couch
>she says she won't leave until you eat her ass
Your response?
>>
i eat her ass and pussy

orgiiginal
>>
Fuck her every which way possible until I'm tired out and tired of listening to her, then eat her ass so she can go home.
>>
>>36871469
Eat her ass and ask if she wants to stay so I can do it again
>>
>>36871469
punt her in the cunt
>>
I call the police and say there is a home invader attempting to sexually assault me.
>>
>>36871469
call the fucking cops jesus how did some half caste bitch get in my house
>>
Wonder where the couch came from. Even a loveseat wouldnt even fit in my place without seriously rearranging stuff.
>>
Take out a knife and fork and ask her to tell me when she's ready.
>>
>>36871560

>Speaking like a Pajeet

There really is no hope for you, as an individual. I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
File: 1482600495952.jpg (337KB, 554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482600495952.jpg
337KB, 554x1200px
>>36871532
>>36871560
My fellow law abiding citizens.
>>
>>36871469
Keep her as a sex slave and never eat her ass so she can't leave
>>
>>36871469
Shoot her for breaking and entering.
>>
lol call her a nigger KEK XDDDDD 1488 my dudes :^))))))))))))))
>>
>>36872149
that's half of the responses for these type of threads kek, no wonder this place is full of virgins
>>
>>36871510
>>36871488
>willing to roleplay gay sexual intercourse with a female instead of actually having sex with a female
>wants to fuck an asshole
>not a faggot

lmfao your all fucking gay as fuck
>>
>>36872212
>implying eating ass is gay
i can see why you're on this board
>>
>>36872234
>would rather roleplay gay sex with a female then have sex with her female sexual organs
>would rather fuck an ass than a pussy
>not gay
>not closet homofag

Look bro, it's cool if you're gay, or maybe even bisexual, but don't try and hide it like your not. Just come out of the closet if you're a faggot.
>>
>>36872276
>implying eating ass is "roleplaying gay sex"
>implying that because eating ass is a thing, that means everyone who does it would never fuck a pussy

you assume many things brotha
>>
>>36871469
BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHPPPPPFFPPPPPPFP
>>
>>36872307
If you'd ever fuck a pussy but still eat ass you're bisex. Nothing wrong with being bisex bro. What's next, you gonna say sucking a cock isn't gay if you fuck a pussy afterwords?

>muh feminine dick
>muh hetero experiments
>>
>>36872355
it's on a woman lol, quit projecting
>>
>>36872368
So if a woman pegs your asshole it's not gay because it's a woman

Nice logic gayboy

>eats ass
>not a faggot
>>
>>36872390
Oh look, it's the Le epic trol from last thread, Christ m8 you're a tad too obvious don't you think, no one can honestly be this daft
>>
>>36872533
>can't argue topics
>runs out of closet homofag talking points
>resorts to ad-hominems

Go suck your girlfriends dick faggot, as long as it's a girl it's not gay, right?
>>
File: 1493752496371.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493752496371.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>36871469
Eat her ass, obviously, then ask for seconds.
>>
There is a huge difference between a man and a woman's assholes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.