[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to look at cleavage? What's the point if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1482797600097.jpg (513KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482797600097.jpg
513KB, 1280x1920px
Am I supposed to look at cleavage?

What's the point if I'm not supposed to look?
>>
>>36871343
My ex used to show off her cleavage its for attention from other men.
They love it so just stare.
>>
>>36871343

Yep! Just stare.

Women who share cleavage like that know their role in life is to be fuckmeat, so they entice men in with their cleavage so she can have those boobs bouncing and her ass clapping within the day!
>>
>>36871343
its

>orgeganoli
>>
If you're a Chad then yes, if not then don't look.

They do it for Chads attention, not yours.
>>
YOU'RE not supposed to look.

Chad on the other hand can look all he wants. She's doing it for him anyway. NOT YOU.
>>
What does it mean when she keeps her elbows close to her body? It squishes the tits and makes them look bigger. Is that on purpose?
>>
>>36871343
She's tittesting you.
>>
>>36871640
>>36871723
What if I do it anyways without her consent. Is it illegal to look at somebody?
>>
>>36871640
>>36871723
this x10000000
these anons know what's up
>>
>>36871964
As far as I'm concerned her tits are free to be looked and stared at. Chad and the norm squad best be concealed carrying if they want to try and intervene.
>>
>>36871950
>Is it illegal

No, but she'll tell Chad how much of a creepy bastard you are before she wanks him off with her giant sopping breasts
>>
>>36872003
Woe unto the man who concerns himself with Chad or Stacie's basic opinion.
>>
>>36872035
Woe unto the man who concerns himself with

>tfw when no titcow gf

Life is 2x the fun with a DD+ gf
>>
>>36872319
0x2=0
>>
>>36872035
Fucking this, I don't give a good goddamn fuck. If your tits are out or if you have a fat was, I'm gonna look regardless how you feel. Hell I'm probably gonna jerk off to it later.
>>
>>36871964

I mean that's purportedly why she's doing it (although maybe there's a secret desire for random people's attention too), but even so she has 'em out there, I'm gonna look and not give a fuck.
>>
These: >>36871640 >>36871723

The way women see it, betas aren't supposed to have sexual needs. They aren't supposed to have any sexuality at all.
>>
>>36872374
Look at this bad ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.