[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rejection is a part of life as a man, Mark Radcliffe explains,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494038335043.jpg (4KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494038335043.jpg
4KB, 262x263px
>Rejection is a part of life as a man, Mark Radcliffe explains, but women don't deserve men's anger as a result.

>If you can't handle rejection from women, how will you handle it elsewhere?
>>
>>36870841
Op, I've only ever experienced rejection
>>
>>36870841
What a fucking joke. I only felt a loss of hope after I was rejected, then an emptiness after the bitch started gossiping about my pathetic attempt.
>>
>>36870841
>>If you can't handle rejection from women, how will you handle it elsewhere?
That's actually true, if you are too afraid to even approach a girl why would she let (potentially) impregnate her?
>>
File: 1494103406117.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494103406117.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>36871245
because i demand so, fuck you i should've been born a high royalty arab and claim any girl i want
>>
File: 1276150053767.jpg (24KB, 306x245px) Image search: [Google]
1276150053767.jpg
24KB, 306x245px
>>36870841
Oh yes sure, we should just silently accept being rejected - in everything, so that we must be content with our suffering. That if the world doesn't want us, we can't show our dissatisfaction with that. What a load of bullshit. A life of rejection is devastating. The number one desire of Man is acceptance. To not have that is to live a life without air, without sunlight. It's not a real life. And we're supposed to just take it like a dog?

Rejection is unacceptable. We are determined to get what we want, by all costs, because we have no other choice but despair otherwise. And we will NOT be content with despair.
>>
>>36871356
even chads get rejected faggot
>>
File: 1489967552560.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489967552560.png
74KB, 213x233px
>>36870841

>can handle rejection well
>handled it well for 7 years now
>Nothing ever goes my way
>Stored emotions bottled up inside
>Eating away at me every minute
>Used to be very social when I was 16 but now I'm just a shell
>I just do my routine and go home
>Shitpost on 4chan
>Think of my uncertain future
>Think about my impending loneliness
>Go to sleep lacking any emotion.

What now?
>>
>>36871356
>Click here
everyone gets rejected, but life isnt about who gets rejected and who doesnt.
its about how you behave/act in the shitty times that make you shine. if you screech autistically when you get rejected ofc its not going to work. but if youre rejected you at least seem aloof you'll get places.

drop the mouse, cut your internet and go get some fresh air maybe that'll help
>>
>>36871402
we kill ourselves before we hit 30
>>
>>36871550

I'll just join the army and hope I'll end up getting shot by some sand nigger.
>>
>>36871379
But not often. Not to the point where it chips away his humanity. Chads are Chads almost BECAUSE they do not face rejection. Not like we do.

>>36871501
But we're not talking about just relationships here. Yes it's at its core, but OP and I are talking about accepting rejection in every other aspect of life as well.

And even being rejected in relationships alone is pretty damaging if it consistently happens. It's horrible on one's self-esteem. It's horrible on one's soul. You can try and seem like it doesn't bother you, but it does. It bothers everyone, even the people who pretend that rejection doesn't scare them. Deep down it adds yet another scar, a reminder that they will never be good enough.
>>
>>36872010
Stop fixating on results
>>
>>36872066
Results are everything, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.