[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ywn have a gf >tfw ywn lay in bed, hugging her while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 9759837.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
9759837.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>tfw ywn have a gf
>tfw ywn lay in bed, hugging her while she lays comfortably in your chest
>tfw ywn kiss her on the head while whispering "I love you"
>tfw ywn hear "I love you too"
>tfw ywn feel the warmth of her body when she hugs you after a long day
>tfw ywn hold her hand while looking into those eyes full of hope, feeling the love and affection towards you
>tfw ywn have the motivation to improve yourself, doing it with a smile, knowing that you are doing it for her
>tfw we can only dream about something that so many people have but pay little attention to it

Why robots... why do we keep going?
>>
I live with my gf it's ok
>>
>>36871331
Because it might still happen. Beside there are other things that are fun too.
>>
File: 1493957049663.jpg (24KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493957049663.jpg
24KB, 317x379px
>>36871331
I had every single one of those until she cheated on me and had another man's baby
>>
>>36871331
Because I would hate myself even more if I allowed my life to amount to nothing. It might be out of my hands but for now at least I will keep going. Sometimes it's not so bad others it is terrible so what else can I say but it's a wild ride.
>>
File: 1445741094136.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1445741094136.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
>>36871331
>>tfw we can only dream about something that so many people have but pay little attention to it
>tfw laying in bed before and after going to sleep fantasizing and dreaming about all this with my oneitis
>remember that her boyfriend is casually doing all this with her probably at this very moment
>remind myself that I'll never be with her
>remind myself that I'll just have to move on with my life without ever having the chance to have any of that with her
Maybe I'll get it right someday.
>>
>>36871331
>we
Dude, I'm a 33 yr old wizard, fuck you, I'm not giving up my powers for some cunt
>>
You're not robots. You're failed normies.
>>
I am lonely, have no one and just wish for companionship.

Does any fembot want me as her bf? We can try to make each other happy, maybe it will work. If you think we aren't compatible, you can just ghost me.

I'm a ~20 year old virgin (not fat), live in Europe and have the generic robot interests. Video games (mostly japanese), animu/mango and Internet. I'm open to new things too.
>>
>>36871331
>tfw no gf to spend all your hard earned money on
>tfw no gf to take sex away every time you argue
>tfw no gf to give you shit for going out with people she doesnt like
>tfw no gf to give you shit everytime she you following a girl hotter than her on instagram
Fuck women, only part I miss is the motivation to improve yourself a relationship gives.
>>
File: 1459785220930.jpg (28KB, 535x575px) Image search: [Google]
1459785220930.jpg
28KB, 535x575px
>>36871624
>Because it might still happen.

Sure it will.
>>
>>36871899
To be honest I think if your gf doesn't want you to go out with people she doesn't like or follow other girls on instagram, you should respect that and not do it. For you there might be nothing wrong with it, but for her it's different. You should consider your partner's feelings too.
>>
File: 1487799635551.jpg (39KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487799635551.jpg
39KB, 634x471px
>>36871977
I mean life can't be so unfair.
Many of us never experienced genuine affection, love or companionship, but there is that special someone for everyone.
Right? Right?
>>
>>36871624
Name 5 fun things not including vidya/fapping or things that require a decent amount of money.
>>
>>36872122
Never give up hope its all we got.
>>
>>36872151
Lifting
Running
Lucid dreaming
Astral projection
Daydreaming
>>
>>36872151
Sleeping and waking up and that mili second where you are just existing nothing matters you just exist.
Watching a good tv show or movie.
Eating food.
Experiencing something completely new in life
A (you)
>>
Why is it so hard for you guys to get a gf? Is it because you have high standards or something? It's pretty easy to get a gf, it's hard to get a intelligent/extremely sexy gf.
>>
>>36872275
The you did feel pretty good. So does sleeping. Tv and movies are all propaganda and only last a most a couple hours. >>36872240 Lifting/running is for dude bros and the wealthy. Lucid dreaming is interesting but too difficult to induce and it's fake. same with the rest.
>>
>>36872442
>Lifting/running is for the wealthy.

You're not serious about this, right?
>>
>>36872518
they are the only ones I see doing it. Outside of people from kenya etc.
>>
File: 1467821855367.jpg (185KB, 603x780px) Image search: [Google]
1467821855367.jpg
185KB, 603x780px
>>36872122
>but there is that special someone for everyone.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the answer is no.

Getting a girlfriend/wife is hard work like going up a career ladder. Only because there are people who look so stunning that they dont have to work for it doesnt mean it is not work.

Your "gf" wont appear on your doorstep magically. It takes self improvements of all kind such as working out, having a job, a car, an apartment, taking care of your hair every day, not dressing like an autist and last but most important to socialize yourself.

Now imagine doing this for years and years, keeping your chances at the highest level at all times. Sure you can luck out but if you want to have a wife then first you have to become a man.
>>
>>36872442
>tfw daydreaming is fake and does not exist
>>
>>36873115
not the day dreaming itself but anything that results from it. The happiness felt isn't from progression or self improvement but delusion.
>>
>>36873100
How do you get the motivation for self improvement and progression. Or must you ignore it and slave on until you start to feel the benefits? Hitler would be ashamed of me.
>>
I too know the feel of no gf. It is kind of sad.
>>
File: GermanCrusader-l.jpg (69KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
GermanCrusader-l.jpg
69KB, 400x635px
>>36873310
The key is to set yourself goals, do it step by step. Find a job, move out, buy yourself a nice car, enjoy every moment of progress, don't even think about "tfw no gf".

Even If you do not manage to find a gf along the way, you managed something more important.

Being a man.
>>
>tfw you actually found someone on this fucking board and you've somewhat acknowledged that you're probably never gonna meet

Why does life need to be like this? It's fucking unfair.
>>
>>36873458
>become a slave to corporate society

>okay, moving out isn't a bad idea

>waste money on expensive things in order to keep appearance

>"be a man" AKA conform to the empty opinions of society
>>
File: 1471195057854.jpg (55KB, 609x401px) Image search: [Google]
1471195057854.jpg
55KB, 609x401px
>>36873310
If getting a gf is not motivation enough to change your ways then maybe it is not as important to you as you think.

Good luck meine brueder
>>
File: just fucking kill me then.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
just fucking kill me then.png
1MB, 788x872px
>tfw the most intense, real dream I had was about having a girlfriend (she wasn't someone I knew in real life)
>She loved me
>Body was warm and soft
>I lay beside her on a mattress on a floor and feel warm and in love
>At some point begin hugging her, rubbing her back, she's happy and tells me so
>Wake up with the most intense feelings in my hands that I truly did rub her soft back, and a warmth like I was truly next to her, and this terrible longing in my heart that I can't go back to that - that I don't have anything like that in life

I walked around in a daze for hours. It was the worst dream I ever had, because for once I was truly happy. Waking up to my current reality felt unimaginably crushing.
>>
>>36872530
Do you have legs, and are you not legally or physically confined to a small room?

You can run
>>
>>36871331
Speak for yourself mane

It could happen me yet
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.